First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
L Change The World (Death Note Spinoff)
1463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Mersin
Offline
Posted 8/11/07
Somehow it annoys me[for L getting his own movie]...but I'm excited because of MatsuKen.
18981 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29
Offline
Posted 8/11/07

VermilionRain wrote:

Somehow it annoys me[for L getting his own movie]...but I'm excited because of MatsuKen.


Personally, I enjoyed the story of the BB case more than I enjoyed Death Note, so I'm pretty excited about this movie.
4166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / washington state
Offline
Posted 8/11/07
yay L-kun gets his own movie 2008 not that much if you think about it I can't wait go L
1577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 8/12/07
Young Fukuda Mayuko (13) has been chosen from over 300 hopefuls for the upcoming "Death Note" spinoff movie. Provisionally titled "L", the movie is being directed by Nakata Hideo, the man behind the "Ring" series. Regarded as a child prodigy, Fukuda was chosen for the key part of Maki and had her hair cut into a bob style for the role. Nakata said of her, "She has a strength of character that shows in her eyes. She's been able to display a sensitivity and expressiveness beyond that of a child actress." Filming started in Saitama Prefecture at the beginning of this month. Following the huge success in Asia of the first two Death Note movies, the latest spinoff will open in Japan, Korea, Hong Kong and Taiwan on February 9, 2008. It's the first time for a Japanese movie to open in so many countries on the same day.
10910 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Tokyo, Japan
Offline
Posted 8/12/07

xangyboo wrote:

Young Fukuda Mayuko (13) has been chosen from over 300 hopefuls for the upcoming "Death Note" spinoff movie. Provisionally titled "L", the movie is being directed by Nakata Hideo, the man behind the "Ring" series. Regarded as a child prodigy, Fukuda was chosen for the key part of Maki and had her hair cut into a bob style for the role. Nakata said of her, "She has a strength of character that shows in her eyes. She's been able to display a sensitivity and expressiveness beyond that of a child actress." Filming started in Saitama Prefecture at the beginning of this month. Following the huge success in Asia of the first two Death Note movies, the latest spinoff will open in Japan, Korea, Hong Kong and Taiwan on February 9, 2008. It's the first time for a Japanese movie to open in so many countries on the same day.



woah! thks for this great piece of info!!

Posted 8/15/07
wHoa!!!thats great news!!!im a big fan of L..ill definitely watch out for this!!!
Posted 8/15/07
cant wait for it....

jinkama pls dont double post, thanks.
27727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / Texas
Offline
Posted 8/15/07
that will be tight
1448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / pepsi vending mac...
Offline
Posted 8/15/07
very awsome
18981 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29
Offline
Posted 8/16/07
I'm going to be so damn disappointed if this movie isn't about the BB case. It simply has to be about those murders. What else would it be about?

Do any of you remember when Light first met Naomi and asked what her name was, she said Maki Shouko? I wonder if that's the Maki that Fukuda Mayuko is going to play.
27424 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / known
Offline
Posted 8/16/07
wow that cool mmmmmm but it will out in 2008
18981 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29
Offline
Posted 8/16/07

medo wrote:

wow that cool mmmmmm but it will out in 2008


Calm down, it's only six more months - by which time, you'll probably have forgotten all about this movie.
1691 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F
Offline
Posted 8/16/07
waaat? didnt kno about this.....

i wonder if theyll talk about his background.........
10149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Home of SeaBiscuit
Offline
Posted 8/16/07
I'd rather have a movie about L's growing up/childhood history than about any case.
18981 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29
Offline
Posted 8/16/07

happyxix wrote:

I'd rather have a movie about L's growing up/childhood history than about any case.


Have you ever read Another Note? It's amazing. It'd just make more sense to make a movie about a novel that already exists than come up with something new.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.