First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Anima
1374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Right Behind You....
Offline
Posted 6/7/08

Etnaslave wrote:

Wow...Asuka became a flasher!


Accident?... Adjusting her dress maybe...
1374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Right Behind You....
Offline
Posted 6/7/08

bbbppphhh22 wrote:


bbbppphhh wrote:

wow asuka is sexy in the scan

asuka is showing off her tits and butt to show us that she ain't 14 anymore, she want to show us she's growing sexier ehehehe
She's 17 here right?


Yeah. Its a bit unlike her though. She wouldn't do stuff like that. Her supperior mentality and pride wouldn't allow her to do so. Just someone's wank dreams I guess. Besides, why need to show off anymore than normal. We were all hooked before.
Posted 6/7/08

yusukimawini wrote:


bbbppphhh22 wrote:


bbbppphhh wrote:

wow asuka is sexy in the scan

asuka is showing off her tits and butt to show us that she ain't 14 anymore, she want to show us she's growing sexier ehehehe
She's 17 here right?


Yeah. Its a bit unlike her though. She wouldn't do stuff like that. Her supperior mentality and pride wouldn't allow her to do so. Just someone's wank dreams I guess. Besides, why need to show off anymore than normal. We were all hooked before.


Dude! don't u understand the meaning of 17+? ah just kidding
1374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Right Behind You....
Offline
Posted 6/8/08

bbbppphhh22 wrote:


yusukimawini wrote:


bbbppphhh22 wrote:


bbbppphhh wrote:

wow asuka is sexy in the scan

asuka is showing off her tits and butt to show us that she ain't 14 anymore, she want to show us she's growing sexier ehehehe
She's 17 here right?


Yeah. Its a bit unlike her though. She wouldn't do stuff like that. Her supperior mentality and pride wouldn't allow her to do so. Just someone's wank dreams I guess. Besides, why need to show off anymore than normal. We were all hooked before.


Dude! don't u understand the meaning of 17+? ah just kidding


I guess. It means they can sexually exploit the characters with out it technically being child pornography.
Posted 6/10/08

yusukimawini wrote:


bbbppphhh22 wrote:


yusukimawini wrote:


bbbppphhh22 wrote:


bbbppphhh wrote:

wow asuka is sexy in the scan

asuka is showing off her tits and butt to show us that she ain't 14 anymore, she want to show us she's growing sexier ehehehe
She's 17 here right?


Yeah. Its a bit unlike her though. She wouldn't do stuff like that. Her supperior mentality and pride wouldn't allow her to do so. Just someone's wank dreams I guess. Besides, why need to show off anymore than normal. We were all hooked before.


Dude! don't u understand the meaning of 17+? ah just kidding


I guess. It means they can sexually exploit the characters with out it technically being child pornography.


NO! I know what Asuka's thinking during this moment! She must be saying: "Look at me! I'm back with better butt and tits so look at me boyz!" HAHAHAHAHAHHAA XD LOL!

Anyway, her hairstyle changed a little, any1 noticed that?
18885 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / Looking For Anime...
Offline
Posted 6/10/08
well if its a continue it sure will rox imo >:D but Rly the first manga i still stuck on 11 volumes where the finale? >.>
297 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Middle of nowhere...
Offline
Posted 6/10/08
Is the title of this post the actual name of the manga? if not can someone please tell me what the name of the manga is and/or where to find it please!!!!
Posted 6/10/08

bbbppphhh22 wrote:


bbbppphhh wrote:

wow asuka is sexy in the scan

asuka is showing off her tits and butt to show us that she ain't 14 anymore, she want to show us she's growing sexier ehehehe
She's 17 here right?


Asuka does look good here.
Posted 6/10/08

Alter-Divide wrote:


bbbppphhh22 wrote:


bbbppphhh wrote:

wow asuka is sexy in the scan

asuka is showing off her tits and butt to show us that she ain't 14 anymore, she want to show us she's growing sexier ehehehe
She's 17 here right?


Asuka does look good here.


Posted 6/10/08

bbbppphhh22 wrote:





Thanks.
4868 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / garden of eden
Offline
Posted 6/10/08
ow i wish the story is not as complicated as the first one i really like this...
31280 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M
Offline
Posted 6/10/08
thats good ! ^_^
Posted 6/10/08
i hope it is still complicated but not as complicated as the original... and i hope they'll use this series to explain some questions left by the first
1374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Right Behind You....
Offline
Posted 6/10/08

thepasswordisasecret wrote:


yusukimawini wrote:


bbbppphhh22 wrote:


yusukimawini wrote:


bbbppphhh22 wrote:


bbbppphhh wrote:

wow asuka is sexy in the scan

asuka is showing off her tits and butt to show us that she ain't 14 anymore, she want to show us she's growing sexier ehehehe
She's 17 here right?


Yeah. Its a bit unlike her though. She wouldn't do stuff like that. Her supperior mentality and pride wouldn't allow her to do so. Just someone's wank dreams I guess. Besides, why need to show off anymore than normal. We were all hooked before.


Dude! don't u understand the meaning of 17+? ah just kidding


I guess. It means they can sexually exploit the characters with out it technically being child pornography.


NO! I know what Asuka's thinking during this moment! She must be saying: "Look at me! I'm back with better butt and tits so look at me boyz!" HAHAHAHAHAHHAA XD LOL!

Anyway, her hairstyle changed a little, any1 noticed that?


She had boyz lookin at her (me) when she was the way she was back then. And yeah, I noticed the change in hair. I guess it wasn't only her figure that had an upgrade, so you say. She was awesome the way she was. Why fix something thats not broken?
1374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Right Behind You....
Offline
Posted 6/10/08

Alter-Divide wrote:


bbbppphhh22 wrote:


bbbppphhh wrote:

wow asuka is sexy in the scan

asuka is showing off her tits and butt to show us that she ain't 14 anymore, she want to show us she's growing sexier ehehehe
She's 17 here right?


Asuka does look good here.


Yes, and no, I think its digusting. Its nothing more than blatant child pornography. At least the Asuka, Rei, and Hikari scenes are. I saw it with actual sound and the one with that nine inch nails song and both made me puke. But, its whatever turns your crank I guess.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.