First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
favorite .hack//roots character?
1004 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Silent Hill
Offline
Posted 3/20/08

firepheoni1 wrote:


crimsonxking wrote:


killercpu wrote:
well i havent seen Ovan yet so currently Haseo in his form before being reset by tri-blade


haha, fail. If you haven't seen Ovan then you obviously have never seen the show or played the games.

And it's Tri-Edge, not Tri-Blade. But if you played the GU games, you would know it's really Azure Kite.
"Tri-Edge" isn't who you are led to believe he is early on.




dont spoil it for thoses who havent beaten it yet and haseo in the terror of death form


I didn't spoil anything. I just cleared up something. It's not a spoiler that Azure Kite isn't Tri-Edge.
It's heavily, HEAVILY suggested and more or less told in roots.
It's not something that is only revealed in the 2nd game, despite what some people think.
You were supposed to know that early on, even though Haseo doesn't.
Who Tri-Edge really is, though, is more of a spoiler. And I didn't say that at all.
Even though that as well, is suggested by Phyllo towards the end of roots.

It's more or less common knowledge these days anyway.
It's like saying the spoiler from FFVII. 90% know it happens anyway. It's stated openly without spoilers everywhere on the internet. The Tri-Edge thing was spoiled for me before Rebirth even came out in America.
13638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / looking up at the...
Offline
Posted 3/20/08
ah sry bout that then and ive never played ffvll i cant say i know what your talking about
732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / http://animecravi...
Offline
Posted 3/20/08
It has 2 be Haseo D: of course...
144 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Every Where Aroun...
Offline
Posted 3/20/08

crimsonxking wrote:


killercpu wrote:
well i havent seen Ovan yet so currently Haseo in his form before being reset by tri-blade


haha, fail. If you haven't seen Ovan then you obviously have never seen the show or played the games.

And it's Tri-Edge, not Tri-Blade. But if you played the GU games, you would know it's really Azure Kite.
"Tri-Edge" isn't who you are led to believe he is early on.




well ssry i played the game a long time ago jeezz wats the big fuss
589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/20/08
Haseo, He awesome! x3
1004 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Silent Hill
Offline
Posted 3/20/08

killercpu wrote:
well ssry i played the game a long time ago jeezz wats the big fuss


and you don't know who Ovan is?
No matter how long ago you played the game, you shouldn't forget a major character such as Ovan. He is a rather important character in both the roots anime and the GU games. And the games came out in 2006-2007, so it couldn't have been that long ago. Unless your talking about the old original games, which was different characters, because Ovan wasn't in that.
But you know Haseo, so you should know Ovan as well.

And one comment isn't considered a "big fuss". Try calming down a little bit.
144 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Every Where Aroun...
Offline
Posted 3/20/08

crimsonxking wrote:


killercpu wrote:
well ssry i played the game a long time ago jeezz wats the big fuss


and you don't know who Ovan is?
No matter how long ago you played the game, you shouldn't forget a major character such as Ovan. He is a rather important character in both the roots anime and the GU games. And the games came out in 2006-2007, so it couldn't have been that long ago. Unless your talking about the old original games, which was different characters, because Ovan wasn't in that.
But you know Haseo, so you should know Ovan as well.

And one comment isn't considered a "big fuss". Try calming down a little bit.


well i know who ovan is but i dont know what he looks like and i was just wondering wat he look liked and i like ovan but hes my #2
1004 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Silent Hill
Offline
Posted 3/20/08

firepheoni1 wrote:
ah sry bout that then and ive never played ffvll i cant say i know what your talking about


It's okay.

Really? Well regardless if you've played it or not, something that happens in the game that was supposed to be a spoiler is rather common knowledge. You can find references to it in many places, and it's openly said on the internet and in game mags and stuff.

Another example, that is more extreme and not as close to it, would be to say it's like the Star Wars spoiler. That Darth Vader is Luke's father. It's supposed to be a spoiler, but everyone knows it anyway.
Although that one is more known than the FFVII and .hack things, of course.
But you see what I'm saying.

Still, I didn't really spoil anything, as we've covered.
1004 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Silent Hill
Offline
Posted 3/20/08

killercpu wrote:


crimsonxking wrote:


killercpu wrote:
well ssry i played the game a long time ago jeezz wats the big fuss


and you don't know who Ovan is?
No matter how long ago you played the game, you shouldn't forget a major character such as Ovan. He is a rather important character in both the roots anime and the GU games. And the games came out in 2006-2007, so it couldn't have been that long ago. Unless your talking about the old original games, which was different characters, because Ovan wasn't in that.
But you know Haseo, so you should know Ovan as well.

And one comment isn't considered a "big fuss". Try calming down a little bit.


well i know who ovan is but i dont know what he looks like and i was just wondering wat he look liked and i like ovan but hes my #2


You forgot what he looked like? He's your 2nd favorite character, but you have no idea what he looks like...
I'd ask how that came to be, but I'll just assume if you even did play the games, you didn't play all of them or didn't pay very much attention.

Anyway, this is Ovan:


Remember? Ovan. He's like, the 2nd or 3rd most important character in the story...
13638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / looking up at the...
Offline
Posted 3/20/08
yea they give little hints and poop like that. but its for the slower gamers
144 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Every Where Aroun...
Offline
Posted 3/20/08

crimsonxking wrote:


killercpu wrote:


crimsonxking wrote:


killercpu wrote:
well ssry i played the game a long time ago jeezz wats the big fuss


and you don't know who Ovan is?
No matter how long ago you played the game, you shouldn't forget a major character such as Ovan. He is a rather important character in both the roots anime and the GU games. And the games came out in 2006-2007, so it couldn't have been that long ago. Unless your talking about the old original games, which was different characters, because Ovan wasn't in that.
But you know Haseo, so you should know Ovan as well.

And one comment isn't considered a "big fuss". Try calming down a little bit.


well i know who ovan is but i dont know what he looks like and i was just wondering wat he look liked and i like ovan but hes my #2


You forgot what he looked like? He's your 2nd favorite character, but you have no idea what he looks like...
I'd ask how that came to be, but I'll just assume if you even did play the games, you didn't play all of them or didn't pay very much attention.

Anyway, this is Ovan:


Remember? Ovan. He's like, the 2nd or 3rd most important character in the story...


yea i knw hes like the 2nd or 3rd most important char and i knw tht he was the leader of the twlight brigade
25 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / SD
Offline
Posted 3/20/08

ExCaLiBeR wrote:

haseo Xform


i agree
1004 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Silent Hill
Offline
Posted 3/20/08

killercpu wrote:
yea i knw hes like the 2nd or 3rd most important char and i knw tht he was the leader of the twlight brigade


There is a lot more to it than that.
You should go play the GU games. There are 3 of them.
It would be the main .hack story of the newer stuff. Roots is really just something to lead up to GU.
Roots is where the early character development happens. GU is where the main story is.
The first GU game, "Rebirth" was just okay. The 2nd are 3rd were amazing though.
144 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Every Where Aroun...
Offline
Posted 3/20/08

crimsonxking wrote:


killercpu wrote:
yea i knw hes like the 2nd or 3rd most important char and i knw tht he was the leader of the twlight brigade


There is a lot more to it than that.
You should go play the GU games. There are 3 of them.
It would be the main .hack story of the newer stuff. Roots is really just something to lead up to GU.
Roots is where the early character development happens. GU is where the main story is.
The first GU game, "Rebirth" was just okay. The 2nd are 3rd were amazing though.

well my ps2 broke so i cant play anymore so i wish they would mak a game like .hack for wii
10742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/20/08
Shino
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.