First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Mercedes or BMW?
Posted 3/3/08
mercedes are a piece of shit now, thanks to being owned by chrysler.

bmw easy win.
or better yet take a porsche
12614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/3/08
BMW > mercedes, hands down :]
558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/3/08
Can I choose a Kia Rio?
...
...
...
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Posted 3/4/08

ultimasephirothx wrote:

Can I choose a Kia Rio?
...
...
...
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA


.....
.....
.....
.....
why would you want the #7 at quadoba's
6617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Vietnam
Offline
Posted 3/4/08
I like Mercedes
2109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in space MUAHAHAH...
Offline
Posted 3/4/08
BMW
82 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Philadelphia, PA USA
Offline
Posted 3/4/08
MB
159 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Between Seattle W...
Offline
Posted 3/4/08
I like BMW but i have to say Mercedes since I have one.
2247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 3/4/08

merc no question....or a saab there just plain good cars
558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/4/08

westco3894 wrote:


ultimasephirothx wrote:

Can I choose a Kia Rio?
...
...
...
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA


.....
.....
.....
.....
why would you want the #7 at quadoba's


Because I'm cool?
1108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 3/4/08

pookie052606 wrote:


lasthope05 wrote:


ranya wrote:


lasthope05 wrote:

I can't really pick either cause they both suck. So many problems with both cars.


oh, Are you kidding!!!!!?


When you actually look into and have worked on BMW's and Mercedes get back to me. Until then you shouldn't think they are all so great.


Aha I actually hope to go into Mercedes dealership when I get out of school.
I hear they're huge headaches. But I'm excited. Aha.


Haha..It'll be a pain in the ass for you but when thursday comes around and you get your paycheck you will be a happy man.
131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / The Bay Area
Offline
Posted 3/4/08

ultimasephirothx wrote:


westco3894 wrote:


ultimasephirothx wrote:

Can I choose a Kia Rio?
...
...
...
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA


.....
.....
.....
.....
why would you want the #7 at quadoba's


Because I'm cool?


I like your car pick!
558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/4/08

anhimals wrote:


ultimasephirothx wrote:


westco3894 wrote:


ultimasephirothx wrote:

Can I choose a Kia Rio?
...
...
...
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA


.....
.....
.....
.....
why would you want the #7 at quadoba's


Because I'm cool?


I like your car pick!


It's a man's car.
131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / The Bay Area
Offline
Posted 3/4/08

ultimasephirothx wrote:

It's a man's car.


Women can't drive it now??

558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/4/08

anhimals wrote:


ultimasephirothx wrote:

It's a man's car.


Women can't drive it now??



Oh hells no. If I owned one, I would never let anyone touch it, least of all a woman. They are notorious for killing beautiful cars that doesn't belong to them.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.