Created by Dreamiel
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Favorite Episode of Higurashi (Season 1)?
Creator
1492 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/29/08 , edited 2/29/08
Favorite episode in general of season 1..... Gah! I love all of those eps! But, it's gotta be the season finale. That rooftop battle was awesome!

Also, I'm going to make a sperate poll for favorite Rena X Kei ep, from either season. So, what do y'all think?
Posted 2/29/08

Dreamiel wrote:

Favorite episode in general of season 1..... Gah! I love all of those eps! But, it's gotta be the season finale. That rooftop battle was awesome!

Also, I'm going to make a sperate poll for favorite Rena X Kei ep, from either season. So, what do y'all think?


i voted for nale ripping!!!!! ^_^ how'd u do that?^^^^^^^^^
Creator
1492 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/29/08

fug-man wrote:


Dreamiel wrote:

Favorite episode in general of season 1..... Gah! I love all of those eps! But, it's gotta be the season finale. That rooftop battle was awesome!

Also, I'm going to make a sperate poll for favorite Rena X Kei ep, from either season. So, what do y'all think?


i voted for nale ripping!!!!! ^_^ how'd u do that?^^^^^^^^^


I just clicked to make a new poll. I think it's a new feature.....
Moderator
1771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / A West coast city...
Offline
Posted 2/29/08
Of course the rooftop battle.... You know what, the most part i care about higurashi is the mystery part and analyzing it. Therefore, one of the surprizing scenes for me is like when in watanagashi hen, Rena actually becomes a detective and solves who actually kidnapped/killed Rika and Satoko.
Member
26261 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/1/08
I liked the craziness in episode 21. >_<
Posted 3/1/08
Rooftop battle! Although the battle didn't last too long..
Posted 3/4/08
Episode 4 of Higurashi no Naku Koro ni. It truly was an eye opener to the series and it got me to watch it even more. It also gave me nightmares and a certain paranoia of lolitas XD
Member
718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / San José, California
Offline
Posted 3/5/08
Rooftop battle was my favorite also :D. I wished the battle wouldn't be so short...but i guess that would turn it too actiony and not enough mystery XD.
Creator
1492 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/5/08

smb4 wrote:


Dreamiel wrote:

Favorite episode in general of season 1..... Gah! I love all of those eps! But, it's gotta be the season finale. That rooftop battle was awesome!

Also, I'm going to make a sperate poll for favorite Rena X Kei ep, from either season. So, what do y'all think?


Nah the battle on the rooftops isnt that exciting they ruiend it with all the talking;my faviorite is curse killing chapter 5 (the one about satako) there was a lot of drama in that ep


The talking was the best part. That's when then promised to be each other's maid.... hauu...........
Creator
1492 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/7/08

Nonojr wrote:


smb4 wrote:


Dreamiel wrote:


smb4 wrote:


Dreamiel wrote:

Favorite episode in general of season 1..... Gah! I love all of those eps! But, it's gotta be the season finale. That rooftop battle was awesome!

Also, I'm going to make a sperate poll for favorite Rena X Kei ep, from either season. So, what do y'all think?


Nah the battle on the rooftops isnt that exciting they ruiend it with all the talking;my faviorite is curse killing chapter 5 (the one about satako) there was a lot of drama in that ep


The talking was the best part. That's when then promised to be each other's maid.... hauu...........


No the talking was the worst part they should have just keep fighting


dude be quiet. Fighting isn't the point of the whole story. The main part of the series was more into deeper stuff, although lot of people, including me liked the roof top battle itself, doesn't mean that it was the best part about it.
did you kind of cry in the roof top battle? I kinda did, if you can get the whole point, you'll see that the talking was the part Ryukishi 07 really wanted to emphasize.



He doesn't care about that, he just wants pointless fighting without any depth..... It's not worth trying to reason with him....... sigh..... And in anycase, smb4! Only say something if you have something intelligent to say, alright!?
Moderator
1771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / A West coast city...
Offline
Posted 3/7/08

smb4 wrote:


Dreamiel wrote:


smb4 wrote:


Dreamiel wrote:

Favorite episode in general of season 1..... Gah! I love all of those eps! But, it's gotta be the season finale. That rooftop battle was awesome!

Also, I'm going to make a sperate poll for favorite Rena X Kei ep, from either season. So, what do y'all think?


Nah the battle on the rooftops isnt that exciting they ruiend it with all the talking;my faviorite is curse killing chapter 5 (the one about satako) there was a lot of drama in that ep


The talking was the best part. That's when then promised to be each other's maid.... hauu...........


No the talking was the worst part they should have just keep fighting


dude be quiet. Fighting isn't the point of the whole story. The main part of the series was more into deeper stuff, although lot of people, including me liked the roof top battle itself, doesn't mean that it was the best part about it.
did you kind of cry in the roof top battle? I kinda did, if you can get the whole point, you'll see that the talking was the part Ryukishi 07 really wanted to emphasize.

Moderator
1771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / A West coast city...
Offline
Posted 3/7/08
let's do the second season version for this one. i have few funny ideas, but not major ones...
Moderator
1771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / A West coast city...
Offline
Posted 3/9/08

smb4 wrote:


Dreamiel wrote:


Nonojr wrote:


smb4 wrote:


Dreamiel wrote:


smb4 wrote:


Dreamiel wrote:

Favorite episode in general of season 1..... Gah! I love all of those eps! But, it's gotta be the season finale. That rooftop battle was awesome!

Also, I'm going to make a sperate poll for favorite Rena X Kei ep, from either season. So, what do y'all think?


Nah the battle on the rooftops isnt that exciting they ruiend it with all the talking;my faviorite is curse killing chapter 5 (the one about satako) there was a lot of drama in that ep


The talking was the best part. That's when then promised to be each other's maid.... hauu...........


No the talking was the worst part they should have just keep fighting


dude be quiet. Fighting isn't the point of the whole story. The main part of the series was more into deeper stuff, although lot of people, including me liked the roof top battle itself, doesn't mean that it was the best part about it.
did you kind of cry in the roof top battle? I kinda did, if you can get the whole point, you'll see that the talking was the part Ryukishi 07 really wanted to emphasize.



He doesn't care about that, he just wants pointless fighting without any depth..... It's not worth trying to reason with him....... sigh..... And in anycase, smb4! Only say something if you have something intelligent to say, alright!?


I don't reason with anybody Because nobody gets me , and those other comments; I love chrecter develipment
and story more than anything else but the one time they get to do action they ruin it with cheap diouloge and what you say isn't very intelligent either (hauu sounds prety stupid to me).


all i care is that for you to shut up and zip your mouth. that dialogue was like a spice to make the action better, not like a crap from your words that breaks everyone's mood. And everyone has the right to say hauu if they want to, and it wasn't something stupid to say in this place, because this place is a sanctuary for anime lovers. this isn't school. people can write whatever they want to, as long as it doesn't annoy or harm anyone in many means. Did that hauu~ harm you? For me, making me write this in 22:50 the night before my college health class (I'm a freshman in h.s. though) exam harm me more, because I just can't make you loot this place without any effort to stop it.

Posted 3/10/08
Hauu shouldn't sound stupid to a true Higurashi fan
Member
904 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / in my own small w...
Offline
Posted 3/14/08
Definitely when the lovely couple fights each other
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.