First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Addicted To Cakes
13647 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / United Kingdom =D
Offline
Posted 3/1/08
Lol last time I made cookies I made about 50. Ate about 3, never saw the rest. o.O
Baker
180 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 3/1/08

Paper-Hearts wrote:

Lol last time I made cookies I made about 50. Ate about 3, never saw the rest. o.O


LOL! i know how u feel! last time i baked i made probably around the same, i ate a few and my friends stole the rest.. they didn't even save me one!
Addicted To Cakes
13647 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / United Kingdom =D
Offline
Posted 3/1/08

lostxlina wrote:


Paper-Hearts wrote:

Lol last time I made cookies I made about 50. Ate about 3, never saw the rest. o.O


LOL! i know how u feel! last time i baked i made probably around the same, i ate a few and my friends stole the rest.. they didn't even save me one!


Our poor cookies lol! Just gives me an excuse to make some more! xDD
Baker
180 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 3/1/08

Paper-Hearts wrote:


lostxlina wrote:


Paper-Hearts wrote:

Lol last time I made cookies I made about 50. Ate about 3, never saw the rest. o.O


LOL! i know how u feel! last time i baked i made probably around the same, i ate a few and my friends stole the rest.. they didn't even save me one!


Our poor cookies lol! Just gives me an excuse to make some more! xDD


lol! so true! hmm.... peanut butter cookies sound good right now.... =]
Addicted To Cakes
6493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / England
Offline
Posted 3/2/08

lostxlina wrote:


Paper-Hearts wrote:


lostxlina wrote:


Paper-Hearts wrote:

Lol last time I made cookies I made about 50. Ate about 3, never saw the rest. o.O


LOL! i know how u feel! last time i baked i made probably around the same, i ate a few and my friends stole the rest.. they didn't even save me one!


Our poor cookies lol! Just gives me an excuse to make some more! xDD


lol! so true! hmm.... peanut butter cookies sound good right now.... =]


This is making me crave for cookies and cakes =/
Addicted To Cakes
462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / england
Offline
Posted 3/2/08

lostxlina wrote:


anarr wrote:


lostxlina wrote:

lol, i c i c. man, i make a nice cake once, but i never took a pic of it... ;_; pooface...


aww thats annoying! we always bring a camera when me phantom-neko and Paper-Hearts and our other friends get together to make cakes ....


sounds like fun! the only thing is, i don't make cakes often, but my goal is to make a cake from scratch and decorate it, but that may take awhile =P i usually bake cookies... lol


cookies!!! i loves cookies!!...post pictures too there great
Addicted To Cakes
462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / england
Offline
Posted 3/2/08

phantom-neko wrote:


lostxlina wrote:


Paper-Hearts wrote:


lostxlina wrote:


Paper-Hearts wrote:

Lol last time I made cookies I made about 50. Ate about 3, never saw the rest. o.O


LOL! i know how u feel! last time i baked i made probably around the same, i ate a few and my friends stole the rest.. they didn't even save me one!


Our poor cookies lol! Just gives me an excuse to make some more! xDD


lol! so true! hmm.... peanut butter cookies sound good right now.... =]


This is making me crave for cookies and cakes =/


i agree raphie lol i'm makin cookies with charlie today for mothersday
Addicted To Cakes
6493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / England
Offline
Posted 3/2/08

anarr wrote:


phantom-neko wrote:


lostxlina wrote:


Paper-Hearts wrote:


lostxlina wrote:


Paper-Hearts wrote:

Lol last time I made cookies I made about 50. Ate about 3, never saw the rest. o.O


LOL! i know how u feel! last time i baked i made probably around the same, i ate a few and my friends stole the rest.. they didn't even save me one!


Our poor cookies lol! Just gives me an excuse to make some more! xDD


lol! so true! hmm.... peanut butter cookies sound good right now.... =]


This is making me crave for cookies and cakes =/


i agree raphie lol i'm makin cookies with charlie today for mothersday :)


ooh~ take pictures! Im making lemon cake tonight with mother. I shall take pictures! ^--^

Addicted To Cakes
462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / england
Offline
Posted 3/2/08

phantom-neko wrote:


anarr wrote:


phantom-neko wrote:


lostxlina wrote:


Paper-Hearts wrote:


lostxlina wrote:


Paper-Hearts wrote:

Lol last time I made cookies I made about 50. Ate about 3, never saw the rest. o.O


LOL! i know how u feel! last time i baked i made probably around the same, i ate a few and my friends stole the rest.. they didn't even save me one!


Our poor cookies lol! Just gives me an excuse to make some more! xDD


lol! so true! hmm.... peanut butter cookies sound good right now.... =]


This is making me crave for cookies and cakes =/


i agree raphie lol i'm makin cookies with charlie today for mothersday :)


ooh~ take pictures! Im making lemon cake tonight with mother. I shall take pictures! ^--^



wooow!!! thats great i will there gunna be bouble chocolate this is gunna become a really long forum if we continue quoting
Addicted To Cakes
6493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / England
Offline
Posted 3/2/08
Lol. yes. Lmao. wow double chocolate! ^---^
Addicted To Cakes
13647 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / United Kingdom =D
Offline
Posted 3/2/08
I REALLY want some cake now... -_-;;
Addicted To Cakes
6493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / England
Offline
Posted 3/2/08

Paper-Hearts wrote:

I REALLY want some cake now... -_-;;


Rae-chan! im making the lemon sponge cake that we failed to do yesterday ^--^

..well once dad goes to buy me some eggs *blames franches for using too much on pancakes*
Addicted To Cakes
462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / england
Offline
Posted 3/2/08

phantom-neko wrote:

Lol. yes. Lmao. wow double chocolate! ^---^


there in the oven!!! wow smell soo pretty =]
Addicted To Cakes
6493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / England
Offline
Posted 3/2/08

anarr wrote:


phantom-neko wrote:

Lol. yes. Lmao. wow double chocolate! ^---^


there in the oven!!! wow smell soo pretty =]


Lmao. 'oven' bit just reminded me of that quote.

I Tried Committing Suicide By Sticking My Head In The Oven. But The Cake Was In The Way.


lol. just starting mine =/
Addicted To Cakes
13647 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / United Kingdom =D
Offline
Posted 3/2/08

phantom-neko wrote:


Paper-Hearts wrote:

I REALLY want some cake now... -_-;;


Rae-chan! im making the lemon sponge cake that we failed to do yesterday ^--^

..well once dad goes to buy me some eggs *blames franches for using too much on pancakes*


=O The Lemon cake looks so nice! SAVE ME SOME!! Kidding xDD ~~~~
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.