First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Sexual Offenders in CR and Noobies~
1159 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Guatemala
Offline
Posted 2/29/08
sorry... just wanna know more about it
31602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 2/29/08
at the least the caps stopped.............. @Dianation PM one of the regulars then
1159 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Guatemala
Offline
Posted 2/29/08
heeey I'm new in this thing... sorry about the caps... don't make me leeaaave from CR!!
1159 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Guatemala
Offline
Posted 2/29/08
I like caps
8432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 2/29/08
Quotes are better because not everyone reads everything that is said in the thread, thus a quote notifies them that someone is talking about them.



PS: Caps makes you look more like an idiot
1159 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Guatemala
Offline
Posted 2/29/08
what's so wrong about them?
36566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Corner of No and...
Offline
Posted 2/29/08
....stop double posting it's against the forum rules > and the problem with typing in all caps is that it is also against the forum rules.
1159 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Guatemala
Offline
Posted 2/29/08
-_________-i stop the thing with the caps... I'm no idiot... I just didn't knowww!!!
Posted 2/29/08
LES' FUCKING KILL THIS FAGGET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
All of us against HIS pedophile ass!!!
37756 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / アメリカ
Offline
Posted 2/29/08

Tombkeeper wrote:

I can understand, i have many stalkers on the internet and at school..even when i go out somewhere thers a new guy just staring at me..

I ignore it, but it very creepy and it scares me cause they may find me as an easy target cause im kinda weak...


a guy looking at you doesnt make him a stalker... and this is something that you need to go to a chat mod for. You dont make a new thread because all its going to do is cause people to flame the one asking the question and for all you know he isnt an offender he just asking for ap hone number.
Posted 2/29/08
Ohh that's dodgy stuff! That was pretty stupid for a 14 year old to give out her details... desperate much? Or just a few screws lose? And secertman! Shame on you, you creep!
29091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Body in NY Mind i...
Offline
Posted 2/29/08
The Senbon is here have no fear

In response to this initial created topic. Its not a matter of stopping sexual offenders. Because that in its own sound rather futile. So you should institute an awareness of some sort whether it be pms or other actions. Which is clearly due to a lack of common sense in the first place. Instead of stopping those who commit such deemed pleasures EDUCATE THE USERS..... honestly we don't need a community based on simple minded children that lack KNOWLEDGE on situations clearly dictated by their actions. In other words... USE YOUR BRAIN!!!!
9140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Sunny San Diego,...
Offline
Posted 2/29/08

sypris wrote:


Tombkeeper wrote:

I can understand, i have many stalkers on the internet and at school..even when i go out somewhere thers a new guy just staring at me..

I ignore it, but it very creepy and it scares me cause they may find me as an easy target cause im kinda weak...


a guy looking at you doesnt make him a stalker... and this is something that you need to go to a chat mod for. You dont make a new thread because all its going to do is cause people to flame the one asking the question and for all you know he isnt an offender he just asking for ap hone number.


yeah, but its still creepy and just 2 let u kno, i do have stalkers at scholl, its not fun..i have to hide in the library so they wont find me
31602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 2/29/08
maybe cause half of prince screen buttons were broken <.< and dont call the regulars dipshits
36566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Corner of No and...
Offline
Posted 2/29/08
Just b/c he asked for phone #s does not mean he's a sex offender. Situations like this is what chat moderators are for. You should've reported it to them rather than creating a thread for this. This is flaming which is against the forum rules. Also, you have nothing to back up your claims.

~reported

....Although I can't help but say - whoever that girl is - she has no brain.
Posted 2/29/08

noodles1631 wrote:


BubbleGumx wrote:

Ohh that's dodgy stuff! That was pretty stupid for a 14 year old to give out her details... desperate much? Or just a few screws lose? And secertman! Shame on you, you creep!


lmao what happened to the burning? are you in a good mood today?

but wait, how do you know she was really 14 and was actually telling the truth?



Oh yes, flame free today!

And I guess no one knows if she is telling the truth or not... we'd just have to go by that info until she is proven to not be 14 years old
31602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 2/29/08

saiyukilover wrote:

Just b/c he asked for phone #s does not mean he's a sex offender. Situations like this is what chat moderators are for. You should've reported it to them rather than creating a thread for this. This is flaming which is against the forum rules. Also, you have nothing to back up your claims.

~reported

....Although I can't help but say - whoever that girl is - she has no brain.


there were no mods at the currant time <.<
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.