WEEKEND TICKETS GOING FAST!

PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE

PURCHASE TICKET
Created by Kambal
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
which character u like best?
10174 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 3/1/08
i love yellow :X wuhoo
1120 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / F / -
Offline
Posted 3/1/08
red and pink.
432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 3/2/08
lol power rangers ^^

i like the pink one the best.
4930 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / KL
Offline
Posted 3/3/08
pink pink.haha
1052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / philippines
Offline
Posted 3/3/08
we used to play this when i was still a kid, i used to prtray black mask! hahahaha...
1052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / philippines
Offline
Posted 3/3/08
portray not portray! sorry! hehehehe... i like black!
2609 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/3/08
i like blue mask in here his name was adrian...he's the one who is best in martial arts right?
4529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / NYC
Offline
Posted 3/6/08

KaYeeMui wrote:

hahah wen i was younger pink... although i dont like the color now hahaha


me too
9671 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Cali
Offline
Posted 3/6/08
i used to be obsessed with that yellow mask, then my friend, my not so pretty friend said she likes yellow mask, then i thought it was a turn off. so i liked pink since then.,.. lol, i was in 3rd grade, you know how kids can be... ~_~
4529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / NYC
Offline
Posted 3/6/08

diana91 wrote:

i used to be obsessed with that yellow mask, then my friend, my not so pretty friend said she likes yellow mask, then i thought it was a turn off. so i liked pink since then.,.. lol, i was in 3rd grade, you know how kids can be... ~_~


lol thats hilarious, it reminds me of my cousin and brother, my brother liked red mask and then my cousin did too, my bro kept changing his fav and my cousin kept copying
9671 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Cali
Offline
Posted 3/6/08

princesspinkykat wrote:


diana91 wrote:

i used to be obsessed with that yellow mask, then my friend, my not so pretty friend said she likes yellow mask, then i thought it was a turn off. so i liked pink since then.,.. lol, i was in 3rd grade, you know how kids can be... ~_~


lol thats hilarious, it reminds me of my cousin and brother, my brother liked red mask and then my cousin did too, my bro kept changing his fav and my cousin kept copying


wahahahahaha.. well, whose ur fave?
195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/6/08
Black mask
4529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / NYC
Offline
Posted 3/7/08

diana91 wrote:


princesspinkykat wrote:


diana91 wrote:

i used to be obsessed with that yellow mask, then my friend, my not so pretty friend said she likes yellow mask, then i thought it was a turn off. so i liked pink since then.,.. lol, i was in 3rd grade, you know how kids can be... ~_~


lol thats hilarious, it reminds me of my cousin and brother, my brother liked red mask and then my cousin did too, my bro kept changing his fav and my cousin kept copying


wahahahahaha.. well, whose ur fave?


right now i dont like any but i used to be one of those little girl obsess with pink
352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Ottawa, Canada
Offline
Posted 3/10/08
YELLOW MASK
331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/11/08
go go yellow ranger!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.