First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Anime Professions ~The PROFESSION itself~
34454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 3/5/08
u forgot super saiyan!
37840 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 3/5/08
Exorcist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
23571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Davao, Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/5/08

hikobuf wrote:

u forgot super saiyan!


what do you mean?
23571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Davao, Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/5/08

Shohee wrote:

Exorcist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1


ok! you got that job!!
Moderator
9371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Abu Dhabi, UAE
Offline
Posted 3/6/08
sorry for being absent.. i got disconnected from the com and im so ashamed of myself now~ nweiz, on with the PROFESSIONS!
Moderator
9371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Abu Dhabi, UAE
Offline
Posted 3/6/08

kuela wrote:

i wanna be the (any) gundam...
baket ala kang gundam dyan...
joke lng,...^_^
hehehe
nag solo ra koh....^_^

i wanna be the (water) pokemon master...
baket ala??cge na...^_^


gsto mo guardian ka nlang ^^ asteeg kya un! ^_^
i cant put gundam eh! its a machine.. not a profession...
and pokemon master? hmm.. weird profession.. pero i might consider..
Moderator
9371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Abu Dhabi, UAE
Offline
Posted 3/6/08

hikobuf wrote:

u forgot super saiyan!


is it really a profession? it can be under the guardians if you want..
Moderator
9371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Abu Dhabi, UAE
Offline
Posted 3/6/08

Shadow-Hunter wrote:

i dont care what i am as long as i can help protect the females...because i dont like male chaacters they give me bad vibes(and do not say what your thinking)


im thinking... you like to be a guardian... "protecting the ladies" ^^ and swordsman's good too...

I'll put you up as a guardian.. let me know if you change your mind...
Moderator
9371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Abu Dhabi, UAE
Offline
Posted 3/6/08

FearKemon wrote:

So, can I be the Samurai? Samurai are the coolest when it comes, you know, everything. Teh Ronin are always teh coolest.


yep.. i'll put you up now. samurai! ^^
Posted 3/6/08

orbunion55 wrote:


Shadow-Hunter wrote:

i dont care what i am as long as i can help protect the females...because i dont like male chaacters they give me bad vibes(and do not say what your thinking)


Then, What about swordsman


yea yea...whatever i just hate seeing females hurt badly...and their crying makes me pass out for some reason
Posted 3/6/08
sorry..but i added angel and be it..SORRY!!!FOR NOT asking YOUR permission......
Professional-in-Training
26229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Tokyo, Japan
Offline
Posted 3/6/08

deathglare_smirk wrote:


kuela wrote:

i wanna be the (any) gundam...
baket ala kang gundam dyan...
joke lng,...^_^
hehehe
nag solo ra koh....^_^

i wanna be the (water) pokemon master...
baket ala??cge na...^_^


gsto mo guardian ka nlang ^^ asteeg kya un! ^_^
i cant put gundam eh! its a machine.. not a profession...
and pokemon master? hmm.. weird profession.. pero i might consider..




im just kidding about the gundam...
jean knows that already....
hehehe....
so filipino kah pala???
hehehe.....
tignan mo dun sa suggestions na forum ung tungkol about sa pokemon master...
ehehehe....^_^
23571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Davao, Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/6/08

kuela wrote:


deathglare_smirk wrote:


kuela wrote:

i wanna be the (any) gundam...
baket ala kang gundam dyan...
joke lng,...^_^
hehehe
nag solo ra koh....^_^

i wanna be the (water) pokemon master...
baket ala??cge na...^_^


gsto mo guardian ka nlang ^^ asteeg kya un! ^_^
i cant put gundam eh! its a machine.. not a profession...
and pokemon master? hmm.. weird profession.. pero i might consider..




im just kidding about the gundam...
jean knows that already....
hehehe....
so filipino kah pala???
hehehe.....
tignan mo dun sa suggestions na forum ung tungkol about sa pokemon master...
ehehehe....^_^


Nadagdag ko na ung PoKeMoN Trainer...
23571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Davao, Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/6/08

LadyLuna132 wrote:

sorry..but i added angel and be it..SORRY!!!FOR NOT asking YOUR permission......


Its okay..
23571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Davao, Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/6/08

deathglare_smirk wrote:

sorry for being absent.. i got disconnected from the com and im so ashamed of myself now~ nweiz, on with the PROFESSIONS!


Don't be ashamed... We understand... You're still and will be part of the family...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.