First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Forever
1505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Well, Who knows?...
Offline
Posted 5/20/08 , edited 5/20/08
But if that's the case, Nothing becomes Forever, as there will always be Nothing.

And I won't go to the scientific point of view since I have no idea what kind of crap it is to begin with >.>;
3267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / I'm just at home,...
Offline
Posted 5/20/08

angel_prophecy wrote:

I believe the word "forever" is real and true... like none ending misery of my life... yeah I guess I believe


lol, haha, nice one..!

But in my opinion, actually, I don't know but 'forever' doesn't seem so real anymore.. Yeah, sure when I was a kid, I told myself that "I wanna live forever!" *don't laugh, pipz..!* but as I grew up, I begin to realize that.. that I can't. I had to accept the truth that NO ONE can *unless you're immortal and WANT to live forever in peace or war *amen, haha*.. Other than that, nothing can possibly remain in this world forever without, let's put it this way, breaking and such. That's why the saying 'we should make the most of our lives' was made..
1505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Well, Who knows?...
Offline
Posted 5/20/08
That's quite true Sakuke, and most people realized that. But there are always some individuals that question their existence and whatsnot, which resulted in them, informing us of what Forever is when we really don't need it at all.

Live happy and let be, Truth of living.
5229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Mammago Garage, Y...
Offline
Posted 5/20/08

renako wrote:

But if that's the case, Nothing becomes Forever, as there will always be Nothing.


Yeah, that's exactly what I said, except I didn't capitalize "nothing"
2080 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / philippines ^____~
Offline
Posted 5/20/08
i think theres no forever things come to an end.
6072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / the 650
Offline
Posted 5/20/08
To me the idea of "Forever" is just a wish because none of us will live long enough to see that something does last forever. So its kinda dumb to even dispute whether something will last forever because you'll never know haha
1505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Well, Who knows?...
Offline
Posted 5/20/08

Cuddlebuns wrote:


renako wrote:

But if that's the case, Nothing becomes Forever, as there will always be Nothing.


Yeah, that's exactly what I said, except I didn't capitalize "nothing"



Well, without the capital, you really don't see the difference >.>; Sorry bout that =P
387 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Georgia Southern...
Offline
Posted 5/20/08
Oooooh, a philosophical question . Fun. Fovever, hmm.. Honestly, it's an abstract concept created by man, one that usually has religious or emotional meaning behind it. Someone might say that God has been around forever or that my love for you will last for eternity, but there is ultimately no way to support or refute that idea. If you go by the principle "I believe it; therefore, it must be real" like a lot of people do, well, forever is real. This really goes to show that human beings are quite peculiar beings. The ability to create abstract thoughts to try to understand the world around them and use words and other symbols as a way to better organize these ideas is amazing. Granted, it's possible that our very reality is not what we believe it to be, so this is one of those questions that it is impossible to know the answer to... Man, my brain just did flips.
18691 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 5/20/08
duh,my name =D

well..i guess it does.somethings like suffering,love and pain would last even after death
2335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 5/20/08

Sakuke wrote:


angel_prophecy wrote:

I believe the word "forever" is real and true... like none ending misery of my life... yeah I guess I believe


lol, haha, nice one..!

But in my opinion, actually, I don't know but 'forever' doesn't seem so real anymore.. Yeah, sure when I was a kid, I told myself that "I wanna live forever!" *don't laugh, pipz..!* but as I grew up, I begin to realize that.. that I can't. I had to accept the truth that NO ONE can *unless you're immortal and WANT to live forever in peace or war *amen, haha*.. Other than that, nothing can possibly remain in this world forever without, let's put it this way, breaking and such. That's why the saying 'we should make the most of our lives' was made..


true, no one can leave forever (sigh) I wish i was immortal
hehehe... how about the saying that we are friends forever... even we die... oh well
212 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / ~ Philippines ~
Offline
Posted 5/21/08
~ there is no permanent in this world... all of the things are temporary.. then how can they describe forever?! but at some point forever do excist because GOD promise us that we can live forever in his paradise... wahhhh... does it make any sense? ^.^
223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Ph
Offline
Posted 1/17/09
'well how long is forever anyway? for me, I believe everything has its own end. even the simplest, tinniest things. and I am a bit confused on what forever is. could a day be forever? a month? a year? or is forever from when we were born until the day we die? if it is such, then maybe I could believe in it.
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 1/17/09

airen_013 wrote:

'well how long is forever anyway? for me, I believe everything has its own end. even the simplest, tinniest things. and I am a bit confused on what forever is. could a day be forever? a month? a year? or is forever from when we were born until the day we die? if it is such, then maybe I could believe in it.


Day's, Months and Years are all measurements of time, forever exists outside the flow of time. Even stars which continue to create nuclear fusions which last in excess of millions maybe billions of years do not last forever. they will eventually run out of material to use for nuclear reactions and die.

Earth will not last forever, it too will eventually be consumed by our sun and vaporize into nothing. Including all life on earth as well. So technically nothing exists forever, maybe the universe will. But it's highly unlikely. So I doubt anything will last forever.
4113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/17/09
Generally, it can. Our little planet, or even our little galaxy may not exist forever, but that means nothing.
On the other hand, humans can exist for only a certain period of time.
Posted 1/17/09
Yeah , dead mean dead forever you can't come to alive again . Dead mean sleep eternity .
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.