First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
+Anima: What part of an animal would you like to have?
Posted 3/2/08
dolphin brain (they are smarter then us just they dont have the same voice box as us
8022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 3/2/08

chrisbad726 wrote:

i heard something like this on the radio and they said the guy died...unless this is a new story that came out.


Huh?? where du u live?? uk?? well if u luk at comments above they say he gt married but they mite be two different stories....hw scary if the guy died under the weight of the horse...wat a horrible way to die ..
876 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / unknown XD
Offline
Posted 3/2/08

Majinryuu wrote:


DiamondsForever wrote:


cutie_chink_3192 wrote:


...... i'm sure if the man has the parts, and the horse has the parts ... something can be arranged ...

*walks out*

:S


yeahh but erm...wudnt...erm...the horses part be kinda huge ?? .... and hw can .....right im just gunna stop tlkng now


Ahahahhaha, I think I know what your saying there but just to make sure is the man a male or female?



lol lol XD OMG male probably ... XD XD
357 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/2/08
wings...i wanna fly

redbull doesn't help..apparently
2958 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / some place
Offline
Posted 3/2/08

DiamondsForever wrote:


chrisbad726 wrote:

i heard something like this on the radio and they said the guy died...unless this is a new story that came out.


Huh?? where du u live?? uk?? well if u luk at comments above they say he gt married but they mite be two different stories....hw scary if the guy died under the weight of the horse...wat a horrible way to die ..


i live in US so yeah different story. it was some stupid american that died.
Posted 3/2/08
O_O why is this in the anime section?
816 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/2/08
wolf fangs
8022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 3/2/08

chrisbad726 wrote:

i live in US so yeah different story. it was some stupid american that died.



Strange....why du guys even wanna du dat in the first place?? why try?? but dieing is better than getting married to a horse XD

Posted 3/2/08

DaisukiKissu wrote:

O_O why is this in the anime section?


x2
2958 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / some place
Offline
Posted 3/2/08

DiamondsForever wrote:


chrisbad726 wrote:

i live in US so yeah different story. it was some stupid american that died.



Strange....why du guys even wanna du dat in the first place?? why try?? but dieing is better than getting married to a horse XD



like i said we americans can be very stupid. but i am not one of the stupid americans.

btw this thread went off topic.
Posted 3/2/08
This thread was an offtopic to begin with, why is this on the anime forums?

Ghost
AHTL 
91493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 3/2/08
Bear’s Endurance
Bull’s Strength
Cat’s Grace
Eagle’s Splendor
Fox’s Cunning
Owl’s Wisdom
8022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 3/2/08

MusicalDesert wrote:

This thread was an offtopic to begin with, why is this on the anime forums?



true...has any1 reported to mods yet???

769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / city of cute phil...
Offline
Posted 3/2/08


er! if you got that animal part your an alien and super wierd hmmm

why not something that u can hide like fang or claw
8216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Where I am needed
Offline
Posted 3/2/08

AHTL wrote:

Bear’s Endurance
Bull’s Strength
Cat’s Grace
Eagle’s Splendor
Fox’s Cunning
Owl’s Wisdom


Those are traits man, anyway, if those were included then I add a Laughing Hyena's sense of humor on my pick.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.