First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Graduation
Students
10638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Chikyuu
Offline
Posted 3/19/08
I'm the Same as f1team.

(But i'm also a student in cr university hahaaha)
Students
11199 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Japan
Offline
Posted 3/22/08
can you guy make a CR University that be fun
Students
442 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / PHILIPPINES
Offline
Posted 3/28/08

f1team wrote:

Im not graduating!!!


LOl WoW? your not gradutaing.... *reads The spoiler* hehehehe
Students
42089 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Singapore (panda...
Offline
Posted 3/28/08

sagante wrote:


f1team wrote:

Im not graduating!!!


LOl WoW? your not gradutaing.... *reads The spoiler* hehehehe


hahahaha yup i wont grad
Students
4843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/3/08
I was a proud Azure academy student who enjoyed being in this group. I am now moving forward to the Cr University but I will not forget where I came from.
311298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 4/8/08
*sad*
when can i graduate???
311298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 4/8/08
i envy those who are graduating...
Students
42089 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Singapore (panda...
Offline
Posted 4/8/08

leilockheart wrote:

*sad*
when can i graduate???


anytime lol
311298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 4/8/08

f1team wrote:


leilockheart wrote:

*sad*
when can i graduate???


anytime lol


haha..do i have diploma?
Students
42089 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Singapore (panda...
Offline
Posted 4/8/08

leilockheart wrote:


f1team wrote:


leilockheart wrote:

*sad*
when can i graduate???


anytime lol


haha..do i have diploma?


nope you will have a cert of leaving cr school and it will only last 5 seconds and it will crumble lol jk jk theres no dips lol
311298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 4/8/08

f1team wrote:


leilockheart wrote:


f1team wrote:


leilockheart wrote:

*sad*
when can i graduate???


anytime lol


haha..do i have diploma?


nope you will have a cert of leaving cr school and it will only last 5 seconds and it will crumble lol jk jk theres no dips lol


ill make one for myself..ahahaha
Students
42089 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Singapore (panda...
Offline
Posted 4/8/08

leilockheart wrote:

ill make one for myself..ahahaha


hahaha be my guess lol
311298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 4/8/08

f1team wrote:


leilockheart wrote:

ill make one for myself..ahahaha


hahaha be my guess lol


ok
Students
42089 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Singapore (panda...
Offline
Posted 4/8/08

leilockheart wrote:


f1team wrote:


leilockheart wrote:

ill make one for myself..ahahaha


hahaha be my guess lol


ok


huh? dont tell me you are really gonna do it!
311298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 4/8/08

f1team wrote:


leilockheart wrote:


f1team wrote:


leilockheart wrote:

ill make one for myself..ahahaha


hahaha be my guess lol


ok


huh? dont tell me you are really gonna do it!


i mean what i said..and i say what i mean
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.