Created by maxxus0923
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
What gundam/mobile suit would you take into a battle?
934 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 3/2/08

andydono wrote:


NekoDango wrote:

yeah well I didn't mean to bring up gunbuster exactly, but I meant I prefer to fight in style =/


nah, i perfer this instead lol



Talk to the God Gundam Glowing Hand!!! (why did they call it the Erupting God Finger instead of Erupting God Hand...?)


You know I thought God Gundam and Shinning Gundam was the epitome of style in Gundam o.O
11243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / BC, Canada =P
Offline
Posted 3/2/08

valnavatthe1st wrote:

I can already imagine an army of Gundams squaring off against a handful of Ball squadrons backed by Skygraspers, all with swords.


dont forget about mobious zeros, gotta love their annoying little machine gun dragoons...
288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Philippines, Las...
Offline
Posted 3/2/08
STRIKE FREEDOM is my Favorite until now... Havent watch the GUndam 00................... hahah.......
11243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / BC, Canada =P
Offline
Posted 3/2/08

NekoDango wrote:

You know I thought God Gundam and Shinning Gundam was the epitome of style in Gundam o.O


that's why G.Gundam series was a spin-off and had Super Robot Wars style in them. but sumtimes u need a little bit of unrealism...
934 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 3/2/08

andydono wrote:


NekoDango wrote:

You know I thought God Gundam and Shinning Gundam was the epitome of style in Gundam o.O


that's why G.Gundam series was a spin-off and had Super Robot Wars style in them. but sumtimes u need a little bit of unrealism...


Ya, I still want to watch no matter how a lot of other people say it's sucky =D
1330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 3/2/08
many of the good gundams are way too overpowered..i would like the GN-X from gundam 00.
159 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Paris , France
Offline
Posted 3/2/08

I pick the Union Flag Graham Custom.
For one thing, I'm not a Newtype, so that throws the uber and cool Gundams out the window, so I'll stick with the manly, cool, and actually somewhat strong units.

Agree
11243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / BC, Canada =P
Offline
Posted 3/2/08

NekoDango wrote:

Ya, I still want to watch no matter how a lot of other people say it's sucky =D


u havent watched it??? or u just didn't finish the series yet? watching G.Gundam brings back good ol'memories of being a little kid... its like the feeling u have if u ever watch POWER RANGERS!!! lmao
934 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 3/2/08

andydono wrote:


NekoDango wrote:

Ya, I still want to watch no matter how a lot of other people say it's sucky =D


u havent watched it??? or u just didn't finish the series yet? watching G.Gundam brings back good ol'memories of being a little kid... its like the feeling u have if u ever watch POWER RANGERS!!! lmao


I haven't watched it yet =/ I either keep forgetting or couldn't find it, in which case I haven't checked yet whether crunchyroll has G Gundam viewable o.O
11243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / BC, Canada =P
Offline
Posted 3/2/08

NekoDango wrote:

I haven't watched it yet =/ I either keep forgetting or couldn't find it, in which case I haven't checked yet whether crunchyroll has G Gundam viewable o.O


go to veoh or google myspacetv they both have G.Gundam. the sad thing is the dubb isn't so great... well sum of the character have sum good dubb
4837 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/2/08

AnimeAdam wrote:


KeijiAsuka wrote:

You guys are gonna kill me for this:



Yeah! Destiny rocks in my opinion! I love its design and armaments. Sure it might not be as powerful as the Strike Freedom, but it is still the best MS in my opinion. Furthermore, I'm a 'Shinn', a spoilt, arrogant, whiny brat! And I love it!


Right on!!! Totally agree. I love the Strike Freedom and Infinite Justice, but in my opinion, they're too overpowering with an overdose of armaments. Not that practically all the suits in the SEED series aren't, but they just top all the rest. I like the Destiny because it takes all the Strike Gundam's striker packs and puts them into one suit, more or less, without a few armaments and such, plus with those powerful hands!!! Not to mention, I totally agree with ya that the Destiny looks totally sweet.

For my suits I'd choose the Destiny Gundam, Dynames Gundam, Exia Gundam, Nueve Ziel mobile armor, Hizack, The-O, or the Heavyarms Custom! I'd totally love owning any opponent with an all-out bullet/missile barrage from Heavyarms and leaving them with no chance of victory or escape!!!


speaking of heavy arms...
2457 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / SomeWheRe... ;)
Offline
Posted 3/2/08
i find the infinite justice to be the BEST!!!

......for me..
9383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / LuzViMinda
Offline
Posted 3/2/08

andydono wrote:


NekoDango wrote:

I haven't watched it yet =/ I either keep forgetting or couldn't find it, in which case I haven't checked yet whether crunchyroll has G Gundam viewable o.O


go to veoh or google myspacetv they both have G.Gundam. the sad thing is the dubb isn't so great... well sum of the character have sum good dubb


G Gundam subs are gone for good?
3343 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 3/2/08

gadeel wrote:


andydono wrote:


NekoDango wrote:

I haven't watched it yet =/ I either keep forgetting or couldn't find it, in which case I haven't checked yet whether crunchyroll has G Gundam viewable o.O


go to veoh or google myspacetv they both have G.Gundam. the sad thing is the dubb isn't so great... well sum of the character have sum good dubb


G Gundam subs are gone for good?


Sadly. Bankunetsu God Finger defines style in Gundam though.
11243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / BC, Canada =P
Offline
Posted 3/2/08

gadeel wrote:

G Gundam subs are gone for good?


unless, theres an underground anime stream site. then yes i think the subs are gone for good, cuz i couldnt find them. i can still watch the subs on my dvd though... lol
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.