First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Boys With Long Hair
Posted 3/2/08
:X i like my long hair <3 foxtail ftw
4951 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / France
Offline
Posted 3/2/08
=P
42000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / Monterey, CA
Offline
Posted 3/2/08
i used to know this guy when i was in high school - his name was Andy - he had loooooooong hair, it was like longer then mine.. .and it was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sexy... i had the HUGEST crush on him.... it didn't hurt that he was a musician and played some INSANE guitar... last i heard his band had gotten signed, but i haven't heard anything since then... he used to have me come to all his shows... i should look him up..

but anyway.. he shaved his head right before graduation... like RIGHT before graduation.. he donated his hair to cancer victims.. (he was a good guy) and he was still sexy - but.. he did what he wanted, to hell with everyone else... i admired that about him.
Posted 3/2/08
i find boys with long hair attractive. well to a certain length that is
2710 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / East coast of U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 3/2/08

Dusterbayala wrote:

i used to know this guy when i was in high school - his name was Andy - he had loooooooong hair, it was like longer then mine.. .and it was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sexy... i had the HUGEST crush on him.... it didn't hurt that he was a musician and played some INSANE guitar... last i heard his band had gotten signed, but i haven't heard anything since then... he used to have me come to all his shows... i should look him up..

but anyway.. he shaved his head right before graduation... like RIGHT before graduation.. he donated his hair to cancer victims.. (he was a good guy) and he was still sexy - but.. he did what he wanted, to hell with everyone else... i admired that about him.




OMG... the great dusterbayala posted! ty! i wonder if a mod will post... or shinji!!!!

2544 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
74 / F / Shhhh secret! :P
Offline
Posted 3/2/08
long (shaggy) hair can be cute on boys, but I think anything below shoulder length is a little yechh
Posted 3/2/08
I'm a guy with long black hair (it goes a little past my shoulders and i have no plan of getting it cut)
let your hair grow it's much cooler that way(BUT YOU MUST TAKE VERY GOOD CARE OF IT OR IT WILL LOOK HORRIBLE)
42000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / Monterey, CA
Offline
Posted 3/2/08

BB2B wrote:


Dusterbayala wrote:

i used to know this guy when i was in high school - his name was Andy - he had loooooooong hair, it was like longer then mine.. .and it was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sexy... i had the HUGEST crush on him.... it didn't hurt that he was a musician and played some INSANE guitar... last i heard his band had gotten signed, but i haven't heard anything since then... he used to have me come to all his shows... i should look him up..

but anyway.. he shaved his head right before graduation... like RIGHT before graduation.. he donated his hair to cancer victims.. (he was a good guy) and he was still sexy - but.. he did what he wanted, to hell with everyone else... i admired that about him.




OMG... the great dusterbayala posted! ty! i wonder if a mod will post... or shinji!!!!



o.O "the great dusterbayala"?? when did i get THAT title?
2710 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / East coast of U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 3/2/08

Dusterbayala wrote:


BB2B wrote:


Dusterbayala wrote:

i used to know this guy when i was in high school - his name was Andy - he had loooooooong hair, it was like longer then mine.. .and it was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sexy... i had the HUGEST crush on him.... it didn't hurt that he was a musician and played some INSANE guitar... last i heard his band had gotten signed, but i haven't heard anything since then... he used to have me come to all his shows... i should look him up..

but anyway.. he shaved his head right before graduation... like RIGHT before graduation.. he donated his hair to cancer victims.. (he was a good guy) and he was still sexy - but.. he did what he wanted, to hell with everyone else... i admired that about him.




OMG... the great dusterbayala posted! ty! i wonder if a mod will post... or shinji!!!!



o.O "the great dusterbayala"?? when did i get THAT title?






cuz ur LIKE a mod but your not and ur the most popular un-mod besides shinji

27 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / somewhere
Offline
Posted 3/2/08
long hair on some guys is just sexy, majorly sexy
3975 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / At home
Offline
Posted 3/2/08
i would like my hair to be a little long down to my neck
but everyone tells me to get a haircut
42000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / Monterey, CA
Offline
Posted 3/2/08

BB2B wrote:


Dusterbayala wrote:


BB2B wrote:


Dusterbayala wrote:

i used to know this guy when i was in high school - his name was Andy - he had loooooooong hair, it was like longer then mine.. .and it was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sexy... i had the HUGEST crush on him.... it didn't hurt that he was a musician and played some INSANE guitar... last i heard his band had gotten signed, but i haven't heard anything since then... he used to have me come to all his shows... i should look him up..

but anyway.. he shaved his head right before graduation... like RIGHT before graduation.. he donated his hair to cancer victims.. (he was a good guy) and he was still sexy - but.. he did what he wanted, to hell with everyone else... i admired that about him.




OMG... the great dusterbayala posted! ty! i wonder if a mod will post... or shinji!!!!



o.O "the great dusterbayala"?? when did i get THAT title?






cuz ur LIKE a mod but your not and ur the most popular un-mod besides shinji



ROFL! this is the first time i've heard of it!

8632 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Neverland
Offline
Posted 3/2/08
Guys with long hair are awesum
2710 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / East coast of U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 3/2/08

Dusterbayala wrote:


BB2B wrote:


Dusterbayala wrote:


BB2B wrote:


Dusterbayala wrote:

i used to know this guy when i was in high school - his name was Andy - he had loooooooong hair, it was like longer then mine.. .and it was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sexy... i had the HUGEST crush on him.... it didn't hurt that he was a musician and played some INSANE guitar... last i heard his band had gotten signed, but i haven't heard anything since then... he used to have me come to all his shows... i should look him up..

but anyway.. he shaved his head right before graduation... like RIGHT before graduation.. he donated his hair to cancer victims.. (he was a good guy) and he was still sexy - but.. he did what he wanted, to hell with everyone else... i admired that about him.




OMG... the great dusterbayala posted! ty! i wonder if a mod will post... or shinji!!!!



o.O "the great dusterbayala"?? when did i get THAT title?






cuz ur LIKE a mod but your not and ur the most popular un-mod besides shinji



ROFL! this is the first time i've heard of it!




really? thats interesting... but srsly everone REAL cr user knows u

7868 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 3/2/08
Wish more people were as open and friendly about it where I live. Most people just tell me to shave my head, since thats how a guy should look.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.