Created by shoushin89
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
Post Reply What will be the outcome of the Mas Selamat incident?
Member
15933 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / 1° 17′ 0″ N, 103°...
Offline
Posted 3/1/08
sorry... bored...
Member
135 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / singapore
Offline
Posted 3/1/08
hey. erm who know's he might have work with the singapore secret police force carrying out a special mission. all his running away is a fraught.
Member
1143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / 新加坡
Offline
Posted 3/1/08
so far still no news yet?
LOL :/
Member
22734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 3/1/08
i would love to see some fireworks....just jk
Member
589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 3/1/08
he better be caught soon. Don't want any disruption of peace. LOL
Member
9544 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / the small red dot!
Offline
Posted 3/1/08
why did they not hang him to death in the first place............
Member
Hoy
1085 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 3/1/08
orchard road? i tot he initially wanted to bomb changi airport?
Member
11225 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / 新加坡
Offline
Posted 3/1/08
i think they should even wider the search
Member
15933 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / 1° 17′ 0″ N, 103°...
Offline
Posted 3/1/08

Hoy wrote:

orchard road? i tot he initially wanted to bomb changi airport?


plant a bomb in yishun mrt i think... then hijack and crash a plane into changi airport... if we want to be specific... XD it was said partly in jest... the orchard thing... just a thought... the human traffic there is amazing..
Member
Hoy
1085 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 3/1/08

shoushin89 wrote:


Hoy wrote:

orchard road? i tot he initially wanted to bomb changi airport?


plant a bomb in yishun mrt i think... then hijack and crash a plane into changi airport... if we want to be specific... XD it was said partly in jest... the orchard thing... just a thought... the human traffic there is amazing..


haha, yeah, it would be devastating... wow, u got a mind for a terrorist...
Member
15933 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / 1° 17′ 0″ N, 103°...
Offline
Posted 3/1/08

Hoy wrote:


shoushin89 wrote:


Hoy wrote:

orchard road? i tot he initially wanted to bomb changi airport?


plant a bomb in yishun mrt i think... then hijack and crash a plane into changi airport... if we want to be specific... XD it was said partly in jest... the orchard thing... just a thought... the human traffic there is amazing..


haha, yeah, it would be devastating... wow, u got a mind for a terrorist...


thanks.... hehe... man... you never know... i may be him! oh no... my secret identity is revealed!!! lol... itd be pretty interesting to plan an attack... i wanted to try breaking into my school without getting caught by the security cams... once... haha...
Member
8769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / small red dot
Offline
Posted 3/1/08
i forsee that in two days time he will appear
Member
11225 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / 新加坡
Offline
Posted 3/1/08
hmm , lets wait and see ..
Member
9544 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / the small red dot!
Offline
Posted 3/1/08
lets juat hope than he will get catch fast.........
and nothing will happen to anyone
Member
1586 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Red dot? Not real...
Offline
Posted 3/1/08
I hope he bombed my previous school.... when no one is inside of course
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.