Created by maxxus0923
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Cutest anime chracter!!! GIRLS only edition!
3751 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / IN The World OF A...
Offline
Posted 2/29/08
well that are lots of cuties too many to choose from xD
4837 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 2/29/08

nmckale wrote:


Nodoka from Negima

Hinata from both Naruto

Yakumo & Tenma from School Rumble

Chiyo-chan from Azumanga

Rika from When They Cry

Toma-chan from Bamboo Blade


gomene for nt putting nodoka-san in the poll.... and also yakumo!
9383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / LuzViMinda
Offline
Posted 2/29/08

blackraptor00 wrote:

Kyon...



If Kyon was like that instead of the Kyon we knew him as, you have to wonder if he'll still be snarky and sarcastic, or if he'll still have been friends with Sasaki, or if Haruhi will still drag him around everywhere, or even crush on him.

And another thing:

Shouldn't C.C. be considered sexy instead of cute? I mean, sex-appeal and hot love oozes from her very pores even as she eats pizza or gets shot.

And sex-appeal =/= cuteness, but sex-appeal = sexiness.
4837 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 2/29/08

gadeel wrote:


blackraptor00 wrote:

Kyon...



If Kyon was like that instead of the Kyon we knew him as, you have to wonder if he'll still be snarky and sarcastic, or if he'll still have been friends with Sasaki, or if Haruhi will still drag him around everywhere, or even crush on him.

And another thing:

Shouldn't C.C. be considered sexy instead of cute? I mean, sex-appeal and hot love oozes from her very pores even as she eats pizza or gets shot.

And sex-appeal =/= cuteness, but sex-appeal = sexiness.


but i find her cute.. gomene!
1657 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 2/29/08
Tama-chan from Bamboo Blade ahhhhhhh sche is so cute
22650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / America
Offline
Posted 2/29/08
Akashiya Moka
9383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / LuzViMinda
Offline
Posted 2/29/08

maxxus0923 wrote:


gadeel wrote:


blackraptor00 wrote:

Kyon...



If Kyon was like that instead of the Kyon we knew him as, you have to wonder if he'll still be snarky and sarcastic, or if he'll still have been friends with Sasaki, or if Haruhi will still drag him around everywhere, or even crush on him.

And another thing:

Shouldn't C.C. be considered sexy instead of cute? I mean, sex-appeal and hot love oozes from her very pores even as she eats pizza or gets shot.

And sex-appeal =/= cuteness, but sex-appeal = sexiness.


but i find her cute.. gomene!


I think cute would be along the lines of Ana Coppola, Feldt Grace, Nia or Tomoyo Daifouji (speaking of which, why isn't Tomoyo here?).

Not oozing sex-appeal and pheromones that would cause regular men to focus blood flow down under (if you get my meaning).
1026 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 2/29/08
sakura kinomoto..
66 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29
Offline
Posted 2/29/08
Laucs clyne from gundam seed
12142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / philippines
Offline
Posted 2/29/08
Akashiya moka !
52571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / アメリカです が フィリピン人 です
Offline
Posted 2/29/08

It makes her cuter since she seldoms shows her cute side so it's kinda makes you want to see more.
4837 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 2/29/08

resellar wrote:


It makes her cuter since she seldoms shows her cute side so it's kinda makes you want to see more.


i agree with you! two thumbs up!
2543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Hawaii
Offline
Posted 2/29/08

maxxus0923 wrote:


nmckale wrote:


Nodoka from Negima

Hinata from both Naruto

Yakumo & Tenma from School Rumble

Chiyo-chan from Azumanga

Rika from When They Cry

Toma-chan from Bamboo Blade


gomene for nt putting nodoka-san in the poll.... and also yakumo!


You are forgiven
706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / the Dark Side of...
Offline
Posted 2/29/08
Moka-chan, definitely!!!!! ^.^
325 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / big hole...
Offline
Posted 2/29/08
HINATA from naruto is the cutest -_-"
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.