First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Game console polls! Which platform console has more value to you?
558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/9/08 , edited 4/21/08

Decemius wrote:

I loved Sony last generation. They did great things with the PS2. However, between the constant fuck ups with the PS3 and PSP, I've given up on Sony till they get their act together. With that being said, my vote goes for the 360.


Uh. I don't know what planet you're from, but the PS3 and PSP did not get fucked up. If you haven't noticed already, there have already been millions of reports of 360s breaking. Constantly. Over and over. I think you should reconsider your opinion.

I vote for PS3.
57248 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / ...........
Offline
Posted 4/10/08 , edited 4/21/08
got to be xbox 360 and PSP
1251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Wright Anything A...
Offline
Posted 4/10/08 , edited 4/21/08
PROTIP: Not every PROTIP is a PROTIP

PS3 for life boiiiiii~
3785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Spencer,Iowa 51301
Offline
Posted 4/10/08 , edited 4/21/08
lol Not very many hand held lovers out there I guess. I really like my psp a lot my DS too but my psp just a bit more because of the media and web browser.
654 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / US
Offline
Posted 4/10/08 , edited 4/21/08

ultimasephirothx wrote:


Decemius wrote:

I loved Sony last generation. They did great things with the PS2. However, between the constant fuck ups with the PS3 and PSP, I've given up on Sony till they get their act together. With that being said, my vote goes for the 360.


Uh. I don't know what planet you're from, but the PS3 and PSP did not get fucked up. If you haven't noticed already, there have already been millions of reports of 360s breaking. Constantly. Over and over. I think you should reconsider your opinion.

I vote for PS3.


Yeah, the PSP was alright...But yeah...The PS3 started out a mess. The high price...The horrible conference (RIDGE RACER!!!!, 599 US DOLLARS, Attack weak point for massive damage...etc). Though it's gaining some ground now. but it's probably not going to reach the PS2's height. Hmm...Millions of 360s breaking? I doubt it.

Oh, and this is coming from a fairly unbiased view...seeing as I actually don't own either system. Only own a Wii and a DS at the moment.
1521 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Legacy
Offline
Posted 4/10/08 , edited 4/21/08

BlackCheese456 wrote:


ultimasephirothx wrote:


Decemius wrote:

I loved Sony last generation. They did great things with the PS2. However, between the constant fuck ups with the PS3 and PSP, I've given up on Sony till they get their act together. With that being said, my vote goes for the 360.


Uh. I don't know what planet you're from, but the PS3 and PSP did not get fucked up. If you haven't noticed already, there have already been millions of reports of 360s breaking. Constantly. Over and over. I think you should reconsider your opinion.

I vote for PS3.


Yeah, the PSP was alright...But yeah...The PS3 started out a mess. The high price...The horrible conference (RIDGE RACER!!!!, 599 US DOLLARS, Attack weak point for massive damage...etc). Though it's gaining some ground now. but it's probably not going to reach the PS2's height. Hmm...Millions of 360s breaking? I doubt it.

Oh, and this is coming from a fairly unbiased view...seeing as I actually don't own either system. Only own a Wii and a DS at the moment.


PS3 started out a mess?What do you mean by that?
1521 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Legacy
Offline
Posted 4/10/08 , edited 4/21/08

Yubbit wrote:

PROTIP : If you vote PS3, you most likely don't have one.



Haha!Good one!I like that!

654 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / US
Offline
Posted 4/10/08 , edited 4/21/08

ffjsarte39 wrote:


BlackCheese456 wrote:


ultimasephirothx wrote:


Decemius wrote:

I loved Sony last generation. They did great things with the PS2. However, between the constant fuck ups with the PS3 and PSP, I've given up on Sony till they get their act together. With that being said, my vote goes for the 360.


Uh. I don't know what planet you're from, but the PS3 and PSP did not get fucked up. If you haven't noticed already, there have already been millions of reports of 360s breaking. Constantly. Over and over. I think you should reconsider your opinion.

I vote for PS3.


Yeah, the PSP was alright...But yeah...The PS3 started out a mess. The high price...The horrible conference (RIDGE RACER!!!!, 599 US DOLLARS, Attack weak point for massive damage...etc). Though it's gaining some ground now. but it's probably not going to reach the PS2's height. Hmm...Millions of 360s breaking? I doubt it.

Oh, and this is coming from a fairly unbiased view...seeing as I actually don't own either system. Only own a Wii and a DS at the moment.


PS3 started out a mess?What do you mean by that?


Uh...I already said it...Here it is again...The high price...The horrible conference (RIDGE RACER!!!!, 599 US DOLLARS, Attack weak point for massive damage...etc).
1521 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Legacy
Offline
Posted 4/10/08 , edited 4/21/08

BlackCheese456 wrote:


ffjsarte39 wrote:


BlackCheese456 wrote:


ultimasephirothx wrote:


Decemius wrote:

I loved Sony last generation. They did great things with the PS2. However, between the constant fuck ups with the PS3 and PSP, I've given up on Sony till they get their act together. With that being said, my vote goes for the 360.


Uh. I don't know what planet you're from, but the PS3 and PSP did not get fucked up. If you haven't noticed already, there have already been millions of reports of 360s breaking. Constantly. Over and over. I think you should reconsider your opinion.

I vote for PS3.


Yeah, the PSP was alright...But yeah...The PS3 started out a mess. The high price...The horrible conference (RIDGE RACER!!!!, 599 US DOLLARS, Attack weak point for massive damage...etc). Though it's gaining some ground now. but it's probably not going to reach the PS2's height. Hmm...Millions of 360s breaking? I doubt it.

Oh, and this is coming from a fairly unbiased view...seeing as I actually don't own either system. Only own a Wii and a DS at the moment.


PS3 started out a mess?What do you mean by that?


Uh...I already said it...Here it is again...The high price...The horrible conference (RIDGE RACER!!!!, 599 US DOLLARS, Attack weak point for massive damage...etc).


What?! I thought for sure that PS3 is going to be a fine console!But I guess I was wrong..*sigh*..My cousins are planning to buy PS3 this year...They thought PS3 is much cooler than PS2...
654 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / US
Offline
Posted 4/10/08 , edited 4/21/08
Well, it's not as bad as it was back then...They are starting to get some games flowing in, and the price has reduced...But yeah, it still isn't even close to the PS2. The PS2 absolutely dominated last gen.
1251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Wright Anything A...
Offline
Posted 4/10/08 , edited 4/21/08
PS3 = Talladega Nights
Wii = Super Smash Brothers Brawl
Xbox360 = Halo 3

Up until now PS3 has a very weak library. Seeing that MGS4 sold out already I'm guessing the PS3 will only start racking up at that point. Wii certainly proved itself with Super Smash Brothers Brawl but in the end it creating half-baked games like Mario Kart Wii [disappointed a lot of people with its sheer fail] 360 is stable and the only complaints you get is the reliability of the console itself.
1521 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Legacy
Offline
Posted 4/10/08 , edited 4/21/08

BlackCheese456 wrote:

Well, it's not as bad as it was back then...They are starting to get some games flowing in, and the price has reduced...But yeah, it still isn't even close to the PS2. The PS2 absolutely dominated last gen.


I see...Well,it was nice talking to you...Oh,yeah,by any chance...Do you know the game Disgaea:Hour of Darkness?

392 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / U.S.A
Offline
Posted 4/10/08 , edited 4/21/08
Xbox 360 easy
142
8794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 4/10/08 , edited 4/21/08
Wii.
Wtf? PS3 is leading?
5914 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / with Usagi
Offline
Posted 4/10/08 , edited 4/21/08
My Wii
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.