First  Prev  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  Next  Last
Post Reply Fairy Tail Anime
603 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Not where you are
Offline
Posted 12/16/08
It would certainly be interesting. I would watch it. My brother and one of my sisters probably would, as well.
505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Phil.
Offline
Posted 12/16/08
if fairy tail will hav an anime series it will be damn cool!!!
15 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 12/16/08
manga like monster hunter but not
3091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / From The Depth's...
Offline
Posted 12/16/08
cool i want to see ezra how fight in anime series
112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Metro Manila
Offline
Posted 12/16/08
Looking forward to it...
However, Fairy Tail strikes a great resemblance with One Piece particularly in the character's designs...
Natsu and Luffy almost look alike...
Both their goofy way of fighting looks alike...
Some resemblances: (for me anyway)

Ezra=Robin
Lucy=Nami
Grey=Zoro
Happy=Chopper (mascot)

well, that's just my opinion....
3482 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / England
Offline
Posted 12/16/08

mhond01_rgl wrote:

Looking forward to it...
However, Fairy Tail strikes a great resemblance with One Piece particularly in the character's designs...
Natsu and Luffy almost look alike...
Both their goofy way of fighting looks alike...
Some resemblances: (for me anyway)

Ezra=Robin
Lucy=Nami
Grey=Zoro
Happy=Chopper (mascot)

well, that's just my opinion....


It's not really anything like One Piece if you read it properly...it just looks similar and Natsu come across like Luffy.

3482 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / England
Offline
Posted 12/16/08
It won't get a full anime simply because it's not from Shonen Jump or Shojo Beat...look at all the completed animes are animes that will probably go to completion: Dragonball, Yu-Gi-Oh, One Piece, Naruto, Bleach etc. When was the last time an anime that wasn't serialised in Jump got a full anime?
112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Metro Manila
Offline
Posted 12/17/08

Zell182 wrote:


mhond01_rgl wrote:

Looking forward to it...
However, Fairy Tail strikes a great resemblance with One Piece particularly in the character's designs...
Natsu and Luffy almost look alike...
Both their goofy way of fighting looks alike...
Some resemblances: (for me anyway)

Ezra=Robin
Lucy=Nami
Grey=Zoro
Happy=Chopper (mascot)

well, that's just my opinion....


It's not really anything like One Piece if you read it properly...it just looks similar and Natsu come across like Luffy.



i'm reading the manga...
i didn't say that the story was similar but the characers do resemble each other a bit...
i know that their plots are different...
1053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 12/17/08
i would definitely watch the anime. i like fairy tail's story better than one piece. Also, yes they draw alike, doesnt really matter since it looks nice. different story and slightly different characters makes abig difference.

oh and so far one of my its one of my fav mangas out there.
32404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Wherever anime is...
Offline
Posted 12/17/08
It's kinda like a crossover of One Piece and Rave Master, but I love it! I would love to see it as an anime!
2476 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 12/17/08
I'd wanna watch =]
8055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / L.A.
Offline
Posted 12/17/08
:O i'd watch it~!

<3 i mean even if it is similar to one piece~

>3 i'd still watch it
1650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / a very special place
Offline
Posted 12/17/08
love the manga..... the different powers and such are amazing...... although it kinda mirrors one piece..... and i didnt realise it but natsu has pink hair.... took me forever to realise
5 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 12/17/08

I love One Piece and Fairy Tail, i don't really care that it looks similar, the storyline is nothing alike, in fact the similar art work is what attracted me to Fairy Tail in the first place. To answer the question, i would love it if Fairy Tail became an anime. And it is "Fairy Tail" "not tale".
3482 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / England
Offline
Posted 12/18/08

mhond01_rgl wrote:


Zell182 wrote:


mhond01_rgl wrote:

Looking forward to it...
However, Fairy Tail strikes a great resemblance with One Piece particularly in the character's designs...
Natsu and Luffy almost look alike...
Both their goofy way of fighting looks alike...
Some resemblances: (for me anyway)

Ezra=Robin
Lucy=Nami
Grey=Zoro
Happy=Chopper (mascot)

well, that's just my opinion....


It's not really anything like One Piece if you read it properly...it just looks similar and Natsu come across like Luffy.



i'm reading the manga...
i didn't say that the story was similar but the characers do resemble each other a bit...
i know that their plots are different...


Yeah I agree they do look similar. The art style is like a polished version of One Piece

First  Prev  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.