First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply what do u wanna be?
Moderator
18782 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / CA, USA
Offline
Posted 7/17/08

0o0purple_cow0o0 wrote:


CodeLana wrote:


0o0purple_cow0o0 wrote:

hmmm ..what should I be? something magical? how about a witch? or a vampire xD


hehehe! yeah! go suck the enemy's blood!!! XD


lol okay ,here's my picture:


yay! vampire power!!! o.O
6548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 7/17/08

CodeLana wrote:


0o0purple_cow0o0 wrote:


CodeLana wrote:


0o0purple_cow0o0 wrote:

hmmm ..what should I be? something magical? how about a witch? or a vampire xD


hehehe! yeah! go suck the enemy's blood!!! XD


lol okay ,here's my picture:


yay! vampire power!!! o.O


vampires rock ..I have an craving taste for blood right know ..haha jk
Moderator
18782 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / CA, USA
Offline
Posted 7/17/08

0o0purple_cow0o0 wrote:


CodeLana wrote:


0o0purple_cow0o0 wrote:


CodeLana wrote:


0o0purple_cow0o0 wrote:

hmmm ..what should I be? something magical? how about a witch? or a vampire xD


hehehe! yeah! go suck the enemy's blood!!! XD


lol okay ,here's my picture:


yay! vampire power!!! o.O


vampires rock ..I have an craving taste for blood right know ..haha jk


hahaha!! btw if you have any suggestions let us know!
Royal Prince/Princess
1065 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / @ home
Offline
Posted 7/24/08

Name/Username: jen dramaqueen87
Age:

Occupation (what you wanna be): princess
Pic:
Moderator
18782 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / CA, USA
Offline
Posted 7/24/08

dramaqueen87 wrote:


Name/Username: jen dramaqueen87
Age:

Occupation (what you wanna be): princess
Pic:


ok! welcome aboard!
Royal Prince/Princess
1065 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / @ home
Offline
Posted 7/24/08


dramaqueen87 wrote:


Name/Username: jen dramaqueen87
Age: ** Spoiler Alert!!! click to hide or show**
21
Occupation (what you wanna be): princess
Pic:


ok! welcome aboard!


ah really yay lol
Royal Prince/Princess
1847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Somewhere in some...
Offline
Posted 7/25/08 , edited 7/25/08
Name/Username: Real name; Yuki (meaning Snow, princess or Snow princess) Username: gacktsasorilover
Age:

Occupation (what you wanna be): Music Princess!!! if possible~? But I guess Princess will do too ^^;
Pic:

Posted 7/25/08
Name/Username:Jam/chippo843
Age:13
Occupation (what you wanna be):warrior or a mage/fire princess
Pic: warrior
Pic: mage/fire princess
Moderator
18782 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / CA, USA
Offline
Posted 7/25/08

gacktsasorilover wrote:

Name/Username: Real name; Yuki (meaning Snow, princess or Snow princess) Username: gacktsasorilover
Age:

Occupation (what you wanna be): Music Princess!!! if possible~? But I guess Princess will do too ^^;
Pic:



heheheh! done! XD
Moderator
18782 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / CA, USA
Offline
Posted 7/25/08

chippo843 wrote:

Name/Username:Jam/chippo843
Age:13
Occupation (what you wanna be):warrior or a mage/fire princess
Pic: warrior
Pic: mage/fire princess


done! i chose fire princess! is that ok with you?
Posted 7/25/08

CodeLana
done! i chose fire princess! is that ok with you?

Yeah! that's okay with me!!.. :D
Royal Magician
4205 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / florida( hotter t...
Offline
Posted 7/26/08
Name/Username:shonna15
Age:14
Occupation (what you wanna be): protector, magician, transformer
Pic:
Moderator
18782 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / CA, USA
Offline
Posted 7/26/08

shonna15 wrote:

Name/Username:shonna15
Age:14
Occupation (what you wanna be): protector, magician, transformer
Pic:


welcome magician!
Royal Magician
4205 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / florida( hotter t...
Offline
Posted 7/26/08

CodeLana wrote:


shonna15 wrote:

Name/Username:shonna15
Age:14
Occupation (what you wanna be): protector, magician, transformer
Pic:


welcome magician! :P


yay!! awesome!! thank you!!
16952 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / sleepin next to m...
Offline
Posted 7/28/08

CodeLana wrote:

anything is possible! just take ur pick!
oh and get a pic of yourself!

so the new format!
Name/Username:
Age:
Occupation (what you wanna be):
Pic:


Hello my queen ..Think we need more knights
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.