First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Post Reply Info Card For Students
Posted 3/3/08

sakura-52 wrote:


anime4eve wrote:

username: anime4eve
nickname: hinata ame
dob: january 12
gender:female
type:heaven
pic:
hehehe^-^ an angel w/o wings it's alright right?

yea of corce it is ^-^


hehee that's good thx^-^
Posted 3/3/08

sakura-52 wrote:

Filll This Out .. I Will Get This info Cards done asap (note heaven students will get a pink card and underground students get a blue card )

You Will Find Them When They Are Done In The Pictures Section


Username:
nickname:
D.O.B:
Type:
Gender:
Type:(Heaven Or UnderGround)
Picture:


wait u noe the nickname right? does it hav 2 b like the same as the group nicknames?
Creator
6223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ROOM.
Offline
Posted 3/3/08

anime4eve wrote:


sakura-52 wrote:

Filll This Out .. I Will Get This info Cards done asap (note heaven students will get a pink card and underground students get a blue card )

You Will Find Them When They Are Done In The Pictures Section


Username:
nickname:
D.O.B:
Type:
Gender:
Type:(Heaven Or UnderGround)
Picture:


wait u noe the nickname right? does it hav 2 b like the same as the group nicknames?


Group Nick Name? What Do yOU Mean ?

Posted 3/3/08

sakura-52 wrote:


anime4eve wrote:


sakura-52 wrote:

Filll This Out .. I Will Get This info Cards done asap (note heaven students will get a pink card and underground students get a blue card )

You Will Find Them When They Are Done In The Pictures Section


Username:
nickname:
D.O.B:
Type:
Gender:
Type:(Heaven Or UnderGround)
Picture:


wait u noe the nickname right? does it hav 2 b like the same as the group nicknames?


Group Nick Name? What Do yOU Mean ?



hahahaa ^-^' my bad i got messed up w/ somethin on anothr website^-^ heheehe sorry
Member
46 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Home! ^-^
Offline
Posted 3/3/08
Username: simplylou
nickname: Lou
D.O.B: 18 September
Gender: Female
Type: Heaven
Picture:
Creator
6223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ROOM.
Offline
Posted 3/3/08

anime4eve wrote:


sakura-52 wrote:


anime4eve wrote:


sakura-52 wrote:

Filll This Out .. I Will Get This info Cards done asap (note heaven students will get a pink card and underground students get a blue card )

You Will Find Them When They Are Done In The Pictures Section


Username:
nickname:
D.O.B:
Type:
Gender:
Type:(Heaven Or UnderGround)
Picture:


wait u noe the nickname right? does it hav 2 b like the same as the group nicknames?


Group Nick Name? What Do yOU Mean ?



hahahaa ^-^' my bad i got messed up w/ somethin on anothr website^-^ heheehe sorry



its fine mistakes happen .. and welcome to ANGEL ACADEMY X)
Posted 3/3/08

sakura-52 wrote:


anime4eve wrote:


sakura-52 wrote:


anime4eve wrote:


sakura-52 wrote:

Filll This Out .. I Will Get This info Cards done asap (note heaven students will get a pink card and underground students get a blue card )

You Will Find Them When They Are Done In The Pictures Section


Username:
nickname:
D.O.B:
Type:
Gender:
Type:(Heaven Or UnderGround)
Picture:


wait u noe the nickname right? does it hav 2 b like the same as the group nicknames?


Group Nick Name? What Do yOU Mean ?



hahahaa ^-^' my bad i got messed up w/ somethin on anothr website^-^ heheehe sorry



its fine mistakes happen .. and welcome to ANGEL ACADEMY X)


thx^-^ it's an honor 2 b here^^
Member
10295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 3/3/08
username: orange_lily4
nickname: yuki-chan
D.O.B.: January 21
type: heaven
gender: female
picture:
7491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / http://s1.zetaboa...
Offline
Posted 3/4/08
can i make a teacher too? and maybe another student?whenever i do somthing i usually have 3-7 different chars
Posted 3/4/08
Username: goldenkiss
nickname:Mizuki
D.O.B:October 13
Gender:Female
Type:Heaven
Picture:
Member
5081 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Lurking. :D
Offline
Posted 3/4/08
Username: IcedLem0nTea
nickname: May-Chan
D.O.B: 20 May
Gender: Female
Type: Heaven
Picture:
Member
22643 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Sacremento
Offline
Posted 3/4/08
Username: usagifan001
Nickname: Usagi
D.O.B: April 13
Gender: Female
Type: Heaven
Picture:
Creator
6223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ROOM.
Offline
Posted 3/4/08

garras_student wrote:

can i make a teacher too? and maybe another student?whenever i do somthing i usually have 3-7 different chars

....Urmm Yeah I Guess .. We Do Need More Teacher Sure You Can ^-^
Posted 3/5/08
Username:Lancerson
nickname:lancerson
D.O.B:dec 1
Gender:Feamale
Type:heaven
Picture:
can i have a red card than pink???
Member
5837 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / in my dream world...
Offline
Posted 3/5/08
Username: angel423
Nickname: Lisa
D.O.B: 24 Oct
Gender: Female
Type: Underground
Picture:

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.