Where do you get Shonen Jump all Stars?
855 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / las vegas
Offline
Posted 2/29/08 , edited 2/29/08
Hey How do you get Shonen jump all stars for ds its been buugin me
Posted 2/29/08
Uhm , ask in the main thread ?
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-6312/Jump-Ultimate-Stars.html
People there should know where they got it .
1168 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / so cal
Offline
Posted 2/29/08
i buy stuff on ebay. i don't think it's ever gonna come out for u.s.
484 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / in your dreams
Offline
Posted 2/29/08
if you live in toronto you can go to pacific mall. there are also multiple game stores that sell it. make sure you dont go to a mainstream store like eb games. go to a random store at the corner of a street. they usually import. or you can get an r4 and download it. i bought the games for 70 bucks each, second one is alot better, but 1st has some things the second doesnt.
500 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 2/29/08
Import it if you want to play it that badly....
2942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / canada..........ehh
Offline
Posted 3/5/08
download it since its only for jap. or if you want to be a good person and do it legallly, then buy it off ebay, but not sure if it works with US ds
Posted 5/15/08

yucs wrote:

Hey How do you get Shonen jump all stars for ds its been buugin me


you can download it if you have a re-writable ds card, i also patched it so that most of the japanese is in english.
26342 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Stamford, CT
Offline
Posted 5/15/08

starmine92 wrote:

download it since its only for jap. or if you want to be a good person and do it legallly, then buy it off ebay, but not sure if it works with US ds


it works on the U.S. DS!! my friend managed to get me one!!! it's just that eveything's in Japanese!!
27158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / 大迷宮
Offline
Posted 5/15/08
Trust me, the game isn't really what you people expect. Really.
and yeah, do some illegal downloads or something.

and don't trust E-bay
Posted 5/16/08
You go the land of super cool awesome DS games. You ask for a man by the of Lewis. He will give you a quest to obtain the game you desire, but Lewis can only show you the door. Peril and death will haunt you on this conquest, but do no be afraid, because death is not as ghastly as no having that super cool game. If you do somehow reach the treasure at the end of your journey, it will cost you about 19.99 USD.
2942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / canada..........ehh
Offline
Posted 7/5/08

goldenmegazx wrote:


starmine92 wrote:

download it since its only for jap. or if you want to be a good person and do it legallly, then buy it off ebay, but not sure if it works with US ds


it works on the U.S. DS!! my friend managed to get me one!!! it's just that eveything's in Japanese!!


ohh awsome then, i got an R4 but ive been so lazy to download games and the person who gave it to me installed the most lamest games on the DS that i didnt even know was made
Posted 7/5/08

yucs wrote:

Hey How do you get Shonen jump all stars for ds its been buugin me


get a r4 or tt ds or whatever and you can play it in english, thats what i do, never had to know any japanese to play it, because its all in englisih
855 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / las vegas
Offline
Posted 7/6/08

Nakapagpabagabag wrote:

Trust me, the game isn't really what you people expect. Really.
and yeah, do some illegal downloads or something.

and don't trust E-bay ;)


haha its kinda true after a while its just boring if you dont have friends to play it with
Posted 8/1/09
No personal threads allowed

~locked
You must be logged in to post.