First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Highschool of the Dead
738 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / My Own World?!
Offline
Posted 1/31/09
any summary about it?

just too lazy to go through this topic...
6116 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Canada eh?!?!
Offline
Posted 1/31/09

MDOTA19922 wrote:

any summary about it?

just too lazy to go through this topic...


Basically everyone was at school and then Michael Jackson mooned walked in and everyone was like OMG it's MJ run for your life, lol jokes

A mysterious, lethal disease is on the loose worldwide, resulting in a catastrophic death rate of humanity, and the increasing rise of attacks, caused by the living dead.
In Japan, several high school students and a school nurse have banded together to escape Fujimi Private High School shortly after it was attacked by "them." The group now attempts to figure who or what was responsible for this plague, and in the meantime, attempt to survive the present apocalypse
738 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / My Own World?!
Offline
Posted 1/31/09

Aznkid2000 wrote:


MDOTA19922 wrote:

any summary about it?

just too lazy to go through this topic...


Basically everyone was at school and then Michael Jackson mooned walked in and everyone was like OMG it's MJ run for your life, lol jokes

A mysterious, lethal disease is on the loose worldwide, resulting in a catastrophic death rate of humanity, and the increasing rise of attacks, caused by the living dead.
In Japan, several high school students and a school nurse have banded together to escape Fujimi Private High School shortly after it was attacked by "them." The group now attempts to figure who or what was responsible for this plague, and in the meantime, attempt to survive the present apocalypse


1 word ===> Don't Understand Even A Bit...

Peace..
6116 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Canada eh?!?!
Offline
Posted 1/31/09

MDOTA19922 wrote:


Aznkid2000 wrote:


MDOTA19922 wrote:

any summary about it?

just too lazy to go through this topic...


Basically everyone was at school and then Michael Jackson mooned walked in and everyone was like OMG it's MJ run for your life, lol jokes

A mysterious, lethal disease is on the loose worldwide, resulting in a catastrophic death rate of humanity, and the increasing rise of attacks, caused by the living dead.
In Japan, several high school students and a school nurse have banded together to escape Fujimi Private High School shortly after it was attacked by "them." The group now attempts to figure who or what was responsible for this plague, and in the meantime, attempt to survive the present apocalypse


1 word ===> Don't Understand Even A Bit...

Peace..


that's 5 words...
1300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Take a wild guess...
Offline
Posted 1/31/09

Aznkid2000 wrote:


MDOTA19922 wrote:


Aznkid2000 wrote:


MDOTA19922 wrote:

any summary about it?

just too lazy to go through this topic...


Basically everyone was at school and then Michael Jackson mooned walked in and everyone was like OMG it's MJ run for your life, lol jokes

A mysterious, lethal disease is on the loose worldwide, resulting in a catastrophic death rate of humanity, and the increasing rise of attacks, caused by the living dead.
In Japan, several high school students and a school nurse have banded together to escape Fujimi Private High School shortly after it was attacked by "them." The group now attempts to figure who or what was responsible for this plague, and in the meantime, attempt to survive the present apocalypse


1 word ===> Don't Understand Even A Bit...

Peace..


that's 5 words...


Lol... WTH has MJ got to do with this....

Here's a clearer summary....


3106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 1/31/09
i read this manga on onemanga. its alright, but a bit too ecchi.
11195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Big bad ass Los A...
Offline
Posted 1/31/09
I freaking love the funny titles of the chapters!!!
Posted 2/1/09
same...im beginning
6116 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Canada eh?!?!
Offline
Posted 4/4/09
damit is the newer chapter out yet??

chapter 23??
Posted 4/4/09
Seems kind of intersting :]
282 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ~ MOE MOE MANGA W...
Offline
Posted 4/4/09 , edited 4/4/09
i read a little bit and thats pretty good
13454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / McDonalds.
Offline
Posted 4/4/09
what is it aboutt?
6116 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Canada eh?!?!
Offline
Posted 4/4/09
read FallenWings63 summary
620 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Thats a good ques...
Offline
Posted 7/25/09 , edited 7/25/09
Has everything a zombie survival horror has with a Japanese anime twist, it has zombies... of course; settings in once safe areas, like a school or mall or friendly close knite neighborhood, now turned hostile; following a group of survivers, with theJapanese highschool almost cliche' characters, whose emotional dispostion changes throughout the course of the manga.... something of a bonding experience (of course some people become more sensitive due to the overwhelming stress); people thrown off the edges of sanity; other people who try to create a semblance of order, which eventually leads to a sort of tyranical rule; more people who come along who break that "rule" and try to create thier own sense of order kind of like a cycle; people who only think for themselves and only satisfy themselves despite whose hurt; mass hysteria; you name it (in terms of zombie movies) they got it... its a great manga and I can't wait for the anime. Reading it and playing left 4 dead, is a zombie treat without the maggots... extreme ecchi though, which tells you you somthing about the target demographic...
21529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/25/09
what's da story abt??
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.