Created by maxxus0923
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
The Queen of Blades...
4837 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/1/08 , edited 3/1/08
which anime girl can be called the queen of blades in your opinion...
but the real Queen of Blade is...


no Doubt about this! definitely!
262 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 3/1/08
I'll go for clare. By quantity, she has more sword than any of the characters listed.

But if we're talking quality, Saber is teh Win. C'mon, it's *the* sword, we're talking about!
23623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / [???????????????]
Offline
Posted 3/1/08
Shana.
36 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/1/08
Shigure Kōsaka from Kenichi

She was just completely badass. I mean she mastered /every/ blade... not just the sword.
59909 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/1/08
teresa from claymore
Posted 3/1/08
Clare has flash sword and stuff.....so she'd win in a fight

but i personally like saber better.....
3343 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 3/1/08

mangoku wrote:

Clare has flash sword and stuff.....so she'd win in a fight

but i personally like saber better.....


You seem to be suggesting that the Flash Sword is somehow superior to the power that is EXCALIBUR.
1424 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / my house
Offline
Posted 3/1/08
i think shana bah ~ ^^
12200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 3/1/08
wat about jubei chan the ninja girl hehe *just kidding*
3927 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 3/1/08
i like all of them but saber wins
176 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 3/1/08
Go saber go!! xD
Posted 3/1/08

skiboydoggy wrote:


mangoku wrote:

Clare has flash sword and stuff.....so she'd win in a fight

but i personally like saber better.....


You seem to be suggesting that the Flash Sword is somehow superior to the power that is EXCALIBUR.


clare could dodge excalibur....and if saber found it hard to beat Assassins tsubumigaeshi, which is liek 3 strikes at once....hows she gonna beat flash sword, thats many strikes at once, for as long as clare wants....and clares youma form, shreds stuff.....but even though clare pwns...i like saber better........
3343 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 3/1/08

mangoku wrote:


skiboydoggy wrote:


mangoku wrote:

Clare has flash sword and stuff.....so she'd win in a fight

but i personally like saber better.....


You seem to be suggesting that the Flash Sword is somehow superior to the power that is EXCALIBUR.


clare could dodge excalibur....and if saber found it hard to beat Assassins tsubumigaeshi, which is liek 3 strikes at once....hows she gonna beat flash sword, thats many strikes at once, for as long as clare wants....and clares youma form, shreds stuff.....but even though clare pwns...i like saber better........


Wow. Dodging Excalibur now? But Clare wouldn't be able to break Avalon. Plus, touch it and you get point-blank Excalibur-ed.

And we have a winner.
4202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 3/1/08
Shigure Kōsaka from Kenichi
4517 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / New York
Offline
Posted 3/1/08
i would also go with clare!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.