Remove this ad
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply XBOX LIVE GamerTags
4482 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Over the californ...
Offline
Posted 1/6/08

Tetsuo wrote:

yeah the only problem with the PS3 you retards are so obsessed with and would i dunno shoot someone with a gun for (wonder where that could have come from...) is that your buying a shitty system with a horrible dashboard that is exactly like the psp's with games that have already been out for a while and barely any games just for that system that are worth shit and you pay 600 dollars for it... please tell me where you find the least bit of common sense in that? i have tested out the system myself and dont find it soooo much better than the 360 which overheats and burns up on you because my friend got a new shipment one and it overheatted so dont say that fixxed them... Thats why i prefer to stay oldschool and spend less money on new systems and save my money for more important things.
in the end ther both suck and they are both awsome but i perfer ps3 for free online and also like 360 for the sifi games and its not 600 anymore and the dashbored is called meadia bored and why dose the 360 overheat faster? and 360 has a lot of crappy games halo wasent good and gears of war dident impress much and they used the incomplete version of the unreal engine for gears (thats epics fualt actully) but in the end they both suck

26 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Guam
Offline
Posted 1/7/08
Mine is j0k3r671

I play halo 3 and call of duty 4 but mostly halo 3 trying to get my general

1556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Netherlands
Offline
Posted 1/7/08

Ruzik wrote:


Tetsuo wrote:

yeah the only problem with the PS3 you retards are so obsessed with and would i dunno shoot someone with a gun for (wonder where that could have come from...) is that your buying a shitty system with a horrible dashboard that is exactly like the psp's with games that have already been out for a while and barely any games just for that system that are worth shit and you pay 600 dollars for it... please tell me where you find the least bit of common sense in that? i have tested out the system myself and dont find it soooo much better than the 360 which overheats and burns up on you because my friend got a new shipment one and it overheatted so dont say that fixxed them... Thats why i prefer to stay oldschool and spend less money on new systems and save my money for more important things.
in the end ther both suck and they are both awsome but i perfer ps3 for free online and also like 360 for the sifi games and its not 600 anymore and the dashbored is called meadia bored and why dose the 360 overheat faster? and 360 has a lot of crappy games halo wasent good and gears of war dident impress much and they used the incomplete version of the unreal engine for gears (thats epics fualt actully) but in the end they both suck


360 is only alive cause of online play but personally i have learned overtime PS3 is the shit expensive but worth it has more to it less on repairs plus free online??? if they get a final fantasy online for free people will sell their limbs for it.
4482 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Over the californ...
Offline
Posted 1/7/08

Tetsuo wrote:


Ruzik wrote:


Tetsuo wrote:

yeah the only problem with the PS3 you retards are so obsessed with and would i dunno shoot someone with a gun for (wonder where that could have come from...) is that your buying a shitty system with a horrible dashboard that is exactly like the psp's with games that have already been out for a while and barely any games just for that system that are worth shit and you pay 600 dollars for it... please tell me where you find the least bit of common sense in that? i have tested out the system myself and dont find it soooo much better than the 360 which overheats and burns up on you because my friend got a new shipment one and it overheatted so dont say that fixxed them... Thats why i prefer to stay oldschool and spend less money on new systems and save my money for more important things.
in the end ther both suck and they are both awsome but i perfer ps3 for free online and also like 360 for the sifi games and its not 600 anymore and the dashbored is called meadia bored and why dose the 360 overheat faster? and 360 has a lot of crappy games halo wasent good and gears of war dident impress much and they used the incomplete version of the unreal engine for gears (thats epics fualt actully) but in the end they both suck


360 is only alive cause of online play but personally i have learned overtime PS3 is the shit expensive but worth it has more to it less on repairs plus free online??? if they get a final fantasy online for free people will sell their limbs for it.

if they had a final fantasy 7 on ps3 the people would sell thier limbs and my friend said that people wasit more money for the 360 cuz of some things but he manly said its online. ..the only thing about the ps3 i dont like is that it dosent come with a headset ><
4482 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Over the californ...
Offline
Posted 1/7/08
XBL TAG: SunkFURY PLAYING GUIATR HERO3 AND GEARS AND HALO3

GROUNDED AT THE MOMENT SO I CANT PLAY MUCH
Posted 1/9/08

Xrn_the_Nigma wrote:


ShinigamiOki wrote:


KradLogan wrote:

Not True


Thanx for the help


Actually Krad you're a little off on that answer.
Xbox Live does have a silver membership which is free and allows you to play Final Fantasy XI without charging the fee.
For everything else though you need a gold membership which costs money.


not bad info....but you can always make a new Gamer Tag and get the free gold for a month, then you never have to pay for online....however you wont be able to work up your gamer score.......oh well

Westco3894 is my GT
34 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / H-town
Offline
Posted 1/9/08
i play Halo3, gears of war, and G.R.A.W.
2193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Unknown
Offline
Posted 1/9/08
wwe rocks
6187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Cali For NI A
Offline
Posted 1/9/08


This is old, i havnt been online since like august but lately, ive been playin COD4 ALOT!!!!! I need to play online with all of my friends and you guys.

When i find my linksy's start up CD i can get back online
Comcast router box dont got ethernet jacks. BASTARDS
26 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Guam
Offline
Posted 1/10/08

noodles1631 wrote:


joker1123 wrote:

Mine is j0k3r671

I play halo 3 and call of duty 4 but mostly halo 3 trying to get my general




dude, how the hell can you get skill 47!?!?!

i mean thats just crazy, i am so shit that a got pwned by some guner sarget 3-23....

u have any tips for a fellow Cr user buddy?


oh yeh this is my gamertag--

noodles1631

feel free to add me people...(and girls )
i am not very good but trying to be!


Its not that hard actually...it just gets irritating no matter how many games i win itll take forever just to get to 48 and then itll take 1 match for me to lose and then ill derank-.- but yeah if you have 45 and above in any matchmaking playlist that requires a team i suggest you have a team so its easier...oh and about that gunnery sergeant thing dont worry about it lol some people make new accounts so yeah they're probably not a legit gunnery sergeant...
26 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Guam
Offline
Posted 1/10/08

noodles1631 wrote:


joker1123 wrote:

Mine is j0k3r671

I play halo 3 and call of duty 4 but mostly halo 3 trying to get my general




dude, how the hell can you get skill 47!?!?!

i mean thats just crazy, i am so shit that a got pwned by some guner sarget 3-23....

u have any tips for a fellow Cr user buddy?


oh yeh this is my gamertag--

noodles1631

feel free to add me people...(and girls )
i am not very good but trying to be!


Its not that hard actually...it just gets irritating no matter how many games i win itll take forever just to get to 48 and then itll take 1 match for me to lose and then ill derank-.- but yeah if you have 45 and above in any matchmaking playlist that requires a team i suggest you have a team so its easier...oh and about that gunnery sergeant thing dont worry about it lol some people make new accounts so yeah they're probably not a legit gunnery sergeant...
Posted 1/10/08
YALL SUCC I WILL PWN U NOOBZ IN H3 IM 2 PRO KIDD...
661 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 1/10/08
My gamertag is RetroCrab. Feel free to add me if you want.
Posted 1/10/08
hak1234 i mostly play halo 3 or vegas
110 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / SG
Offline
Posted 1/10/08
I darkbishop I

im pretty ok in halo 3 . add me for customs 1 v 1 (:


ps : its i not L (: & dl frm my file share ' JB is GHEY ' . its an awesome 1 sec 360 no scope i did .
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.