Created by maxxus0923
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
What gundam/mobile suit would you take into a battle?
934 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 3/2/08

KeijiAsuka wrote:

You guys are gonna kill me for this:



Yeah! Destiny rocks in my opinion! I love its design and armaments. Sure it might not be as powerful as the Strike Freedom, but it is still the best MS in my opinion. Furthermore, I'm a 'Shinn', a spoilt, arrogant, whiny brat! And I love it!


Well personally I had no qualms about Destiny at all...until... it hit the shelves, that's when I found out the kit was horrendous D=
3905 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Orb Nation,Arc Angel
Offline
Posted 3/2/08
strikes freedom that will very nice and its powerful..
11243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / BC, Canada =P
Offline
Posted 3/2/08

KeijiAsuka wrote:

You guys are gonna kill me for this:



Yeah! Destiny rocks in my opinion! I love its design and armaments. Sure it might not be as powerful as the Strike Freedom, but it is still the best MS in my opinion. Furthermore, I'm a 'Shinn', a spoilt, arrogant, whiny brat! And I love it!


i dont hate the destiny, i just hate the pilot for it. too bad Destiny's hand blast cant win against my lovely MASTER GUNDAM!!!



DARKNESS FINGER!!!!!!
3343 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 3/2/08

NekoDango wrote:


KeijiAsuka wrote:

You guys are gonna kill me for this:



Yeah! Destiny rocks in my opinion! I love its design and armaments. Sure it might not be as powerful as the Strike Freedom, but it is still the best MS in my opinion. Furthermore, I'm a 'Shinn', a spoilt, arrogant, whiny brat! And I love it!


Well personally I had no qualms about Destiny at all...until... it hit the shelves, that's when I found out the kit was horrendous D=


A distinct lack of Voltiere Lumiere emitters will do that for you.

And while the Zaku Char Custom is the premier in manly, style wise there are others that beat it:


The Gelgoog Char Custom baby!


And more importantly, the Casval Rem Deikun Custom RX-78-2 Gundam. You heard me right, there's a model kit for it!
3343 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 3/2/08

andydono wrote:

i dont hate the destiny, i just hate the pilot for it. too bad Destiny's hand blast cant win against my lovely MASTER GUNDAM!!!



DARKNESS FINGER!!!!!!


Hell yeah. Touhoufuhai > You, me, and Chuck Norris.

Put together.
9383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / LuzViMinda
Offline
Posted 3/2/08
A real hot-blooded man's weapon of choice would be the Ball.

If you need something plothaxed and overpowered to be able to do anything, then you're a weenie~
Posted 3/2/08
11243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / BC, Canada =P
Offline
Posted 3/2/08

gadeel wrote:

A real hot-blooded man's weapon of choice would be the Ball.

If you need something plothaxed and overpowered to be able to do anything, then you're a weenie~


man i always found it extremely fun using the ball in Gundam DX (arcade game). man did i love it when i beated the crap out of my cousin everytime we play against each other. i was always like "WHAT BYATCH!! OWNED U WITH A BALL SHAPED ROBOT!!!
4837 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/2/08

andydono wrote:


gadeel wrote:

A real hot-blooded man's weapon of choice would be the Ball.

If you need something plothaxed and overpowered to be able to do anything, then you're a weenie~


man i always found it extremely fun using the ball in Gundam DX (arcade game). man did i love it when i beated the crap out of my cousin everytime we play against each other. i was always like "WHAT BYATCH!! OWNED U WITH A BALL SHAPED ROBOT!!!


yes... the real man loves the Ball and will beat the crap down to pieces! BALL is the gtreates mobile suit!
88967 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 3/2/08
lol shining gundam XD ...
8277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Las Islas Filipinas
Offline
Posted 3/2/08

gadeel wrote:

A real hot-blooded man's weapon of choice would be the Ball.

If you need something plothaxed and overpowered to be able to do anything, then you're a weenie~


This, my good sir, is why I like destroying Meteor Mobile Armors with a Skygrasper.

596 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M
Offline
Posted 3/2/08
i want exia n wing zero custom....i like destiny too
Posted 3/2/08
Wing Zero
3343 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 3/2/08

gadeel wrote:

A real hot-blooded man's weapon of choice would be the Ball.

If you need something plothaxed and overpowered to be able to do anything, then you're a weenie~


But the Ball still doesn't have the style of owning people in the RX-78-2 Char Custom.
8277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Las Islas Filipinas
Offline
Posted 3/2/08

skiboydoggy wrote:


But the Ball still doesn't have the style of owning people in the RX-78-2 Char Custom.


Exactly the reason why a few of us like it.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.