First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Creator
9857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Singapore ; Chuug...
Offline
Posted 3/10/08

RafeAdams wrote:


blufire-ADP wrote:


RafeAdams wrote:


blufire-ADP wrote:


RafeAdams wrote:

13 till 15


Cool. Where are you from???


Dunearn secondary


oic. If I'm not wrong, 1 of my friend go there


haha also choir??


No, forgotten what cca... sorry... =p
Member
10370 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Gekkoukan High
Offline
Posted 3/11/08
Haha its okay
Member
10370 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Gekkoukan High
Offline
Posted 3/14/08
Yeah i quit choir!
Posted 3/26/08

RafeAdams wrote:

Yeah i quit choir!


Oh why??? =D
Member
10370 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Gekkoukan High
Offline
Posted 3/26/08

Adirin wrote:


RafeAdams wrote:

Yeah i quit choir!


Oh why??? =D


They were too little guys...
Member
56 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 4/4/08
well, i'll introduce ayumi hamasaki's 'Together When...', 'Marionette' and 'MY ALL' from her newest album GUILTY also Yuna Ito's version of Celine Dion's 'MY HEART WILL GO ON' from her newest album WISH.
Moderator
9629 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / inside a house
Offline
Posted 4/9/08

blufire-ADP wrote:

Anyone here in choir too???


oooo.. me! me! i'm a member of our choir in the church and in our school
Creator
9857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Singapore ; Chuug...
Offline
Posted 6/14/08 , edited 6/14/08

RafeAdams wrote:


Adirin wrote:


RafeAdams wrote:

Yeah i quit choir!


Oh why??? =D


They were too little guys...


Ooh. Yeah There are very little boys in choir... But you need not quit. =( You were in what section btw =D
Creator
9857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Singapore ; Chuug...
Offline
Posted 6/14/08

kawaiimayako wrote:


blufire-ADP wrote:

Anyone here in choir too???


oooo.. me! me! i'm a member of our choir in the church and in our school


That's cool!!! What section??? I in Soprano 1 XD
Moderator
9629 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / inside a house
Offline
Posted 6/14/08

blufire-ADP wrote:


kawaiimayako wrote:


blufire-ADP wrote:

Anyone here in choir too???


oooo.. me! me! i'm a member of our choir in the church and in our school


That's cool!!! What section??? I in Soprano 1 XD


just in alto..
don't have a high voice.. :)

Creator
9857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Singapore ; Chuug...
Offline
Posted 6/14/08

kawaiimayako wrote:


blufire-ADP wrote:


kawaiimayako wrote:


blufire-ADP wrote:

Anyone here in choir too???


oooo.. me! me! i'm a member of our choir in the church and in our school


That's cool!!! What section??? I in Soprano 1 XD


just in alto..
don't have a high voice.. :)



That's cool!!! I can't really sing Alto =D But Alto sort of supports the Soprano and sings the Harmony and put everything into place. The role is very big XD
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.