First  Prev  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  Next  Last
Post Reply Fairy Tail Anime
189 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Over The Wall
Offline
Posted 10/21/09 , edited 10/21/09
i love fairy tail the manga(they updated it!chpt 156)^^ but for the anime ...not sure but its out alr ryt?
i've nvr watched one piece..is it nice?
25658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 10/21/09
Too childish for me..
Posted 10/21/09
Happy is cuter than ever.
18044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / U.S.
Offline
Posted 10/21/09

IkutoxxxAmu wrote:


EminentFaith wrote:
Pretty good so far for only 2 episodes... Kind of disappointed with Natsu's voice...
Gray's voice is good. (Ikuto's voice)
Waiting impatiently for Erza!! She should make her debut in 2-4 episodes...(?)


I'm shocked I didn't notice that! O__O

I'm actrually disappointed with Happy's voice.. =/
I't's too cute-and-girly... ):


I'm actually pretty content with Happy's voice... While reading the manga I always pictured him to sound like that. In general I like the voice actress and I like some of her songs too. Since I'm guessing you watch Shugo Chara she sings the song Secret Princess...

4690 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 6/23/10
Hmmmmm I've been reading the comments and I think I might try watching it.
7857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Wouldn't YOU like...
Offline
Posted 6/23/10
OMG! Fairy Tail is freakin' AWESOME!!!!!
22270 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / where you least e...
Offline
Posted 6/23/10
when i first saw this post, i was thinking wtf? haven´t ppl noticed its out on CR?
only just realised this was made before the anime was aired on CR, but i´ve been following it from the start, and i haven´t been dissappointed ONCE, the only shame is that the 20 min the episodes lasts, seems more like its 5 minutes due to the excitement of the show!
Posted 6/23/10

sypris wrote:

Oh yes we would all enjoy the lovely skipping of lil goldy locks as she skips joyfully into a random persons house eat their food and then get away as if the bears were all a triumvirate failure at life.


its fairy tail the manga!
46073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Arnold Maryland
Offline
Posted 6/23/10
This anime is full of Deus Ex Machina
1621 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Singapore!
Offline
Posted 6/23/10
I love Fairy Tail. And i like all their voice actors. Especially Happy. d:
1165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / ATL, GA
Offline
Posted 7/10/10
manga is better in my opinion
46073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Arnold Maryland
Offline
Posted 9/20/10
I swear to god. If Natsu beats Laxus with this Deus Ex Machina Power up in the next episode. I am going to be FURIOUS!

He gets his ass kicked when neither of them power up....and now it seems next episode Natsu is going to power up along with Laxus....and then beat him.....so fucking gay if this happens
9312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Over there
Offline
Posted 9/20/10

superluccix wrote:

I swear to god. If Natsu beats Laxus with this Deus Ex Machina Power up in the next episode. I am going to be FURIOUS!

He gets his ass kicked when neither of them power up....and now it seems next episode Natsu is going to power up along with Laxus....and then beat him.....so fucking gay if this happens


It`s a fighting shounen anime, of course Natsu will win, it`s always like that in these kind of shounen animes, the good guys always wins XD
46073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Arnold Maryland
Offline
Posted 9/20/10

Des85 wrote:


superluccix wrote:

I swear to god. If Natsu beats Laxus with this Deus Ex Machina Power up in the next episode. I am going to be FURIOUS!

He gets his ass kicked when neither of them power up....and now it seems next episode Natsu is going to power up along with Laxus....and then beat him.....so fucking gay if this happens


It`s a fighting shounen anime, of course Natsu will win, it`s always like that in these kind of shounen animes, the good guys always wins XD


Yea I know but the ones I have seen don't let the main characters get random powerups when no logical explanation is given. Bleach did this with the Ichigo vs Ulquiorra fight. And Fairy Tail practically does it every single time Natsu fights.

it makes no sense as to why natsu should win
9312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Over there
Offline
Posted 9/20/10 , edited 9/20/10

superluccix wrote:



Yea I know but the ones I have seen don't let the main characters get random powerups when no logical explanation is given. Bleach did this with the Ichigo vs Ulquiorra fight. And Fairy Tail practically does it every single time Natsu fights.

it makes no sense as to why natsu should win


True.
I actually thought it was abit stupid that Laxus too/also is a dragon slayer
First  Prev  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.