First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply interview to become teacher
Member
3567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / So. Cal
Offline
Posted 4/10/08
Username: Brinckmyster
Nickname: Bruise
D.O.B: Aug 30
Job( What Kind Of Teacher ): Council
Type(Heaven Or Under Ground): Heaven
Picture:
45112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / IN MAH OWN WORLD
Offline
Posted 4/10/08

Brinckmyster wrote:

Username: Brinckmyster
Nickname: Bruise
D.O.B: Aug 30
Job( What Kind Of Teacher ): Council
Type(Heaven Or Under Ground): Heaven
Picture:


do u want to be in the heaven or underground council?
Member
3567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / So. Cal
Offline
Posted 4/11/08

JiaYuKelly wrote:


Brinckmyster wrote:

Username: Brinckmyster
Nickname: Bruise
D.O.B: Aug 30
Job( What Kind Of Teacher ): Council
Type(Heaven Or Under Ground): Heaven
Picture:


do u want to be in the heaven or underground council?


heaven
Member
31749 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / nowhere.
Offline
Posted 4/13/08 , edited 4/13/08
Username: aisheteru_hiei18
Nickname: rg
D.O.B:september 8
Job( What Kind Of Teacher ): science teacher
Type(Heaven Or Under Ground): underground
Picture:
45112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / IN MAH OWN WORLD
Offline
Posted 4/13/08 , edited 4/13/08

Tsukoyomi wrote:

Username: Tsukoyomi
Nickname: Kimberley or Tsuki-san
D.O.B: June 1st
Job: English (or Languages in general if that's possible)
Type: Heaven
Picture: (hopefully it doesn't need to be cropped too much >.<)


sorry about the delay! ur id card is in the photo section now! hope u like it^^
45112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / IN MAH OWN WORLD
Offline
Posted 4/13/08 , edited 4/13/08

Brinckmyster wrote:

Username: Brinckmyster
Nickname: Bruise
D.O.B: Aug 30
Job( What Kind Of Teacher ): Council
Type(Heaven Or Under Ground): Heaven
Picture:


ur id card is in the photo section now! hope u like it^^
45112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / IN MAH OWN WORLD
Offline
Posted 4/13/08

aisheteru_hiei18 wrote:

Username: aisheteru_hiei18
Nickname: rg
D.O.B:september 8
Job( What Kind Of Teacher ): science teacher
Type(Heaven Or Under Ground): underground
Picture:


ur id card is in the photo section now! hope u like it^^
Member
6895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / you dont need to...
Offline
Posted 4/13/08
Username:ArJoe-shinkumi
Nickname:Iris
D.O.B:July 25 1992
Job( What Kind Of Teacher ):History Teacher
Type(Heaven Or Under Ground):Heaven
Picture:
145964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / World Within the...
Offline
Posted 4/13/08

JiaYuKelly wrote:


Tsukoyomi wrote:

Username: Tsukoyomi
Nickname: Kimberley or Tsuki-san
D.O.B: June 1st
Job: English (or Languages in general if that's possible)
Type: Heaven
Picture: (hopefully it doesn't need to be cropped too much >.<)


sorry about the delay! ur id card is in the photo section now! hope u like it^^


yeah it's awesome ^^ thanks so much ^^
45112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / IN MAH OWN WORLD
Offline
Posted 4/13/08

Tsukoyomi wrote:


JiaYuKelly wrote:


Tsukoyomi wrote:

Username: Tsukoyomi
Nickname: Kimberley or Tsuki-san
D.O.B: June 1st
Job: English (or Languages in general if that's possible)
Type: Heaven
Picture: (hopefully it doesn't need to be cropped too much >.<)


sorry about the delay! ur id card is in the photo section now! hope u like it^^


yeah it's awesome ^^ thanks so much ^^


nope^^ glad that u like it
Member
31605 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Vanity World; wit...
Offline
Posted 4/14/08
Username: silvermaze
Nickname: kamiru
D.O.B: 08-10-93
Job: Homeroom Teacher
Type: Heaven
Picture:
45112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / IN MAH OWN WORLD
Offline
Posted 4/18/08

silvermaze wrote:

Username: silvermaze
Nickname: kamiru
D.O.B: 08-10-93
Job: Homeroom Teacher
Type: Heaven
Picture:


umm... can u choose something other than homeroom teacher?
Member
31605 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Vanity World; wit...
Offline
Posted 4/19/08

JiaYuKelly wrote:


silvermaze wrote:

Username: silvermaze
Nickname: kamiru
D.O.B: 08-10-93
Job: Homeroom Teacher
Type: Heaven
Picture:


umm... can u choose something other than homeroom teacher?


What about as the history teacher^^

45112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / IN MAH OWN WORLD
Offline
Posted 4/19/08

silvermaze wrote:


JiaYuKelly wrote:


silvermaze wrote:

Username: silvermaze
Nickname: kamiru
D.O.B: 08-10-93
Job: Homeroom Teacher
Type: Heaven
Picture:


umm... can u choose something other than homeroom teacher?


What about as the history teacher^^



sure^^ getting to it now
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.