First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
is it insult for boys to be virgin?
2052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / australia
Offline
Posted 2/29/08

isatoriah wrote:


crimsonkiba wrote:


isatoriah wrote:


PetahCireus wrote:


isatoriah wrote:

i bet you already lost your virginity?
a soccer player often does, right?
i have one

Nope I still got it and I play football >:D



oops....football....
good for you then....
hands up to you man...
hope you can maintain that thing till marriage if you can



wow you have really low thoughts on men


wow you have low thoughts of women also



.........ummm your the one acting as if its some really hard thing to not have sex if you are male and play for a sports team. i havent said anything about woman at all.
3026 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / at your left
Offline
Posted 2/29/08

crimsonkiba wrote:


isatoriah wrote:


crimsonkiba wrote:


isatoriah wrote:


PetahCireus wrote:


isatoriah wrote:

i bet you already lost your virginity?
a soccer player often does, right?
i have one

Nope I still got it and I play football >:D



oops....football....
good for you then....
hands up to you man...
hope you can maintain that thing till marriage if you can



wow you have really low thoughts on men


wow you have low thoughts of women also



.........ummm your the one acting as if its some really hard thing to not have sex if you are male and play for a sports team. i havent said anything about woman at all.



ita my LOW thought in men....
2052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / australia
Offline
Posted 2/29/08

isatoriah wrote:


crimsonkiba wrote:


isatoriah wrote:


crimsonkiba wrote:


isatoriah wrote:


PetahCireus wrote:


isatoriah wrote:

i bet you already lost your virginity?
a soccer player often does, right?
i have one

Nope I still got it and I play football >:D



oops....football....
good for you then....
hands up to you man...
hope you can maintain that thing till marriage if you can



wow you have really low thoughts on men


wow you have low thoughts of women also



.........ummm your the one acting as if its some really hard thing to not have sex if you are male and play for a sports team. i havent said anything about woman at all.



ita my LOW thought in men....



ummm... what?
Posted 2/29/08
:O YOUR GOING TO Low Low Low Low Low
2052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / australia
Offline
Posted 2/29/08

PetahCireus wrote:

:O YOUR GOING TO Low Low Low Low Low


im so confused by you both of you right now
Posted 2/29/08

crimsonkiba wrote:


PetahCireus wrote:

:O YOUR GOING TO Low Low Low Low Low


im so confused by you both of you right now



Imma confusing nigga but my opinion stands as I put it,

Your choice
Peer pressure
Lifestyle
Opinion.

>:D

393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / bfrv- somewhere d...
Offline
Posted 2/29/08
some consider it as an insult,
it would be unfair for the girl,
but who knows anyway if the guy is still a virgin
128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
50 / M / qweqwe
Offline
Posted 2/29/08

chin_frij wrote:

some consider it as an insult,
it would be unfair for the girl,
but who knows anyway if the guy is still a virgin


Exactly...

but..

you can always lie..and tell them ur not a virgin... (i did that before..)
but ive watched porn before so im not really that ignorant..
I did gagoogidy that girl. I gashmoygadied her gaflavity with my googus.
56 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 2/29/08
I feel that it is normal to be virgin and not an insult... I mean like so what if you are not a virgin
It doesn't make you cooler than virgins
Posted 2/29/08
There is lots of pressure on guys to get as much experience as possible, but I dont think its a bad thing if a guy is a virgin in a way its sweet. How do you know if a guy is a virgin or not?? No physical evidence of it.
22744 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 2/29/08

isatoriah wrote:


PetahCireus wrote:


isatoriah wrote:

i mean personally......
you cant see me from here, right?
so it doesnt take me guts to do it....




I r right behind joo Lolz jkjk but yeah you have something to ask that anyways besides personally.

i bet you already lost your virginity?
a soccer player often does, right?
i have one



not all soccer players,do that 'thing' ok

i am a soccer player and i am still a virgin
welook 
12483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / havent u noticed...
Online
Posted 2/29/08
heh if ur 15-25 its ok. but 30 and above...
1307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Greece
Offline
Posted 2/29/08

phillia wrote:

sex isn't a right of passage into adulthood. thinking that way just shows how much a child you really are.

Sex is about pleasure i dont care about adulthood
5177 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Amurka
Offline
Posted 2/29/08
Let people do what they want sex wise (unless they are way too young like 12 and 13) If they die of a STD so be it it's just population control. I'm happy with it.
5177 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Amurka
Offline
Posted 2/29/08

Shadow-of-Intent wrote:



LoL... speak for urself...


I'd answer.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.