First  Prev  133  134  135  136  137  138  139  140  141  142  143  144  145  Next  Last
Animes you wish were still on going!
15267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / FairyFlossLand/Ba...
Offline
Posted 8/29/11
Damn bots above...
Either way, OT, no matter how much I desperately wish for another season of Baccano! or Spice &Wolf, I doubt this dream would ever be realised. Besides, Baccano! wouldn't have been as great if it was any longer.

If we interpret the question rather literally, and the series would still be ongoing today (Meaning that most series would have around 100 episodes now), then I wouldn't mind some more Azumanga Daioh. Slice of Life animes are perfect for being ongoing; just take a look at Sazae-san.
100429 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 8/29/11

FalseFallacy wrote:

Damn bots above...
Either way, OT, no matter how much I desperately wish for another season of Baccano! or Spice &Wolf, I doubt this dream would ever be realised. Besides, Baccano! wouldn't have been as great if it was any longer.

If we interpret the question rather literally, and the series would still be ongoing today (Meaning that most series would have around 100 episodes now), then I wouldn't mind some more Azumanga Daioh. Slice of Life animes are perfect for being ongoing; just take a look at Sazae-san.


I've looked into watching Spice & Wolf before but just couldn't start doing it. What makes Spice & Wolf good or interesting?
15267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / FairyFlossLand/Ba...
Offline
Posted 8/30/11

kufirst wrote:


FalseFallacy wrote:

Damn bots above...
Either way, OT, no matter how much I desperately wish for another season of Baccano! or Spice &Wolf, I doubt this dream would ever be realised. Besides, Baccano! wouldn't have been as great if it was any longer.

If we interpret the question rather literally, and the series would still be ongoing today (Meaning that most series would have around 100 episodes now), then I wouldn't mind some more Azumanga Daioh. Slice of Life animes are perfect for being ongoing; just take a look at Sazae-san.


I've looked into watching Spice & Wolf before but just couldn't start doing it. What makes Spice & Wolf good or interesting?


Well, Spice and Wolf really only appeals to four groups of people:

1. People with a love of macroeconomics and finance

2. People who appreciate elaborate and complex characterism or a well developed world.

3. People who adore wit and verbal sparring.

4. Bloody furries.

I'm not saying that you aren't any of the above, but if you don't fit into any of the criteria, then you might not like it that much. If you wanna see how it goes, then just watch the first five (I believe) episodes, or the first arc. If that seems to be to your liking, then you'll like the series as a whole.

53893 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
the South Bay
Offline
Posted 8/30/11
there are too many anime out there that had only 1 season .

cant remember ....


anyway about Spice and Wolf...although I watched season 1 I didnt care about season 2...

Posted 8/31/11
Hikaru no go, Mushi-shi, Kino's Journey, Mononoke (Noitamina), Fruits Basket, Skip Beats!, Umineko, Darker Than Black, Break Blade, Pumpkin Scissors, Lunar Princess, Gunslinger Girl (original, not the other shit), Bokurano, Ghost Hunt, GTO, Full Metal Panic, Guyver, Claymore, Pandora Hearts, Devil May Cry, Detroit Metal City, Desert Punk, LOL Heroes, Bastard!!, Golden Boy... and lots more.
3318 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Remnants of Krypton
Offline
Posted 8/31/11
Ghost in the Shell with all thats been going on in the world it just feels like plenty of ammo for the show.
100429 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 8/31/11

incriptedminds wrote:

Ghost in the Shell with all thats been going on in the world it just feels like plenty of ammo for the show.


Agreed.
1054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 9/1/11
personally i cant think of any that i think should really be on going because then a series plot gets dragged on too long and you get naruto/bleach etc.
7452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 9/1/11
Blood+ and FMA. :(

Another season of Cowboy Bebop would be cool, too. I guess....

I also wish that Clannad could have been longer, like maybe continuing even after After Story. Ushio...Suddenly I was just reminded of the girl that always says "Nguuu" from Kanon. I can do a pretty good impression of that. o.o
3356 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / EARTH
Offline
Posted 9/1/11
Gakuen Alice
Fruits Baskets
Skip Beats!
Kaicho wa Maid-sama!
Pandora Hearts

Rave Master
Freezing
Samurai Deeper Kyo
Deadman Wonderland
Shinrei Tantei Yakumo
Air Gear and more...




Posted 9/1/11
D. Gray Man. I wish the Katsura Hoshino wasn't so sick or else it probably would still be ongoing. 103 episodes is such an odd number

Berserk would make an awesome ongoing anime but it's too much for T.V. so that's understandable. And REBORN! should come back. And they shouldn't leave Naito Longchamp out!!!!!
31374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / District 12
Offline
Posted 9/2/11
Toradora
OHSHC
1039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / On Your Computer...
Offline
Posted 9/2/11
Clannad,11 eyes,Angel Beats!,Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu and Akane-iro Somaru no Saka.I also want Hidan no Aria to continue.
25 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / clow
Offline
Posted 9/2/11
tsubasa chronicle! because to see the continue we must to reed the manga and I won't the manga stopped.

in this last episodes of tsubasa anime
58177 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/2/11 , edited 9/2/11
Ouran High School Host Club
Mushi-Shi
Paranoia Agent
Ergo Proxy
Fruits Basket
GATCHAMAN!
First  Prev  133  134  135  136  137  138  139  140  141  142  143  144  145  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.