First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Takaki Yuya cast in Gokusen 3
Takaki's Wifey
2204 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Flailing Over Tak...
Offline
Posted 6/3/08

fude wrote:


ChibiLover wrote:


fude wrote:


ChibiLover wrote:


fude wrote:
bcoz i never really watch their performance...
i love it when he sing oretachi no seishun at music station..


Why not?? I demand that you go watch their performances!!!!
Hehe.. JK JK
I thought they were singing Seishun no Kizuna.
They combined Oretachi no Seishun and Kizuna together. XDDD


i have started watching their performance already..
kame help write oretachi no seishun right??



Ooh really? Yaaay! Which ones?
Kame actually wrote "Kizuna" which was the insert song in Gokusen 2. I'm not sure if Kame helped writing Oretachi no Seishun.. all I know ish that they combined those two songs together! XDDD




i read it somewhere but cant remember where.. think it was in gokusen group..



There's a Gokusen group? You mean the series Gokusen group or what? O.O;;
Takaki's Sis
1049 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / MaLaYsiA
Offline
Posted 6/3/08

ChibiLover wrote:


fude wrote:


ChibiLover wrote:


fude wrote:


ChibiLover wrote:


fude wrote:
bcoz i never really watch their performance...
i love it when he sing oretachi no seishun at music station..


Why not?? I demand that you go watch their performances!!!!
Hehe.. JK JK
I thought they were singing Seishun no Kizuna.
They combined Oretachi no Seishun and Kizuna together. XDDD


i have started watching their performance already..
kame help write oretachi no seishun right??



Ooh really? Yaaay! Which ones?
Kame actually wrote "Kizuna" which was the insert song in Gokusen 2. I'm not sure if Kame helped writing Oretachi no Seishun.. all I know ish that they combined those two songs together! XDDD




i read it somewhere but cant remember where.. think it was in gokusen group..



There's a Gokusen group? You mean the series Gokusen group or what? O.O;;



gomen.. i really cant remember but its in cr...
the gokusen group in cr...
Takaki's Wifey
2204 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Flailing Over Tak...
Offline
Posted 6/4/08

fude wrote:
gomen.. i really cant remember but its in cr...
the gokusen group in cr...


No it's alright! >w< Hmm.. there's a bunch of Gokusen groups? O__O;;

Takaki's Sis
1049 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / MaLaYsiA
Offline
Posted 6/4/08

ChibiLover wrote:


fude wrote:
gomen.. i really cant remember but its in cr...
the gokusen group in cr...


No it's alright! >w< Hmm.. there's a bunch of Gokusen groups? O__O;;



u can look at my groups.. i am in the gokusen group but dont remember which.


Takaki's Wifey
2204 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Flailing Over Tak...
Offline
Posted 6/6/08

fude wrote:


ChibiLover wrote:


fude wrote:
gomen.. i really cant remember but its in cr...
the gokusen group in cr...


No it's alright! >w< Hmm.. there's a bunch of Gokusen groups? O__O;;



u can look at my groups.. i am in the gokusen group but dont remember which.




Okie dokie! I will go look! XDDD
OMG. Takaki going to the Taipei arena... *dies* I should put up that shouldn't I? O__O;;


Takaki's Sis
1049 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / MaLaYsiA
Offline
Posted 6/7/08

ChibiLover wrote:


fude wrote:


ChibiLover wrote:


fude wrote:
gomen.. i really cant remember but its in cr...
the gokusen group in cr...


No it's alright! >w< Hmm.. there's a bunch of Gokusen groups? O__O;;



u can look at my groups.. i am in the gokusen group but dont remember which.




Okie dokie! I will go look! XDDD
OMG. Takaki going to the Taipei arena... *dies* I should put up that shouldn't I? O__O;;




taipei arena?? for what>>
concert?? u should put that up....
Takaki's Wifey
2204 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Flailing Over Tak...
Offline
Posted 6/9/08

fude wrote:
taipei arena?? for what>>
concert?? u should put that up....


Haha I just did! XDDD Sorry for the late reply. My internet like died. >w<
Go read it!!! Gokusen ish popular in Taiwan! I so did not know that! But then they're near each other.. O.O;;


Takaki's Wifey
2204 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Flailing Over Tak...
Offline
Posted 6/30/08
Gokusen has ended!!! Nuuu!!! Of course in Japan. I haven't seen all the eps yet... T__T
Takaki's Sis
1049 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / MaLaYsiA
Offline
Posted 7/1/08

ChibiLover wrote:

Gokusen has ended!!! Nuuu!!! Of course in Japan. I haven't seen all the eps yet... T__T


ended???!! how many episode are they??
Takaki's Girl
227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Upper Marlboro,Ma...
Offline
Posted 8/14/08 , edited 8/15/08
i love his acting.
he's like,so kakkoi!
Takaki's Girl
227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Upper Marlboro,Ma...
Offline
Posted 8/15/08

fude wrote:


ChibiLover wrote:

Gokusen has ended!!! Nuuu!!! Of course in Japan. I haven't seen all the eps yet... T__T


ended???!! how many episode are they??


just 11.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.