First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply VOTING!!! *last updated oct 16
You are a Jin lover
463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 3/27/08
*bows down too*

I can vote in....11 hours.... *drop*
You are a Jin lover
1794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Laguna, PH
Offline
Posted 3/28/08
let's keep voting! 4 votes more and he's 3rd!
Moderator
6687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Europe
Offline
Posted 3/29/08
he is third but the gap with matsujun is really small, let's keep on!
You are a Jin lover
463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 3/29/08
Great work minna! XD~

WE CAN DOOO IT! FAITOOO!
You are a Jin lover
463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 3/31/08
guys! Love me! XD~

MY VOTE PUT HIM ON PLACE OOOONE! XDDD~

BUT! KEEP VOTING!XD
You are a Jin lover
311 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F
Offline
Posted 3/31/08
arigatou kazushock

we must make a large gap,,,in a short time.,,for exampe in 10 minutes,,i dont know 100 votes!!!it will take a while til they can take us again! but somehow its impossible!!
You are a Jin lover
8263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Wherever Jin is! =P
Offline
Posted 3/31/08
JINZ FIRST!!!!!! XDDDD
Moderator
18150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / EARTH
Offline
Posted 3/31/08
keep voting kame fans are catching up more vote & support to our Jin KEEP THE FAITH
You are a Jin lover
1121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 4/10/08

mia_chan88 wrote:

keep voting kame fans are catching up more vote & support to our Jin KEEP THE FAITH



lol keep the faith for jin he must beat KAME!!!!!!

Moderator
18150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / EARTH
Offline
Posted 4/10/08

DarkShivaVampire wrote:


mia_chan88 wrote:

keep voting kame fans are catching up more vote & support to our Jin KEEP THE FAITH



lol keep the faith for jin he must beat KAME!!!!!!



yeah cause jin is the best 100% supprot jin
You are a Jin lover
1121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 5/9/08

mia_chan88 wrote:


DarkShivaVampire wrote:


mia_chan88 wrote:

keep voting kame fans are catching up more vote & support to our Jin KEEP THE FAITH



lol keep the faith for jin he must beat KAME!!!!!!



yeah cause jin is the best 100% supprot jin


YEP ^_^

First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.