First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply IT`S PARTY TIME! What are u doing at the moment
Posted 3/5/08

extrimly_cute-girl wrote:


jemimah_1120 wrote:

Your turn!!!!


Second one please! *drinks all and trows a bottle in corner* lol
he he he... I`m pro kid =) First one allways have influence on me, but then I can drink as long as I want. Wich means your dead,lol


<Gets another bottle of Voldka and drink it all.......>
heheeh...... I can beat u up u know! hehehe....
Posted 3/5/08

jemimah_1120 wrote:


extrimly_cute-girl wrote:


jemimah_1120 wrote:

Your turn!!!!


Second one please! *drinks all and trows a bottle in corner* lol
he he he... I`m pro kid =) First one allways have influence on me, but then I can drink as long as I want. Wich means your dead,lol


<Gets another bottle of Voldka and drink it all.......>
heheeh...... I can beat u up u know! hehehe....


Sorry honney but u can`t! *takes 2 bottles and drinks at the same time.... Whoohoow!Done* Next one for my beloved drinking partner
Posted 3/5/08

extrimly_cute-girl wrote:


jemimah_1120 wrote:


extrimly_cute-girl wrote:


jemimah_1120 wrote:

Your turn!!!!


Second one please! *drinks all and trows a bottle in corner* lol
he he he... I`m pro kid =) First one allways have influence on me, but then I can drink as long as I want. Wich means your dead,lol


<Gets another bottle of Voldka and drink it all.......>
heheeh...... I can beat u up u know! hehehe....


Sorry honney but u can`t! *takes 2 bottles and drinks at the same time.... Whoohoow!Done* Next one for my beloved drinking partner


I already drink 2 bottles so I'll drink the next one!!!! One please!!!! ^^
<Get the bottle and drink it all>
Posted 3/5/08

jemimah_1120 wrote:

Bring it on!!!!


6 to go! ok then lol..ha ha.. hey sir give me..ha ha ha.. give me another one! bottle, I mean..lol..ha ha ha... *drinks all*
Lets see u now miss
Posted 3/5/08

extrimly_cute-girl wrote:


jemimah_1120 wrote:

Bring it on!!!!


6 to go! ok then lol..ha ha.. hey sir give me..ha ha ha.. give me another one! bottle, I mean..lol..ha ha ha... *drinks all*
Lets see u now miss


LOL xD
That's fast!
hehe
Give me another one please!!!!
<drink the bottle>
Another one agaiN!!!!!
<Drink it, too>
Posted 3/5/08

jemimah_1120 wrote:


extrimly_cute-girl wrote:


jemimah_1120 wrote:

Bring it on!!!!


6 to go! ok then lol..ha ha.. hey sir give me..ha ha ha.. give me another one! bottle, I mean..lol..ha ha ha... *drinks all*
Lets see u now miss


LOL xD
That's fast!
hehe
Give me another one please!!!!
<drink the bottle>
Another one agaiN!!!!!
<Drink it, too>


Sorry they needed to bring more vodka from magazine. * drinks 5th one* , there u go

Posted 3/5/08

extrimly_cute-girl wrote:


jemimah_1120 wrote:


extrimly_cute-girl wrote:


jemimah_1120 wrote:

Bring it on!!!!


6 to go! ok then lol..ha ha.. hey sir give me..ha ha ha.. give me another one! bottle, I mean..lol..ha ha ha... *drinks all*
Lets see u now miss


LOL xD
That's fast!
hehe
Give me another one please!!!!
<drink the bottle>
Another one agaiN!!!!!
<Drink it, too>


Sorry they needed to bring more vodka from magazine. * drinks 5th one* , there u go



Not all!!!! Another one please!!!!
Posted 3/5/08

jemimah_1120 wrote:

Bring it on!!!!


just one? you`re not interesting,lol!*Grabs bottles and drinks 2 in the row* What are u going to do now? I`m in the lead,lol
Posted 3/8/08
lol I won't lose!!!
Posted 3/8/08

jemimah_1120 wrote:

lol I won't lose!!!


I won`t lose neather! Dances on the podium and grabs bottle of votka from one guy *take this...glub..glub...glub... done*!
If u continiue like this u`ll lose, little girl
Member
59115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / X- 231, Y- 457
Offline
Posted 3/10/08
* enters the party room* ..........
Posted 3/10/08

extrimly_cute-girl wrote:


jemimah_1120 wrote:

lol I won't lose!!!


I won`t lose neather! Dances on the podium and grabs bottle of votka from one guy *take this...glub..glub...glub... done*!
If u continiue like this u`ll lose, little girl


lol xD
<Continuos drinking of Voldka>
Posted 3/12/08
hello everybody! please vvisit this!!!!:
http://angelskies.myminicity.com

Thanks!!!!
Creator
10239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / in bed listening...
Offline
Posted 3/27/08
i'm at school being bored out of my skull <.<
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.