First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Going to Korea
Posted 4/10/08 , edited 4/21/08
I would love to go there actually! x3
4839 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / in your face :P
Offline
Posted 4/10/08 , edited 4/21/08

bdragonst wrote:


bakoi wrote:

Dude, I've been to Korea for two years. Depending on where you go, you can have yourself a good time. Oh, stay away from a place called T-street at night. I heard that Russian prostitues roll over there around the night time and they are not pretty.


lol yeah.. the place i lived was near the American base, so there was lots of Americans around.. also Russian and Filipino(a).. so i didnt need to learn Korean.. well, it's optional


was tat itaewon in seoul coz there were a lot of americans there!?
3769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 4/10/08 , edited 4/21/08

darkblade1 wrote:


bdragonst wrote:


bakoi wrote:

Dude, I've been to Korea for two years. Depending on where you go, you can have yourself a good time. Oh, stay away from a place called T-street at night. I heard that Russian prostitues roll over there around the night time and they are not pretty.


lol yeah.. the place i lived was near the American base, so there was lots of Americans around.. also Russian and Filipino(a).. so i didnt need to learn Korean.. well, it's optional


was tat itaewon in seoul coz there were a lot of americans there!?


Theres a big airbase near osan too!
8415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / JPN -> KR -> USA
Offline
Posted 4/10/08 , edited 4/21/08

memphit wrote:


darkblade1 wrote:


bdragonst wrote:


bakoi wrote:

Dude, I've been to Korea for two years. Depending on where you go, you can have yourself a good time. Oh, stay away from a place called T-street at night. I heard that Russian prostitues roll over there around the night time and they are not pretty.


lol yeah.. the place i lived was near the American base, so there was lots of Americans around.. also Russian and Filipino(a).. so i didnt need to learn Korean.. well, it's optional


was tat itaewon in seoul coz there were a lot of americans there!?


Theres a big airbase near osan too!


i was talking about Osan. good guess! memphit!.. and also theres base in Seoul(Yongsan), but it'll close soon....
Posted 4/10/08 , edited 4/21/08
first thing i would do there is eat some korean bbq and drink soju. kaaaaa
3769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 4/10/08 , edited 4/21/08

bdragonst wrote:


memphit wrote:


darkblade1 wrote:


bdragonst wrote:


bakoi wrote:

Dude, I've been to Korea for two years. Depending on where you go, you can have yourself a good time. Oh, stay away from a place called T-street at night. I heard that Russian prostitues roll over there around the night time and they are not pretty.


lol yeah.. the place i lived was near the American base, so there was lots of Americans around.. also Russian and Filipino(a).. so i didnt need to learn Korean.. well, it's optional


was tat itaewon in seoul coz there were a lot of americans there!?


Theres a big airbase near osan too!


i was talking about Osan. good guess! memphit!.. and also theres base in Seoul(Yongsan), but it'll close soon....

^^
86630 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Irvine, CA
Offline
Posted 4/10/08 , edited 4/21/08
Oh, nice topic here~ I want to go back to Korea again~ I have so many fun there~ I want to visit my friends, Gangnam-Gu, COEX, Apkujung-dong, etc. Gosh, I exaggerated too much
2980 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / underwater with b...
Offline
Posted 4/28/08
ive been there...in seoul only tho-when i got there it was slightly snowing to lol
7963 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / wherever i lay my...
Offline
Posted 4/28/08
i never been there..
1352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/29/08
I would like to visit Korea one day, but most of all I was wondering : why are Korean chopsticks flat? doesn't that make them hard to use?
1732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / NJ, USA
Offline
Posted 4/29/08 , edited 4/29/08
you're lucky :(, i wish I was going to asia.. as in Korea and Japan. :P

hope the food there is awesome! hehe
2064 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Edmonton, Alberta...
Offline
Posted 4/30/08
I'm planning on going to Beijing next year, when airfare isn't so high and the whole Tibet thing cools down.
57 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / England
Offline
Posted 1/8/09
I know it's very stereo typical but i live in England and most black people have told me that people in South Korea are kinda rasict. I absoltely love the place and so want to visit it sometime, but im getting kind of worried now. Can someone just give me slight insight on how the people are (obviously i doubt everyones rasict-but do the majority dislike black people?). Also i am a muslim, do south koreans have any issues with islam????
13262 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / O.C. So.Cal
Offline
Posted 1/8/09

african_chick wrote:

I know it's very stereo typical but i live in England and most black people have told me that people in South Korea are kinda rasict. I absoltely love the place and so want to visit it sometime, but im getting kind of worried now. Can someone just give me slight insight on how the people are (obviously i doubt everyones rasict-but do the majority dislike black people?). Also i am a muslim, do south koreans have any issues with islam????


yea u'd probably get a couple of strange looks its not like europe or america where people are used to seeing a variety of people. Most people see white/blacks on TV or in the movies.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.