Post Reply What episode did you like the most...???
Posted 3/1/08


please let us now your favorite scenes in kirarin revolution...

LET'S Start i T!!!!

me I like the part when kirarin and hiroto had a movie....theyre so fantastic...and touching story

another one....in episode 57 when kirari was so displeased to a girl (because that girl kissed hiroto-kun) kirari eventually hugged hiroto-kun and hiroto was supposed to hug kirari too but that girl appeared and some paparazzi also appeared....
Member
214 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / live somewhere in...
Offline
Posted 3/8/08
i really like the episode when hiroto and kirari go on a date and i was like finally but sadly they didn't CONFESS!!!!
Posted 3/14/08
Ep 55 -EP 13
Member
1139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / East Japan
Offline
Posted 3/24/08
I LOVE ALL THE EP. WITH THEM TOGETHER!!!!!!!
Member
46 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 3/26/08
Well, I love all the eps when two of them (HirotoxKirari) are together.
Posted 4/9/08
all episodes when they're 2gether...but the best of all the best is...24 and 91..
Member
27492 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 6/21/08

miyu_kanata wrote:

all episodes when they're 2gether...but the best of all the best is...24 and 91..


hello[: can you please tell me what episdoe is this in?
Posted 6/21/08

d0tammy wrote:


miyu_kanata wrote:

all episodes when they're 2gether...but the best of all the best is...24 and 91..


hello[: can you please tell me what episdoe is this in? :D


hmm.. i think episode 90...^_^..
Member
27492 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 6/21/08

miyu_kanata wrote:


d0tammy wrote:


miyu_kanata wrote:

all episodes when they're 2gether...but the best of all the best is...24 and 91..


hello[: can you please tell me what episdoe is this in? :D


hmm.. i think episode 90...^_^..



arigato gozaimasu~ !!!! im currently watching kirarin revolution right now, but saldy im on episode 45. omgoshers, half waaay through >__<! thanksthaaanks ^^ how many episodes is in total?

Posted 6/21/08

d0tammy wrote:


miyu_kanata wrote:


d0tammy wrote:


miyu_kanata wrote:

all episodes when they're 2gether...but the best of all the best is...24 and 91..


hello[: can you please tell me what episdoe is this in? :D


hmm.. i think episode 90...^_^..



arigato gozaimasu~ !!!! im currently watching kirarin revolution right now, but saldy im on episode 45. omgoshers, half waaay through >__<! thanksthaaanks ^^ how many episodes is in total?



uhmm.. 100 +..haha..^_^..

Member
27492 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 6/22/08

miyu_kanata wrote:


d0tammy wrote:


miyu_kanata wrote:


d0tammy wrote:


miyu_kanata wrote:

all episodes when they're 2gether...but the best of all the best is...24 and 91..


hello[: can you please tell me what episdoe is this in? :D


hmm.. i think episode 90...^_^..



arigato gozaimasu~ !!!! im currently watching kirarin revolution right now, but saldy im on episode 45. omgoshers, half waaay through >__<! thanksthaaanks ^^ how many episodes is in total?



uhmm.. 100 +..haha..^_^..



where can i watch kirarin revolution 71 and up subbed? D: imeem doesnt have it -__-!
Member
5684 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/28/08
i like all of the episodes where Kirari and Hiroto are together!
Member
16208 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / My House~~~!!
Offline
Posted 8/6/09
i like the episode when kirari got lost in NEW YORK
You must be logged in to post.