First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Hacking?
2568 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / queen city of the...
Offline
Posted 2/28/08

lilkrnshort1e wrote:


narutoko wrote:


lilkrnshort1e wrote:


narutoko wrote:


ade25 wrote:

so how do you hack other computers?


im jst an average hacker bro.....actually i cnt hack other computer its illegal...

a true hacker must obey the law!!!



Screw the law. Be a Ninja Pirate


screw ur PC bro......fucking ninja pirate its againts the law...........peace out bro!!!



O-o lol so you dont pirate... lol rich


lol too bro...pirate??? so damn habbit.....risk for what? hehe....do u get it?

937 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Next to You
Offline
Posted 2/28/08

narutoko wrote:


lilkrnshort1e wrote:


narutoko wrote:


lilkrnshort1e wrote:


narutoko wrote:


ade25 wrote:

so how do you hack other computers?


im jst an average hacker bro.....actually i cnt hack other computer its illegal...

a true hacker must obey the law!!!



Screw the law. Be a Ninja Pirate


screw ur PC bro......fucking ninja pirate its againts the law...........peace out bro!!!



O-o lol so you dont pirate... lol rich


lol too bro...pirate??? so damn habbit.....risk for what? hehe....do u get it?



wait so you pirate but you dont hack other computers? you do no that both things are illegal
2568 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / queen city of the...
Offline
Posted 2/28/08

narutoko wrote:


lilkrnshort1e wrote:


narutoko wrote:


lilkrnshort1e wrote:


narutoko wrote:


ade25 wrote:

so how do you hack other computers?


im jst an average hacker bro.....actually i cnt hack other computer its illegal...

a true hacker must obey the law!!!



Screw the law. Be a Ninja Pirate


screw ur PC bro......fucking ninja pirate its againts the law...........peace out bro!!!



O-o lol so you dont pirate... lol rich


lol too bro...pirate??? so damn habbit.....risk for what? hehe....do u get it?



haha....pirate 4 what? for me pirate is annoying.....tnx 4 da rply bro...
ur funny........>>>>
Posted 2/28/08
I dont know how to hack in any way -__- oh wells I dont need it...yet...
2568 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / queen city of the...
Offline
Posted 2/28/08

MusicFreak wrote:

I dont know how to hack in any way -__- oh wells I dont need it...yet...


thats cool bro.....

Posted 2/28/08

narutoko wrote:


MusicFreak wrote:

I dont know how to hack in any way -__- oh wells I dont need it...yet...


thats cool bro.....



Im a girl
1592 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Houston, Texas
Offline
Posted 2/28/08
I hack on StarCraft dose that count?
2568 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / queen city of the...
Offline
Posted 2/28/08

MusicFreak wrote:


narutoko wrote:


MusicFreak wrote:

I dont know how to hack in any way -__- oh wells I dont need it...yet...


thats cool bro.....



Im a girl


hehe...sorry 4 that....tke gd cre ma friend..........

Posted 2/28/08

narutoko wrote:


MusicFreak wrote:


narutoko wrote:


MusicFreak wrote:

I dont know how to hack in any way -__- oh wells I dont need it...yet...


thats cool bro.....



Im a girl


hehe...sorry 4 that....tke gd cre ma friend..........



Its okay and i dont get what you wrote after sorry 4 that
2568 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / queen city of the...
Offline
Posted 2/28/08

MusicFreak wrote:


narutoko wrote:


MusicFreak wrote:


narutoko wrote:


MusicFreak wrote:

I dont know how to hack in any way -__- oh wells I dont need it...yet...


thats cool bro.....



Im a girl


hehe...sorry 4 that....tke gd cre ma friend..........



Its okay and i dont get what you wrote after sorry 4 that


nice alias>>>>music freak.....sounds cool!!!!!!!
Posted 2/28/08

narutoko wrote:


MusicFreak wrote:


narutoko wrote:


MusicFreak wrote:


narutoko wrote:


MusicFreak wrote:

I dont know how to hack in any way -__- oh wells I dont need it...yet...


thats cool bro.....



Im a girl


hehe...sorry 4 that....tke gd cre ma friend..........



Its okay and i dont get what you wrote after sorry 4 that


nice alias>>>>music freak.....sounds cool!!!!!!!


Thanks =D anyways imma stop quoting cause this is off topic

937 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Next to You
Offline
Posted 2/28/08

ZuDoan wrote:

I hack on StarCraft dose that count?


see... i dont get why you would hack sc...
9669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Cali
Offline
Posted 2/28/08
hacking is fun!!! kidding.... lol
620 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / York, PA, USA
Offline
Posted 2/28/08
Last thing I remember is someone from a mortgage company forgot their Windows XP administrator password, so over the phone I guided them on how to access Windows XP administrator account in safemode, run a command to change the password, then restart normally and you're in.

This is how I would hack other people's computer, just have them do it themselves.
1592 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Houston, Texas
Offline
Posted 2/28/08

lilkrnshort1e wrote:


ZuDoan wrote:

I hack on StarCraft dose that count?


see... i dont get why you would hack sc...


have u try hacking on SC its fun plus everyone hack so ur not left out. hahah
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.