First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Arron & Hebe in Common...
Member
11991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 3/2/08
Hebe & Arron are the 2nd people to join S.H.E & Fahrenheit
Posted 3/3/08
I NO I NO

*composed music
*plays instrument well
*youngest member in the group
*shortest member in the group
*first time spending alone acting the main lead for a drama. (Arron- Main 4 Pi Li Mit , Hebe- Main 4 Bullfighting)
%%%%%Means that they first acted a drama series with the main lead alone and not high skilled -like jiro or chun- without their band member with them like...ko one, x family or reaching for the stars, the rose..get it?)%%%%%%
*Both have small bodies

thats all i can think of....
Member
625 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Where Jay, Fahren...
Offline
Posted 3/3/08
-they're the cute ones of the group
-the way i see it, they're the most powerful voices in their respective groups...especially in doing echoes
-have sort of high pitched voices
-the members of their groups who OBVIOUSLY had cut their hair!!!
-can play piano & flute
-Taiwanese >.<
-from H.I.M.
-childish (just like Jiro & Selina LoL)
-they both wear glasses sometimes!!!
-dates of their birthdays are multiples of 10 & born in the 1980s (arron - nov. 20, 1985) (hebe - mar. 30,1983)
-got a connection with Mike & Rainie (arron has a crush on Rainie, Hebe worked with Mike in Bull fighting...but we'll see arron & hebe together!!! I do hope!!!)
-there's something about Jay Chou's Tui Hou...(Hebe was the female lead in the Music Video & Arron sang this song in one the shows wherein Fahrenheit was the guest)
-have experience in playing Basketball!

that's a lot...will add if i discover more....
Member
11991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 3/3/08
ooh and both r also my favs inn the group too
Member
4860 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Konoha
Offline
Posted 3/6/08
^^ yup i agree with all of them ^^
....uhmmm. what all the above said!
;DD
Posted 3/9/08

501stExile wrote:

-Taiwanese >.<


OMFG! no shit..HAHAHH!!!....thats funny XD
11302 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 3/18/08
both my faves
both the cutest
both have the best voice
11302 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 3/18/08

501stExile wrote:

-they're the cute ones of the group
-the way i see it, they're the most powerful voices in their respective groups...especially in doing echoes
-have sort of high pitched voices
-the members of their groups who OBVIOUSLY had cut their hair!!!
-can play piano & flute
-Taiwanese >.<
-from H.I.M.
-childish (just like Jiro & Selina LoL)
-they both wear glasses sometimes!!!
-dates of their birthdays are multiples of 10 & born in the 1980s (arron - nov. 20, 1985) (hebe - mar. 30,1983)
-got a connection with Mike & Rainie (arron has a crush on Rainie, Hebe worked with Mike in Bull fighting...but we'll see arron & hebe together!!! I do hope!!!)
-there's something about Jay Chou's Tui Hou...(Hebe was the female lead in the Music Video & Arron sang this song in one the shows wherein Fahrenheit was the guest)
-have experience in playing Basketball!

that's a lot...will add if i discover more....



AARON HAS A CRUSH ON RAINIE??????????
Member
11991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 3/18/08
yeah he does and he still do like rainie!
Posted 3/18/08

HanaKimi247 wrote:

yeah he does and he still do like rainie!


well not really cuz its almost 2 year since he declare that

Member
625 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Where Jay, Fahren...
Offline
Posted 3/18/08
yeah who knows, he's starting to like Hebe...and he's keeping it as a secret to the world

but about Gui Gui...it seems that he treats her just like her lil adorable sister

so arron hebe people, don't loose hope!
Member
11991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 3/19/08

501stExile wrote:

yeah who knows, he's starting to like Hebe...and he's keeping it as a secret to the world

but about Gui Gui...it seems that he treats her just like her lil adorable sister

so arron hebe people, don't loose hope!


OMG! GO Hebe! Hebe Should love Arron cuz he's cute and everything.
Member
26766 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Fantasy Land
Offline
Posted 3/26/08

HanaKimi247 wrote:


501stExile wrote:

yeah who knows, he's starting to like Hebe...and he's keeping it as a secret to the world

but about Gui Gui...it seems that he treats her just like her lil adorable sister

so arron hebe people, don't loose hope!


OMG! GO Hebe! Hebe Should love Arron cuz he's cute and everything.


yes, Go Hebe. and it does look like Arron treats Gui Gui like a lil' sister. so i think there is hope for A&H
Member
11991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 3/26/08

frendz2frendz wrote:


HanaKimi247 wrote:


501stExile wrote:

yeah who knows, he's starting to like Hebe...and he's keeping it as a secret to the world

but about Gui Gui...it seems that he treats her just like her lil adorable sister

so arron hebe people, don't loose hope!


OMG! GO Hebe! Hebe Should love Arron cuz he's cute and everything.


yes, Go Hebe. and it does look like Arron treats Gui Gui like a lil' sister. so i think there is hope for A&H


yeah i agree
Member
4860 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Konoha
Offline
Posted 3/26/08

lananhmimi wrote:


HanaKimi247 wrote:

yeah he does and he still do like rainie!


well not really cuz its almost 2 year since he declare that






OMG!!!
REALLY?
2 YEARS ALREADY?
wow! welll he might still like her?
or not...T_____T""
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.