Created by han3446
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply who's the best for shuurei?
Moderator
18926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / ☆The WorLd☆
Offline
Posted 2/29/08
hmmm??
Honorable Member
203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / u s u x
Offline
Posted 3/21/08
lol no one voted for reishin
Member
2381 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / ~ earth ~
Offline
Posted 3/22/08
poor reishin....
but he is kinda old, well most of them are but still he is way older...
Posted 3/22/08
ahhh! thats a hard one Im torn between Ryuuki, and Seiran!
Leader
28856 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Brooklyn, New York
Offline
Posted 3/22/08
lol theres lik no way shuurei will lik reishin =P
Member
203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43
Offline
Posted 3/23/08
Reishin???? Pls La, Can uncle marry their niece???? Laugh Out Loud??? Kick him away la......'
I think u forget to add ryuuren? i think he got propose to shuurei rite?

My choice? I think is ryuuki but however it will be the best if is ME!!!! LoL!!!!!
Member
40432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 3/25/08
RYUUKI all the way na :)
everytime i see him with shuurei...aww! love is in the air...
it's just that they are so perfect for each other; opposites in a way yet similar...
the love of ryuuki is just phenomenal...he waits u-huh...kawaii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
awesome...actually those who propose to shuurei are very interesting individuals cute and loveable in their own way, but to place reishin in the list? he should just stick to being an uncle since he's a caring one...
ryuuki! ryuuki! ryuuki!
Member
1086 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / No Where ...
Offline
Posted 3/27/08
lol,no1 vote 4 reishin,but can a uncle with his niece 1 meh?!
The 1 tat fits Shuurei the best has 2 be Ryuuki,none other than Ryuuki !!
Member
22028 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 3/29/08

princessroyalblue wrote:

RYUUKI all the way na :)
everytime i see him with shuurei...aww! love is in the air...
it's just that they are so perfect for each other; opposites in a way yet similar...
the love of ryuuki is just phenomenal...he waits u-huh...kawaii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
awesome...actually those who propose to shuurei are very interesting individuals cute and loveable in their own way, but to place reishin in the list? he should just stick to being an uncle since he's a caring one...
ryuuki! ryuuki! ryuuki!


AGREED
Member
17598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ...Philippines...
Offline
Posted 3/30/08

callistia wrote:


princessroyalblue wrote:

RYUUKI all the way na :)
everytime i see him with shuurei...aww! love is in the air...
it's just that they are so perfect for each other; opposites in a way yet similar...
the love of ryuuki is just phenomenal...he waits u-huh...kawaii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
awesome...actually those who propose to shuurei are very interesting individuals cute and loveable in their own way, but to place reishin in the list? he should just stick to being an uncle since he's a caring one...
ryuuki! ryuuki! ryuuki!


AGREED


SECONDED
I just love that couple!!!
Member
4833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / in hell
Offline
Posted 3/31/08
seiran................
Member
22028 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 4/1/08
She's definitely gonna end up with Ryuuki
Member
14490 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Fountain Park
Offline
Posted 4/5/08

3kawaii3 wrote:


callistia wrote:


princessroyalblue wrote:

RYUUKI all the way na :)
everytime i see him with shuurei...aww! love is in the air...
it's just that they are so perfect for each other; opposites in a way yet similar...
the love of ryuuki is just phenomenal...he waits u-huh...kawaii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
awesome...actually those who propose to shuurei are very interesting individuals cute and loveable in their own way, but to place reishin in the list? he should just stick to being an uncle since he's a caring one...
ryuuki! ryuuki! ryuuki!


AGREED


SECONDED
I just love that couple!!!


I want to say THIRDED but I'm pretty sure it's not a word. Agree all the way, love love love that couple
Posted 4/6/08
Ryuuki =]
Member
3149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/6/08
definately ryuuki!!!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.