First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Who is Archer?
Member
2252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / philippines
Offline
Posted 2/29/08 , edited 2/29/08
My classmate told me that archer is really shirou 12 years in the future
thats why he didnt like shirou because he didnt like himself
thats why he knows shirous strengths
thats why he said he created many weapons........ shirou caan also create many weapons
thats why he didnt like shirou to have saver.... because he knew he didnt deserve saber..

it pretty much explains a lot of things
right?
Member
6459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / philippines
Offline
Posted 2/29/08

youve got that right

though i dont know if you are right point by point though >_<


My classmate told me that archer is really shirou 12 years in the future
thats why he didnt like shirou because he didnt like himself
thats why he knows shirous strengths
thats why he said he created many weapons........ shirou caan also create many weapons
thats why he didnt like shirou to have saver.... because he knew he didnt deserve saber..

it pretty much explains a lot of things
right?


one thing for sure
he is shirou and they have the same skill

unlimited blade works or tracing? cant remember hehe
16988 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/1/08
Actually the more accurate time is 10 years... But it's still about.
So yeah, he is Shiro but he has a really fucked up life.
5379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / Ikebukuro
Offline
Posted 3/13/08
shirou from there future u mean?
well...i dun think so,cos...shirou is not so cute like archer...
archer is lot cuter den him...
how old is he?
Member
1020 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 3/15/08

amitoarito wrote:

shirou from there future u mean?
well...i dun think so,cos...shirou is not so cute like archer...
archer is lot cuter den him...
how old is he?


It is. Read the story here---> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archer_%28Fate/stay_night%29#True_Identity
Member
15242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / In the "Throne of...
Offline
Posted 3/15/08

amitoarito wrote:

shirou from there future u mean?
well...i dun think so,cos...shirou is not so cute like archer...
archer is lot cuter den him...
how old is he?


Archer IS the shiro from the future. there are lot of proofs
Member
32369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Japan/Malaysia
Offline
Posted 3/15/08
lol yea archer is soooooooo much coolerrrrrrrrrrrrr hahaha..
5379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / Ikebukuro
Offline
Posted 3/15/08

Saberfang wrote:


amitoarito wrote:

shirou from there future u mean?
well...i dun think so,cos...shirou is not so cute like archer...
archer is lot cuter den him...
how old is he?


Archer IS the shiro from the future. there are lot of proofs

yea...myb..
but...
shirou not so cute like archer...
how come when shirou is old den.he bcome cute...

5379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / Ikebukuro
Offline
Posted 3/15/08

Jo_Ash wrote:


amitoarito wrote:

shirou from there future u mean?
well...i dun think so,cos...shirou is not so cute like archer...
archer is lot cuter den him...
how old is he?


It is. Read the story here---> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archer_%28Fate/stay_night%29#True_Identity

thnkx,,


16988 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/15/08
Ever heard of the edit button atop of your post!? I'm not even wasting my time on editing those posts.
Wikipedias article doesn't tell much about his story in details... :/
Member
400 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/18/08
You know now that I think about it, it does make sense that Archer is Shirou in the future but there are some things I don't understand.
If Archer is Shirou and Shirou is Archer than does that not mean that both of them have control over Saber since they are both one in the same?
Wiki sais Archer is Shirous older selfs, bt what happened to his attitude, usually a persons attitude or ideals don't change too mcuh but Archer was basically the exact opposite of Shirou so how can Shirou be Archer?
Finally if Archer really was the future Shirou would he not have given a more shocked kind of a I can't believe its really you, its been so long kind of expression when seeing Saber or was it because he REALLY didn't remember anything?
16988 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/19/08
I shall enlighten you.

Archer is Shirou who came from a parrel universe and from the future. He lived his life almost like Shirou did but unforunately he never got close to Saber, Rin or Sakura.
He continued to believe his believeings and that eventually saved many by killing many and thus when he realised it he became bitter. Also the people he saved eventually betrayed him and that lead to his destruction. He also was kind of underdog of the people who started a war and he was between and he was jailed.
Sometime in the middle of this he made a pact with the world and gained power, thus he became a 'heroic spirit' and was able to be summoned. (Actually he became a counter-guardian... But that is another matter for now.)

So he was betrayed, jailed and his believes killed him eventually and then he wished that if there would be a 0.1% chance that he could make a future that is not like his then he would sacrifece everything to make this future.

And he wasn't shocked that he met Shirou since he wished to meet him eventually but he was shocked that he saw Saber and that's why he was unable to block her first attack. And Saber eventually thought he was mocking her knightship.

And in Archers time. If the war had ended then why he would be Sabers master anymore...?!
Member
400 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/19/08
First of I guess what you say makes some sense but were did this paralel universe come from and to answer your question sir-henri, This will be hard for me to explain so ill try my best Archer would have to be Sabers master as wel because first off he appeared in the war before Saber and by doing this and seeing his past self he became one in the same because both Shirou and Archers souls would have made a connection of sorts (I doubt what you just read made much sense on your end). Also its the person who summons the spirit at that time that controls it and since Archer and Shirou were both in the same time and basically the same place and they are the same person than they could be one master meaning Archer should have had some sort of command seals on him as well.

Now if none of this made sense to you I will just say this....Shirou and Archer both have the same DNA, the same magic links, and the same soul, even if Archer was a copied spirit his soul is still the same as Shirous
16988 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/20/08
If you believe in parallel universe theory (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parallel_universe_%28fiction%29) then there are different people, events and things in these universes. Everything ends eventually so the fifth war where Archer fought ended and thus the command seal vanished from his body since there was no grail anymore.

I'm not too sure about the spirits but it doesn't change anything if they have the same. It won't create any kind of time paradox.
Member
15242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / In the "Throne of...
Offline
Posted 3/20/08
To add to what sir henri is telling. In archer's time he ultimately won the war so it means that he is no longer Saber's master. Also Even though He doesn't show it, He cares for the people that were close to him>. He doesn't let his emotions show because that might give off his true identity
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.