First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Hiring Teachers
787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / The Place I'm At
Offline
Posted 2/29/08
I'm a sensei!!!! lol
Member
476 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 2/29/08

JcGonz wrote:

YES!!! I think it would be super fun to teach drama!!!!! but now I have to find a play for the class to preform!


i can write play... if you need any just tell me sensei!
787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / The Place I'm At
Offline
Posted 2/29/08

Chocolate_CHicken wrote:


JcGonz wrote:


Chocolate_CHicken wrote:


JcGonz wrote:

YES!!! I think it would be super fun to teach drama!!!!! but now I have to find a play for the class to preform!


I would help with the drama and music


Super cool! we will have a ton of fun!


YAY!!


let me know if you have any suggestions for the play!
Creator
13075 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 3/1/08

JcGonz wrote:

do we need 3 dance teachers?

I meant Drama and Dancing not Drama only...

Member
1625 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Not here.
Offline
Posted 3/1/08

JcGonz wrote:


Chocolate_CHicken wrote:


JcGonz wrote:


Chocolate_CHicken wrote:


JcGonz wrote:

YES!!! I think it would be super fun to teach drama!!!!! but now I have to find a play for the class to preform!


I would help with the drama and music


Super cool! we will have a ton of fun!


YAY!!


let me know if you have any suggestions for the play!


Lets make our own play like write our own script and stuff what kind of plays do you guys like? Romance, Horror etc?
Posted 3/1/08
I would loveeee to be the perverted male gym teacher. Why? because I want to look up every girls skirt while she jumps to play tennis. and if they're being naughty I can force them to do some extra credit work behind the scenes. rawr
787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / The Place I'm At
Offline
Posted 3/1/08

angelantis wrote:


JcGonz wrote:

YES!!! I think it would be super fun to teach drama!!!!! but now I have to find a play for the class to preform!


i can write play... if you need any just tell me sensei!


Thanks I might take you up on the offer...but I have think about what kind of play I want to do.but if you have one in mind let me read it!
787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / The Place I'm At
Offline
Posted 3/1/08

Chocolate_CHicken wrote:


JcGonz wrote:


Chocolate_CHicken wrote:


JcGonz wrote:


Chocolate_CHicken wrote:


JcGonz wrote:

YES!!! I think it would be super fun to teach drama!!!!! but now I have to find a play for the class to preform!


I would help with the drama and music


Super cool! we will have a ton of fun!


YAY!!


let me know if you have any suggestions for the play!


Lets make our own play like write our own script and stuff what kind of plays do you guys like? Romance, Horror etc?


something funny
787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / The Place I'm At
Offline
Posted 3/1/08

limchristina wrote:


JcGonz wrote:

do we need 3 dance teachers?

I meant Drama and Dancing not Drama only...



Yes dancing and drama! It will be fun
Member
1625 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Not here.
Offline
Posted 3/1/08
YEAHZ!!! A Comedy / Adventure/ mystery and maybe add in some romance!
787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / The Place I'm At
Offline
Posted 3/1/08

Chocolate_CHicken wrote:

YEAHZ!!! A Comedy / Adventure/ mystery and maybe add in some romance!


Yeah! Comedy with some light mystery staring a couple (for romance) What do you guys think?
Member
476 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 3/1/08

JcGonz wrote:


Chocolate_CHicken wrote:


JcGonz wrote:


Chocolate_CHicken wrote:


JcGonz wrote:


Chocolate_CHicken wrote:


JcGonz wrote:

YES!!! I think it would be super fun to teach drama!!!!! but now I have to find a play for the class to preform!


I would help with the drama and music


Super cool! we will have a ton of fun!


YAY!!


let me know if you have any suggestions for the play!


Lets make our own play like write our own script and stuff what kind of plays do you guys like? Romance, Horror etc?


something funny


lol.. it seem that this school is for all student born for stardom.. lol..
i always write shcool play... so just tell me what kind of story... and also the theme..
Member
1625 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Not here.
Offline
Posted 3/1/08

JcGonz wrote:

Yeah! Comedy with some light mystery staring a couple (for romance) What do you guys think?


THIS IS SOOOOO EXCITING I hope the student are ready for a big surprise =D

Member
476 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 3/1/08

Chocolate_CHicken wrote:


JcGonz wrote:

Yeah! Comedy with some light mystery staring a couple (for romance) What do you guys think?


THIS IS SOOOOO EXCITING I hope the student are ready for a big surprise =D



yah it is.. at first i thought that i'm the only one... who want it.. lol...
so glad that i sudggested it! lol!
lets create forum for the preparation for the play...
Member
1625 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Not here.
Offline
Posted 3/1/08
awesome!!!! Im like a student teacher
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.