First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Anima
9631 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / 地球
Offline
Posted 3/2/08 , edited 3/2/08
I was surfing the net and I found this being talked about in another forum. Anyway, here's the what the plot is supposedly supposed to be:


" In the world where the actions of Kaji Ryouji helped Nerv escaped the invasion of Seele and the Human Instrumentality Project was not invoked.

Shinji now 17 and the watermelon he has been growing last year..."
It also says that ANIMA is an "if" series and DHM also seem to say its a alternate world.

Super Eva will appear in the next chapter "Eva01 lost" (rough trans).

Evas:
For the Eva 01 F-type, it seems to have no change from the original data from the wiki.
For ANIMA, it has redesigned arms and shoulders. Not sure of their function or if there is any function.

For the Eva 01 F-type, it says that after 01 is heavily damaged by Armisael(16th Angel), its core is retieved and brought back and stored in Central Dogma. It is then rebuilt with the parts of prototype 00 and the new F-type parts into a specialized sniper type. It's left arm is replaced with the Field Sinker equipment Angel's Spine which seem to shoot AT Field to sink AT Fields. No S2 engine. Its right leg is replaced too with some thingy that help to stabilize it when shooting.


And, here's some scans from the 2007 November edition of Dengeki:




384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
56
Offline
Posted 3/2/08
No S2 engines??? Thats seriously sucks man. And the new design doesnt look to nice
9631 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / 地球
Offline
Posted 3/2/08

darkoil wrote:

No S2 engines??? Thats seriously sucks man. And the new design doesnt look to nice


Well, Unit 01 most likely will have still a S2 Engine since the only thing that really changed is that fact that the Human Instrumentality Project was never started and NERV wasn't destroyed.
6379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
48
Offline
Posted 3/2/08

Dendetsu wrote:

I was surfing the net and I found this being talked about in another forum. Anyway, here's the what the plot is supposedly supposed to be:


" In the world where the actions of Kaji Ryouji helped Nerv escaped the invasion of Seele and the Human Instrumentality Project was not invoked.

Shinji now 17 and the watermelon he has been growing last year..."
It also says that ANIMA is an "if" series and DHM also seem to say its a alternate world.

Super Eva will appear in the next chapter "Eva01 lost" (rough trans).

Evas:
For the Eva 01 F-type, it seems to have no change from the original data from the wiki.
For ANIMA, it has redesigned arms and shoulders. Not sure of their function or if there is any function.

For the Eva 01 F-type, it says that after 01 is heavily damaged by Armisael(16th Angel), its core is retieved and brought back and stored in Central Dogma. It is then rebuilt with the parts of prototype 00 and the new F-type parts into a specialized sniper type. It's left arm is replaced with the Field Sinker equipment Angel's Spine which seem to shoot AT Field to sink AT Fields. No S2 engine. Its right leg is replaced too with some thingy that help to stabilize it when shooting.


And, here's some scans from the 2007 November edition of Dengeki:






link please.
6867 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/2/08
they say its a novel.
9631 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / 地球
Offline
Posted 3/21/08

darkscion wrote:

they say its a novel.


Nah, it turned out to be a manga. The RAWS for chapter 1 and 2 just came out.
329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32
Offline
Posted 3/21/08
i wanna see it
Posted 3/21/08

Dendetsu wrote:


darkscion wrote:

they say its a novel.


Nah, it turned out to be a manga. The RAWS for chapter 1 and 2 just came out.


manga eh? do you have any idea whos translating?
9631 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / 地球
Offline
Posted 3/21/08

mangoku wrote:


Dendetsu wrote:


darkscion wrote:

they say its a novel.


Nah, it turned out to be a manga. The RAWS for chapter 1 and 2 just came out.


manga eh? do you have any idea whos translating?


Nope, still no news of that.

Anyway, I found some new scans:

Rei:


Shinji:


And, yes. Shinji grew his hair out. Apparently, since he inherited Kaiji's watermelon patch, he inherited the hairstyle. XD
Posted 3/21/08
aren't they remaking the original?
Posted 3/21/08
wierd the new series are movies and the original manga isn't even over yet o.o
9631 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / 地球
Offline
Posted 3/21/08
Well, there's another new Eva manga that's already out.

Neon Genesis Evangelion: Gakuen Datenroku
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showmanga?cid=10002
14835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / California
Offline
Posted 3/21/08
i'll check this stuff out.

better site

for manga



http://www.onemanga.com/Neon_Genesis_Evangelion_Gakuen_Datenroku/1/
19084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/21/08
shinji still looked like a fag to me
9631 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / 地球
Offline
Posted 3/22/08

mzheng489 wrote:

shinji still looked like a fag to me


C'mon....This is 3 years after the first Eva. Do you seriously think that he'd be the same as he used to be?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.