First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Addicted To Cakes
462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / england
Offline
Posted 2/29/08 , edited 3/1/08
hey
wanna share a cake (maybe muffins or cupcakes too ) recipies or what ever
wanna make a cake from an anime you've seen .....
drop a comment and we'll try outr best to help :)

loves ya guys
anarr moderator
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edit:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
you can add pictures orf any cakes atall just dont take credit for them
you can add pictures of cakes you have decorated etc just simply state what you did to the cake
Addicted To Cakes
13647 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / United Kingdom =D
Offline
Posted 3/1/08
Lmao Cakes from animes Anarr, so cool!! xD
Addicted To Cakes
462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / england
Offline
Posted 3/1/08

Paper-Hearts wrote:

Lmao Cakes from animes Anarr, so cool!! xD


haha i know they always look pretty and normally tastes nice even though i dont like whipped cream or strawberrys
Baker
180 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 3/1/08
does the cake have to be made from scratch???
Addicted To Cakes
13647 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / United Kingdom =D
Offline
Posted 3/1/08
No it should be fine if you make it halfway or something ^^
Addicted To Cakes
462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / england
Offline
Posted 3/1/08

lostxlina wrote:

does the cake have to be made from scratch???


noo ofcorse not for some that would be impossible if you have any nice cakes you've made you can post them ......but if you find a nice photo of a cake you like feel free to add it aslong as you do not take credit fotr the makin of it =D
Baker
180 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 3/1/08
lol, i c i c. man, i make a nice cake once, but i never took a pic of it... ;_; pooface...
Addicted To Cakes
462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / england
Offline
Posted 3/1/08

lostxlina wrote:

lol, i c i c. man, i make a nice cake once, but i never took a pic of it... ;_; pooface...


aww thats annoying! we always bring a camera when me phantom-neko and Paper-Hearts and our other friends get together to make cakes ....
Baker
180 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 3/1/08

anarr wrote:


lostxlina wrote:

lol, i c i c. man, i make a nice cake once, but i never took a pic of it... ;_; pooface...


aww thats annoying! we always bring a camera when me phantom-neko and Paper-Hearts and our other friends get together to make cakes ....


sounds like fun! the only thing is, i don't make cakes often, but my goal is to make a cake from scratch and decorate it, but that may take awhile =P i usually bake cookies... lol
Addicted To Cakes
13647 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / United Kingdom =D
Offline
Posted 3/1/08
Lol Cookies can also be posted! xDD Wouldn't you agree Anarr?
Addicted To Cakes
6493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / England
Offline
Posted 3/1/08

Paper-Hearts wrote:

Lol Cookies can also be posted! xDD Wouldn't you agree Anarr?


ZOMG! Cookiiiie~ [had too much pancakes]

Lol we forgot to take pancake pictures Rae-chan =/

I think everything that is baked by someone is allowed ^--^

Model Cake:

perfect little cake. Looks edible. ..Our model cake. But ofcoarse. Nothing that perfect will turn out right with us around.

Our own cake:

Edible disaster. The Heart Attack Cake <33
Addicted To Cakes
13647 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / United Kingdom =D
Offline
Posted 3/1/08

phantom-neko wrote:


Paper-Hearts wrote:

Lol Cookies can also be posted! xDD Wouldn't you agree Anarr?


ZOMG! Cookiiiie~ [had too much pancakes]

Lol we forgot to take pancake pictures Rae-chan =/

I think everything that is baked by someone is allowed ^--^

Model Cake:

perfect little cake. Looks edible. ..Our model cake. But ofcoarse. Nothing that perfect will turn out right with us around.

Our own cake:

Edible disaster. The Heart Attack Cake <33


Yeah but then look at it's amazingness and it's in a heart shape!! Lol Yeah and anything people have baked is welcom really!! xDD The pancakes were great.. had quite a few.. >>;; xD, since we dodn't take a picture, it means we must make and eat some more!! xDDD
Addicted To Cakes
6493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / England
Offline
Posted 3/1/08

Paper-Hearts wrote:


phantom-neko wrote:


Paper-Hearts wrote:

Lol Cookies can also be posted! xDD Wouldn't you agree Anarr?


ZOMG! Cookiiiie~ [had too much pancakes]

Lol we forgot to take pancake pictures Rae-chan =/

I think everything that is baked by someone is allowed ^--^

Model Cake:

perfect little cake. Looks edible. ..Our model cake. But ofcoarse. Nothing that perfect will turn out right with us around.

Our own cake:

Edible disaster. The Heart Attack Cake <33


Yeah but then look at it's amazingness and it's in a heart shape!! Lol Yeah and anything people have baked is welcom really!! xDD The pancakes were great.. had quite a few.. >>;; xD, since we dodn't take a picture, it means we must make and eat some more!! xDDD


Lol. Because the shape of it makes all the difference. Cx Lol gotta say. it turned out better than what ive expected. Lol. Yay we shall make more cakes!

Addicted To Cakes
13647 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / United Kingdom =D
Offline
Posted 3/1/08

phantom-neko wrote:


Paper-Hearts wrote:


phantom-neko wrote:


Paper-Hearts wrote:

Lol Cookies can also be posted! xDD Wouldn't you agree Anarr?


ZOMG! Cookiiiie~ [had too much pancakes]

Lol we forgot to take pancake pictures Rae-chan =/

I think everything that is baked by someone is allowed ^--^

Model Cake:

perfect little cake. Looks edible. ..Our model cake. But ofcoarse. Nothing that perfect will turn out right with us around.

Our own cake:

Edible disaster. The Heart Attack Cake <33


Yeah but then look at it's amazingness and it's in a heart shape!! Lol Yeah and anything people have baked is welcom really!! xDD The pancakes were great.. had quite a few.. >>;; xD, since we dodn't take a picture, it means we must make and eat some more!! xDDD


Lol. Because the shape of it makes all the difference. Cx Lol gotta say. it turned out better than what ive expected. Lol. Yay we shall make more cakes!



We should!! xDD I want more cakes, I want to eat them... xDD
Addicted To Cakes
6493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / England
Offline
Posted 3/1/08

lostxlina wrote:


anarr wrote:


lostxlina wrote:

lol, i c i c. man, i make a nice cake once, but i never took a pic of it... ;_; pooface...


aww thats annoying! we always bring a camera when me phantom-neko and Paper-Hearts and our other friends get together to make cakes ....


sounds like fun! the only thing is, i don't make cakes often, but my goal is to make a cake from scratch and decorate it, but that may take awhile =P i usually bake cookies... lol


ooh~ try! then send us pictures! cookies are good ^---^
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.