Created by RockerAnimeLuv13
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Hottest Male Vampire
Creator
8253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Death City
Offline
Posted 2/29/08 , edited 2/29/08
Vote Vote Vote!!
Creator
8253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Death City
Offline
Posted 2/29/08
For Those Who Want A Picture :


Lestat


Edward Cullen


Alexander Sterling


Mick St.John

(Sorry Couldn't Find Pics for Stefan & Damon Salvatore) :(
5450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
104 / F
Offline
Posted 3/1/08
This is hard! Although i LOVE Lestat... Steward Townsend (the guy who played him in Queen of the damned) looks nothing like him .. but he is still very yummy. And i don't know the other vamps on the list *shame*
Member
10834 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Mare Serenitatis...
Offline
Posted 3/2/08
You guys need to read Black Dagger Brotherhood seris. The vampire Phury is the prettiest thing ever! But given the choses Alexander.
Creator
8253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Death City
Offline
Posted 3/2/08

Nocturnal wrote:

This is hard! Although i LOVE Lestat... Steward Townsend (the guy who played him in Queen of the damned) looks nothing like him .. but he is still very yummy. And i don't know the other vamps on the list *shame*


It's alright
Posted 3/2/08
I pick Lestat from > Queen of the Damned
Creator
8253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Death City
Offline
Posted 3/4/08
Good choice
36562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Corner of No and...
Offline
Posted 3/4/08
o man it's so hard to choose!! I find myself torn

I'm gonna have to go with erm...Mick St. John. Blue eyes, dark, longish hair, not too emo, but still in touch w/ emotions. perrrfect (for now).

I LOVE Edward, however, the actor they chose to play him isn't my type
I LOVE Lestat, Stuart Townsend Yummy, but a bit too emo for me.
I have no idea who Alexander Sterling is...
Creator
8253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Death City
Offline
Posted 3/4/08

saiyukilover wrote:

o man it's so hard to choose!! I find myself torn

I'm gonna have to go with erm...Mick St. John. Blue eyes, dark, longish hair, not too emo, but still in touch w/ emotions. perrrfect (for now).

I LOVE Edward, however, the actor they chose to play him isn't my type
I LOVE Lestat, Stuart Townsend Yummy, but a bit too emo for me.
I have no idea who Alexander Sterling is...


It's okay But thanks for voting
Member
18603 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / anime world
Offline
Posted 3/4/08
im a guy and i've seen the movie.. queen of the damned but since i can't vote.. oh well.. too bad.. hehe
Creator
8253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Death City
Offline
Posted 3/5/08

goodboy163 wrote:

im a guy and i've seen the movie.. queen of the damned but since i can't vote.. oh well.. too bad.. hehe

But who cares I've seen people vote anonymous before
Member
8924 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In the darkness.....
Offline
Posted 3/7/08
I say that Lestatis hotter
Creator
8253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Death City
Offline
Posted 3/7/08

vegeta982 wrote:

I say that Lestatis hotter


yuppers
Posted 3/17/08
u ppl r evil!!!!!!! stefan and DAMON (damon especially) so should destroy this thing!!! nobody touch!! damon's mine!!!
Creator
8253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Death City
Offline
Posted 3/19/08
LOL
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.