First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Hacking?
746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / anYwhErE wiTh aNi...
Offline
Posted 2/29/08
i wanna learn how to hack computers too!! it sounds cool.. hahahaha.. is there a school for hacking computers..???
128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / M / qweqwe
Offline
Posted 2/29/08
well im no a real hacker...but a leecher....
im hacking MMORPG's does that count?

gunz = darkx.dll with injector(back then), the new system.mrs edit( client sided hacks)

maple story = vac/ and snootae trainer...(moonlight engine) (back then)

fiesta online = fiesta bot trainer by ( mystikfox )

ragnarok open core = trainer...

gunbound = aimbot/ gold hack /w crazy bonus CT/ (UCE)

well these are the games ive been playing right now...

2568 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / queen city of the...
Offline
Posted 2/29/08

shinji666 wrote:

well im no a real hacker...but a leecher....
im hacking MMORPG's does that count?

gunz = darkx.dll with injector(back then), the new system.mrs edit( client sided hacks)

maple story = vac/ and snootae trainer...(moonlight engine)

fiesta online = fiesta bot trainer by ( mystikfox )

ragnarok open core = trainer...

gunbound = aimbot/ gold hack /w crazy bonus CT/ (UCE)

well these are the games ive been playing right now...



cool...keep it up cheaters!!!

1741 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Lost Island
Offline
Posted 2/29/08
get lost
24987 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Lelouch's bed
Offline
Posted 2/29/08
anyone here ever hacked into CIA headquarters before?LOL
4021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / singapore :)
Offline
Posted 2/29/08
damn. i wna learn some hacking skills.
teehee. BUT,i'm really interested. (:

any1 willing to teach me?

i think hacking is really cool. but perhaps for good uses. i have this friend who goes arnd hacking ppl computers and lock them up. always wondered how he did it. gahh. but its bad. i think the victim had the hell out of his/her life.
16663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 2/29/08

Rhyhl wrote:


st4b wrote:


Rhyhl wrote:


st4b wrote:

Sooo many "hackers" here are English retarded, it makes me second guess the legitimacy of their hacking skills.

they probably only maed it through computer science 1.


wow legitimacy... big word :P

and you have a spelling error maed? more like made.... looks like someone else here is english retarded
lol
jokes..


i saed maed on purpose, nubsauce.


sure......................... u did


yes.
i sure did.

http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Main_Page


1741 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Lost Island
Offline
Posted 2/29/08

gurlzrule wrote:

damn. i wna learn some hacking skills.
teehee. BUT,i'm really interested. (:

any1 willing to teach me?

i think hacking is really cool. but perhaps for good uses. i have this friend who goes arnd hacking ppl computers and lock them up. always wondered how he did it. gahh. but its bad. i think the victim had the hell out of his/her life.


ask narutoko ?
1143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Victoria - Australia
Offline
Posted 2/29/08

st4b wrote:


Rhyhl wrote:


st4b wrote:


Rhyhl wrote:


st4b wrote:

Sooo many "hackers" here are English retarded, it makes me second guess the legitimacy of their hacking skills.

they probably only maed it through computer science 1.


wow legitimacy... big word :P

and you have a spelling error maed? more like made.... looks like someone else here is english retarded
lol
jokes..


i saed maed on purpose, nubsauce.


sure......................... u did


yes.
i sure did.

http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Main_Page




wow, nice cover up lol... very dramatic.
16663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 2/29/08

Rhyhl wrote:


st4b wrote:


Rhyhl wrote:


st4b wrote:


Rhyhl wrote:


st4b wrote:

Sooo many "hackers" here are English retarded, it makes me second guess the legitimacy of their hacking skills.

they probably only maed it through computer science 1.


wow legitimacy... big word :P

and you have a spelling error maed? more like made.... looks like someone else here is english retarded
lol
jokes..


i saed maed on purpose, nubsauce.


sure......................... u did


yes.
i sure did.

http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Main_Page




wow, nice cover up lol... very dramatic.

cover up for what?

dumbass flip bastards are so annoying -_-

1143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Victoria - Australia
Offline
Posted 2/29/08

st4b wrote:


Rhyhl wrote:


st4b wrote:


Rhyhl wrote:


st4b wrote:


Rhyhl wrote:


st4b wrote:

Sooo many "hackers" here are English retarded, it makes me second guess the legitimacy of their hacking skills.

they probably only maed it through computer science 1.


wow legitimacy... big word :P

and you have a spelling error maed? more like made.... looks like someone else here is english retarded
lol
jokes..


i saed maed on purpose, nubsauce.


sure......................... u did


yes.
i sure did.

http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Main_Page




wow, nice cover up lol... very dramatic.

cover up for what?

dumbass flip bastards are so annoying -_-



i bet they are, but ur the one that keeps on replying, if u want to end it dont quote these posts anymore
16663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 2/29/08

Rhyhl wrote:


st4b wrote:


Rhyhl wrote:


st4b wrote:


Rhyhl wrote:


st4b wrote:


Rhyhl wrote:


st4b wrote:

Sooo many "hackers" here are English retarded, it makes me second guess the legitimacy of their hacking skills.

they probably only maed it through computer science 1.


wow legitimacy... big word :P

and you have a spelling error maed? more like made.... looks like someone else here is english retarded
lol
jokes..


i saed maed on purpose, nubsauce.


sure......................... u did


yes.
i sure did.

http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Main_Page




wow, nice cover up lol... very dramatic.

cover up for what?

dumbass flip bastards are so annoying -_-



i bet they are, but ur the one that keeps on replying, if u want to end it dont quote these posts anymore


nope fgt.
1143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Victoria - Australia
Offline
Posted 2/29/08

st4b wrote:


Rhyhl wrote:


st4b wrote:


Rhyhl wrote:


st4b wrote:


Rhyhl wrote:


st4b wrote:


Rhyhl wrote:


st4b wrote:

Sooo many "hackers" here are English retarded, it makes me second guess the legitimacy of their hacking skills.

they probably only maed it through computer science 1.


wow legitimacy... big word :P

and you have a spelling error maed? more like made.... looks like someone else here is english retarded
lol
jokes..


i saed maed on purpose, nubsauce.


sure......................... u did


yes.
i sure did.

http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Main_Page




wow, nice cover up lol... very dramatic.

cover up for what?

dumbass flip bastards are so annoying -_-



i bet they are, but ur the one that keeps on replying, if u want to end it dont quote these posts anymore


nope fgt.


lol.... well im gonna stop cos its not worth my time anymore and besides this is WAYYYYYYYY off topic now, so dont reply.
Posted 2/29/08
erm...things ive done...

enter pc's on the internet without permission :O
defacement ...to websites
shutdown servers

created server side hacks from games..

bigger stuff like stealing stuff phishing and wrecking massive user forums..which Im not proud of ...

favour'd language Java..C++ and pearl

once seen as an ethical hacker then kinda lost it all and now don't code or compile anything more than pictures and shortcuts :3
Posted 2/29/08
I hack in Maplestory. Does that count...? -_-.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.