First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Anime Evolution
2020 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Canada, BC
Offline
Posted 7/7/08
It's okay all you need is to go with an adult, or someone 18 or older......last time i checked. ^-^
1860 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / Nihon , Tokyo
Offline
Posted 7/7/08
anime conventions from my country is bullshiet =(

can i tag along with someone ?? LuL
Posted 7/7/08

Yuu-yuu wrote:

anime conventions from my country is bullshiet =(

can i tag along with someone ?? LuL


. . . .

japan cosplay sucks???

they pratically made cosplay . . .

because they made the anime in the first place

*makes "duh?" noise*
3199 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Cebu City Philipp...
Offline
Posted 7/7/08
hmmmm... cant go..>!!!
1860 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / Nihon , Tokyo
Offline
Posted 7/7/08 , edited 7/7/08

YojimboMifune wrote:


Yuu-yuu wrote:

anime conventions from my country is bullshiet =(

can i tag along with someone ?? LuL


. . . .

japan cosplay sucks???

they pratically made cosplay . . .

because they made the anime in the first place

*makes "duh?" noise*


well thanks for pointing that out , captain obvious .


not everyone is from where they say in their profiles .

if they were , then u must be from "I don't know" Land
Posted 7/7/08

Yuu-yuu wrote:


YojimboMifune wrote:


Yuu-yuu wrote:

anime conventions from my country is bullshiet =(

can i tag along with someone ?? LuL


. . . .

japan cosplay sucks???

they pratically made cosplay . . .

because they made the anime in the first place

*makes "duh?" noise*


well thanks for pointing that out , captain obvious .


not everyone is from where they say in their profiles .

if they were , then u must be from "I don't know" Land


oh?

you're a faker then

continue.


541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Your Mother
Offline
Posted 7/7/08
IM GOING!!!
its going to be so fun.
its my first convention ever. i hope its good!!
can anyone who has gone before tell me about their experience
35183 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Lurking
Offline
Posted 7/13/08
Just to let everyone know.

Anime Evolution has been delayed, read more about it here.

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=89399
2020 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Canada, BC
Offline
Posted 7/13/08
Well, this is so depressing >.<
37458 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 7/13/08
Yayayayayay! Lucky i'm gonna go to Vancouver with my bro soon, so i can gooooooo!!~~~
37458 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 7/13/08

Kr3w wrote:

Just to let everyone know.

Anime Evolution has been delayed, read more about it here.

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=89399


what....

( i know what ur saying im just a little shocked...)
35183 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Lurking
Offline
Posted 7/13/08 , edited 7/13/08
I'll try to keep this updated as l learn more so add it to favorites if you intend to go.

You might find more info in a week.
2020 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Canada, BC
Offline
Posted 7/18/08
Oi! i got an email from the AE chairperson it said:

It is with AE 2008's sincerest apologies that I regret to inform you that the Anime Evolution convention scheduled for August 22-24 has been postponed.

This was result of miscommunication between the AE planning committee and Simon Fraser University. When the miscommunication was discovered, both groups worked long and hard to rectify the mistake. However, due to other events being held at SFU, and renovations being done to the larger rooms at the school, it was thought that the university could not cope with an event the size of AE. As a result, it was decided that AE 2008 could not be held at SFU this year.

We thank SFU and its staff for all of their support over the past five years. It has been a great experience working with the university. Their help has enabled us to become an event worthy of hosting over 3000 people.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. The AE 2008 planning committee is currently working hard to seek out an alternate venue with the current dates. If we are able to do so, we will not give out refunds except on a case-by-case basis.

However, if the convention is rescheduled to a later date, we will set up a refund processing system for pre-registered attendees. Instructions regarding this system will be sent out in an email to those attendees.

We appreciate your patience during this time.
4248 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 7/18/08
.... .....
35183 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Lurking
Offline
Posted 7/25/08
Its happening on the sametimes just at UBC now.

http://animeevolution.net/index.php?topic=8263.0
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.