First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Random conversations
Moderator
24987 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Lelouch's bed
Offline
Posted 3/10/08

ajpointless wrote:

Awsome! Actually, I edited that picture for a friend of mine that went to Iraq on a tour. He just got back, but before he left I made this one:



Did he take that threat seriously and is he an animal lover? it would be better if he is a staunch supporter of PETA
Member
68316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M
Offline
Posted 3/10/08

romeoxjuliet wrote:


ajpointless wrote:

Awsome! Actually, I edited that picture for a friend of mine that went to Iraq on a tour. He just got back, but before he left I made this one:



Did he take that threat seriously and is he an animal lover? it would be better if he is a staunch supporter of PETA


Nehhh... Hes just like me. Completely Anti-Politically Correct. You know, old school, just like when we were growing up and just like our parents and their parents and their parents! He thought it was funny. Needless to say, it worked and he did come back safely. HA! Lets play the game "I win"... I win...
Moderator
24987 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Lelouch's bed
Offline
Posted 3/10/08

ajpointless wrote:


romeoxjuliet wrote:


ajpointless wrote:

Awsome! Actually, I edited that picture for a friend of mine that went to Iraq on a tour. He just got back, but before he left I made this one:



Did he take that threat seriously and is he an animal lover? it would be better if he is a staunch supporter of PETA


Nehhh... Hes just like me. Completely Anti-Politically Correct. You know, old school, just like when we were growing up and just like our parents and their parents and their parents! He thought it was funny. Needless to say, it worked and he did come back safely. HA! Lets play the game "I win"... I win...


That poor dog must have been praying for his safety.

why on earth would he go to iraq for a tour?
Member
68316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M
Offline
Posted 3/11/08

romeoxjuliet wrote:


ajpointless wrote:


romeoxjuliet wrote:


ajpointless wrote:

Awsome! Actually, I edited that picture for a friend of mine that went to Iraq on a tour. He just got back, but before he left I made this one:



Did he take that threat seriously and is he an animal lover? it would be better if he is a staunch supporter of PETA


Nehhh... Hes just like me. Completely Anti-Politically Correct. You know, old school, just like when we were growing up and just like our parents and their parents and their parents! He thought it was funny. Needless to say, it worked and he did come back safely. HA! Lets play the game "I win"... I win...


That poor dog must have been praying for his safety.

why on earth would he go to iraq for a tour?


He is in the Army. In the military, a deployment is usually refered to as a "tour". I did 2 "Tours" to Iraq and Afgan back in 02 and 03. He just got back from a year long tour (deployment) last Oct.

As for the dog, its just a joke. The dog was never harmed in any way and that picture is very old. I just thought it was funny.
Creator
1813 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Louisiana
Offline
Posted 3/11/08
ya you got to be careful of these things PETA will come after you
Member
68316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M
Offline
Posted 3/11/08

macla06se wrote:

ya you got to be careful of these things PETA will come after you


Eh... whatever...

To see how I really feel about this subject, refer to my MySpace blog at:

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&friendID=6724898

However, I dont really care if anyone does, just know that I pull no punches in my personal opinions. Of course, they are NOT personally directed at anyone either, and as such, identies are always confidential.
Creator
1813 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Louisiana
Offline
Posted 3/19/08
Ok I was dragged to a fasion show our Comm department was helping out with and it amazes me how ladies wear those huge heels, I was sittin there just waitin for one of them to fall, or one of the skinny little heels to break. Guess thats one of the better parts about bein a guy we dont have to wear heels
Moderator
24987 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Lelouch's bed
Offline
Posted 3/19/08

macla06se wrote:

Ok I was dragged to a fasion show our Comm department was helping out with and it amazes me how ladies wear those huge heels, I was sittin there just waitin for one of them to fall, or one of the skinny little heels to break. Guess thats one of the better parts about bein a guy we dont have to wear heels


Not all girls favour heels.i personally look like an idiot when i wear one,because the way i walk is so weird.I don't understand what heels are for.For sexiness? Fashion? i prefer sandals or sports shoe
Creator
1813 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Louisiana
Offline
Posted 3/19/08
I'll tell the truth they really work for some girls but some walk so unaturally that its wierd
Moderator
24987 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Lelouch's bed
Offline
Posted 3/19/08

macla06se wrote:

I'll tell the truth they really work for some girls but some walk so unaturally that its wierd


some of my former male classmates said that girls look better with high heels.I say that is rubbish.

Half of my class really love porn magazines.Reason:Big boobs.Now why do guys love those things so much?

Member
16328 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / CA, USA
Offline
Posted 3/19/08
muahaha, depends where u are...

For the most part, some guys really dig the "rack"... Now I would be lying if I said I don't like a pair of cushions... BUT not my number one priority from what I've experienced.

Other thing is (though not trying to stereo-type) if you're always surrounded in an environment where the letter grade ranges from A~B... Than instinctively something any lower might appeal to a larger audience... BUT than again, you could always laugh at them and say the with probability of how things are going, you aren't going to score any lower than a B now a days... (hint~ pun intended =.=''' *grades* *and if you still don't get it... than forget about it*)

remember, ^ was all in good humor... Don't take me to seriously =.='''
Moderator
24987 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Lelouch's bed
Offline
Posted 3/19/08

Spacewolves wrote:

muahaha, depends where u are...

For the most part, some guys really dig the "rack"... Now I would be lying if I said I don't like a pair of cushions... BUT not my number one priority from what I've experienced.

Other thing is (though not trying to stereo-type) if you're always surrounded in an environment where the letter grade ranges from A~B... Than instinctively something any lower might appeal to a larger audience... BUT than again, you could always laugh at them and say the with probability of how things are going, you aren't going to score any lower than a B now a days... (hint~ pun intended =.=''' *grades* *and if you still don't get it... than forget about it*)

remember, ^ was all in good humor... Don't take me to seriously =.='''


LOL

Member
16328 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / CA, USA
Offline
Posted 3/19/08
xD laugh away =.=
Moderator
24987 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Lelouch's bed
Offline
Posted 3/19/08
i really like how IG did Tsubasa tokyo revelations...............everything is awesome
Member
16328 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / CA, USA
Offline
Posted 3/19/08
w000t... I hope they come out with season three of Tsubasa soon!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.