First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Which site do you prefer to watch anime.Crunchyroll,Veoh,Youtube
985 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / lalala land
Offline
Posted 4/27/08 , edited 4/27/08
crunchyroll..it's all in here
2487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/27/08 , edited 4/27/08
Crunchyroll....where you belong,LOL
443 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / bahrain
Offline
Posted 4/27/08 , edited 4/27/08
cr is the best
CR
953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / far away from whe...
Offline
Posted 4/27/08 , edited 4/27/08
CR...
2409 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / R.I.P. love.
Offline
Posted 4/27/08 , edited 4/27/08
MAKE IT CRUNCHY!!!!!!! OF COURSE!! IN CRUNCHY ROLL!!!!! BTW `MAKE IT CRUNCHY` ITS TRADE MARK SO DONT USE IT DAMN IT ORRRR I WILL FIND YOU
3107 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / M / CORRUPTED Philipp...
Offline
Posted 4/27/08 , edited 4/27/08
Crunchyroll!!!
1211 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Nah I'm Fine ^__^
Offline
Posted 4/27/08 , edited 4/27/08
veoh for quality and crunchyroll for newly updated =)
2409 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / R.I.P. love.
Offline
Posted 4/27/08 , edited 4/27/08

kingtha wrote:

veoh for quality and crunchyroll for newly updated =)


CRUNCHY ROLL QUALITY ITS AS GOOD AS VEOH...OH WAIT THAT DEPENDS ON UR INTERNET CONNECTIONNNN ....
1211 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Nah I'm Fine ^__^
Offline
Posted 4/27/08 , edited 4/27/08

tooxlate2savexme wrote:


kingtha wrote:

veoh for quality and crunchyroll for newly updated =)


CRUNCHY ROLL QUALITY ITS AS GOOD AS VEOH...OH WAIT THAT DEPENDS ON UR INTERNET CONNECTIONNNN ....


Whhat veoh tv ROCKS
9699 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Under your bed
Offline
Posted 4/27/08 , edited 4/27/08
^ Veoh TV<3 But CR is pretty fast though, So thats why I love it. But Veoh, The quality is much better and you dont have to pay for it either.
2409 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / R.I.P. love.
Offline
Posted 4/27/08 , edited 4/27/08

kingtha wrote:


tooxlate2savexme wrote:


kingtha wrote:

veoh for quality and crunchyroll for newly updated =)


CRUNCHY ROLL QUALITY ITS AS GOOD AS VEOH...OH WAIT THAT DEPENDS ON UR INTERNET CONNECTIONNNN ....


Whhat veoh tv ROCKS


IM NOT SAYING IT DOESNT I ALSO USE IT NOT TO WATCH MUCH ANIME THO I ONLY WATCH K-MOVIES ON IT AND YOU DIDNT GET MY POINT CR QUALITY U CAB CHOSE SLOW HIGH OR HD I ALWAYS CHOSE HD CUZ MY INTERNET CONNECTION ITS HIGHER IF IT WAS SLOW THEN I WOULD HAVE PROBLEMS WATCHING HD VIDEOS WIT MY SLOW INTERNET...GET IT?
2409 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / R.I.P. love.
Offline
Posted 4/27/08 , edited 4/27/08

a7xvampire wrote:

^ Veoh TV<3 But CR is pretty fast though, So thats why I love it. But Veoh, The quality is much better and you dont have to pay for it either.


DO YOU PAY FOR CR?....NOTT
9699 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Under your bed
Offline
Posted 4/27/08 , edited 4/27/08

tooxlate2savexme wrote:


a7xvampire wrote:

^ Veoh TV<3 But CR is pretty fast though, So thats why I love it. But Veoh, The quality is much better and you dont have to pay for it either.


DO YOU PAY FOR CR?....NOTT



Of course not. But im talking about you have to pay for the videos to be high quality.
4149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / F / /snakeeyesvideos....
Offline
Posted 4/27/08 , edited 4/27/08
first choice is crunchyroll but when the anime i wanna watch is licensed then i go to my 2nd choice which is youtube.
2409 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / R.I.P. love.
Offline
Posted 4/27/08 , edited 4/27/08

a7xvampire wrote:


tooxlate2savexme wrote:


a7xvampire wrote:

^ Veoh TV<3 But CR is pretty fast though, So thats why I love it. But Veoh, The quality is much better and you dont have to pay for it either.


DO YOU PAY FOR CR?....NOTT



Of course not. But im talking about you have to pay for the videos to be high quality.


WAT PLANET ARE U FROMMMM?I DNT PAY FOR THEMMMMM <_<;
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.