First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
the fate is in your hands
57 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 3/1/08

Omok wrote:


Eudd wrote:


Omok wrote:
Lol, no lesbians in strawberry panic? what are you going to do? add boys to an all girls school? add boys to an anime that NEVER have/will have a boy to show up?! LOL. =P boys aren't even spoken of in Straw Berry Panic.

lol...=O


Fuck that, I change my mind. Make the school in Strawberry Panic explode. A nuclear warhead came out of nowhere and destroyed it.


~thus the reason why the world can't live in peace; because we have boys.


no fair stereotyping
7674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 3/1/08
Naruto dies, everyone partys.
Ichigo dies, buried in dung or something.
More School Days (ohhh yeahh!)
Make Ikuto younger or make Amu older cuz a elementary kid and a high schooler?
Give Lelouch like seven different geasses.
Shana gets infinite powers to destroy the world (if she wants).
All weak little girls die (example: Orihime, Yoshinda, etc.)
No more saving the girl, (stares at Bleach)
No more overrated animes =)
Death to all lesbians.
Kirari gets fired, becomes a hobo.
Kirarin Cafe is burned to the ground by Hiroto and Seiji.
Only decent animes get shown.

I'm sure I'll come up with some more later...
474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / San Francisco, Ca...
Offline
Posted 3/1/08
I'd go a lengths to show the formation and extremes of -isms, have characters from all walks of life, and would represent actions with realistic cause and effect consequences/prosequences; how unaddressed some things are in anime annoy me. Like, guys don't have to be badass, impulsive, idiots/geniuses. And girls don't have to be...well there are just lots to list. But I like anime though, somewhat.
16241 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/1/08

kuletboi wrote:


Omok wrote:


Eudd wrote:


Omok wrote:
Lol, no lesbians in strawberry panic? what are you going to do? add boys to an all girls school? add boys to an anime that NEVER have/will have a boy to show up?! LOL. =P boys aren't even spoken of in Straw Berry Panic.

lol...=O


Fuck that, I change my mind. Make the school in Strawberry Panic explode. A nuclear warhead came out of nowhere and destroyed it.


~thus the reason why the world can't live in peace; because we have boys.


~thus the reason the world keeps on going; because we have boys


~another reason; thanks to boys; the world is over populated.


fredoclock wrote:
no fair stereotyping


Lol. humm...it wasn't really stereotyping, its' more of a statement/reply.

though isn't it true? =O personally, i think it is true. there's more men fighting in wars than women...and all the war that is going on in South Asia is...really...fired up by groups that are made up of men...

another question: can you really recall wars fired up by groups of women? or can you recall more wars fired up by groups of men?
843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 3/1/08
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, there would be alot of things i would do for example
make love triangles
make sasuke kill sakura
better ending for fma, inuyasha
make another season to ghost hunt
and make naru confess his love for mai!!
kill misa, then make light and L fall in love with each other and make deathnote into a yaoi anime
make a another season of fmp and make the main character confess their love
and msuch more
p.s make contnie the series fruit basket
Posted 3/1/08
burn every reverse-harem show that has a wimpy, whiny female lead.
kill sakura
kill suzaku and nina from code geass
bring maes hughes back to life
have light rule the world
16245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Nansai Osaka, Jap...
Offline
Posted 3/1/08
if i could control the fate of anime i would make hitsugaya mine [:
474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / San Francisco, Ca...
Offline
Posted 3/1/08

Omok wrote:


kuletboi wrote:


Omok wrote:


Eudd wrote:


Omok wrote:
Lol, no lesbians in strawberry panic? what are you going to do? add boys to an all girls school? add boys to an anime that NEVER have/will have a boy to show up?! LOL. =P boys aren't even spoken of in Straw Berry Panic.

lol...=O


Fuck that, I change my mind. Make the school in Strawberry Panic explode. A nuclear warhead came out of nowhere and destroyed it.


~thus the reason why the world can't live in peace; because we have boys.


~thus the reason the world keeps on going; because we have boys


~another reason; thanks to boys; the world is over populated.


fredoclock wrote:
no fair stereotyping


Lol. humm...it wasn't really stereotyping, its' more of a statement/reply.

though isn't it true? =O personally, i think it is true. there's more men fighting in wars than women...and all the war that is going on in South Asia is...really...fired up by groups that are made up of men...

another question: can you really recall wars fired up by groups of women? or can you recall more wars fired up by groups of men?


True enough. Though in my opinion guys are taught to be that way, and lots of the fighting that guys do, no matter what scale, no matter how stupid, has been for women, children, freedom, equality, in one sense or another. Though whether it was the right thing to do, yeah, I can see your point. Well intentioned as a lot of us are, we're packed with lotsa natural testosterone or something. Girls are great, they represent the peak of humanity, whereas guys represent the primitive nature. Or something like that. Thas just my opinion. Hope I didn't annoy you. Love and peace.

42 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/1/08
Taking inspiration from above I would make Maes rise up and kill Suzaku then bring me the helpless body of Mikuru (Combat Waitress form)
Posted 3/1/08

Omok wrote:


kuletboi wrote:


Omok wrote:


Eudd wrote:


Omok wrote:
Lol, no lesbians in strawberry panic? what are you going to do? add boys to an all girls school? add boys to an anime that NEVER have/will have a boy to show up?! LOL. =P boys aren't even spoken of in Straw Berry Panic.

lol...=O


Fuck that, I change my mind. Make the school in Strawberry Panic explode. A nuclear warhead came out of nowhere and destroyed it.


~thus the reason why the world can't live in peace; because we have boys.


~thus the reason the world keeps on going; because we have boys


~another reason; thanks to boys; the world is over populated.


~Better to be overpopulated than non-existent
6080 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 3/1/08
no idea.........hmmm........>.<
560 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / America
Offline
Posted 3/1/08
i would change a lot of things starting with world peace and ending with making edward mine
8216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / Where I am needed
Offline
Posted 3/1/08
I would make all anime join one world and then make configuration of all their powers and skill so no one will have over power or be in a very big advantage like Goku not having the power to destroy the world etc, etc.
Oh and I would force the world I created to join the reality which we exist, having all impossibilities to be gone and have more interesting life rather than this damn worthless, colorless world we live.
Also I shall make different dimensions exist like a world for those who would like to gain power, fight and die in battle or a world full of hentai...
6367 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / around here
Offline
Posted 3/1/08
kill a lot of ppl
557 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Croatia
Offline
Posted 3/1/08
I would make Bleach go at a faster pace and put more Ichigo vs Enemy fights .
And I almost forgot make more IchiRuki scenes and made their love a little more obvious.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.