• Queue
  • Don't know what to watch? Try a random show!
First  Prev  150  151  152  153  154  155  156  157  158  159  160  161  162  Next  Last
Boys With Long Hair
66264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / California
Offline
Posted 4/7/12
I cant stand having short hair, not that its bad. But i enjoy my long hair
Posted 4/8/12
They probably would have usernames like LikeaRoseOnaGrave or DarknessWithin and then claim to be a style of architecture
Posted 5/24/12
kewl if it fits them not kewl if it doesn't
Posted 5/24/12
sexiest man alive
Posted 5/24/12
depends on if they can pull off the look
32411 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 5/24/12
I used to have a mullet. People had mixed feelings about that.
19187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/24/12
No, boys with long hair, no. Cut it off.
52105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Tiphares
Offline
Posted 5/24/12
Girls with short hair. Anyone?
35795 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Stoke, England
Offline
Posted 5/24/12

RapeMonster wrote:

They probably would have usernames like LikeaRoseOnaGrave or DarknessWithin and then claim to be a style of architecture


Lol'd.




i_love_u_jesus wrote:

I used to have a mullet. People had mixed feelings about that.


Sexy.



-FueledbyRamen wrote:

No, boys with long hair, no. Cut it off.


Don't be mad.


Shrapnel893 wrote:

Girls with short hair. Anyone?


Yes.
phanAn 
66705 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
62 / F / OP,FL
Offline
Posted 5/24/12
long hair on men is very normal, it's only in the 21st Century that they have cut the hair. As long as it's clean and tidy I think it looks wonderful. and masculine
28477 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Scotland
Offline
Posted 5/24/12
People say you look like a girl for having long hair? Do what I did- grow a beard.
Manliness level +10. That'll shut them up.
582 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In Toshima;P
Offline
Posted 5/24/12
Just ignore them! I think guys with long hair r hot;)
55293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
48 / M / Champaign, IL
Offline
Posted 5/24/12 , edited 5/24/12
Back when I was in jr. high and high school, most of the guys had hair at least that long. Mine was shoulder length until I was 18 or so. If people are calling you a girl because you have hair like that, they have serious problems, (or maybe a crush on you that they don't want to admit and your longer hair gets them all hot and bothered...).

I have hair down to the middle of my back, now. If only I still had any that was anywhere near the front half of my scalp!
27012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M
Offline
Posted 5/24/12
i had long hair since i was a teenage mine reach half way down my back if your happy way your hair thats all that matters
Posted 5/24/12

CarboKill wrote:


RapeMonster wrote:

They probably would have usernames like LikeaRoseOnaGrave or DarknessWithin and then claim to be a style of architecture


Lol'd.




i_love_u_jesus wrote:

I used to have a mullet. People had mixed feelings about that.


Sexy.



-FueledbyRamen wrote:

No, boys with long hair, no. Cut it off.


Don't be mad.


Shrapnel893 wrote:

Girls with short hair. Anyone?


Yes.


I LOLED but I didn't read any of that
First  Prev  150  151  152  153  154  155  156  157  158  159  160  161  162  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.