First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
this coming malaysia election on march 8, 08 who will u vote for or support ??
537 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / malaysia
Offline
Posted 3/2/08 , edited 3/6/08
only for malaysia all age..... or u can giv some comment...... or no need to leave any comment top sercet wakaka
24987 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Lelouch's bed
Offline
Posted 3/2/08
are you stupid?this is a a sensitive issue.you dont go around telling people who you vote for,especially malaysia
7692 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 3/2/08
This is stupid..
537 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / malaysia
Offline
Posted 3/3/08

romeoxjuliet wrote:

are you stupid?this is a a sensitive issue.you dont go around telling people who you vote for,especially malaysia



haha yaya but ju vote no people will know

5082 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / neko kingdom^^
Offline
Posted 3/3/08
i vote for pak lah!! hahaha
4621 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / The Wired World
Offline
Posted 3/3/08
don't know,those politic never really affected me b4 so I dont care
13155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / someplace high . . .
Offline
Posted 3/5/08
I dont really wan to vote for anyone coz they sucks . . . . . . . . . . . .
24987 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Lelouch's bed
Offline
Posted 3/6/08

arikabella wrote:

I dont really wan to vote for anyone coz they sucks . . . . . . . . . . . .


tmr is the BIG day
13155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / someplace high . . .
Offline
Posted 3/6/08

romeoxjuliet wrote:


arikabella wrote:

I dont really wan to vote for anyone coz they sucks . . . . . . . . . . . .


tmr is the BIG day


ya . . . I know . . . . . . . . I thinkd BN will be the winnere coz the win everytime . .

24987 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Lelouch's bed
Offline
Posted 3/6/08

arikabella wrote:


romeoxjuliet wrote:


arikabella wrote:

I dont really wan to vote for anyone coz they sucks . . . . . . . . . . . .


tmr is the BIG day


ya . . . I know . . . . . . . . I thinkd BN will be the winnere coz the win everytime . .



True that BN will win,but they won't win big with all the issues going on
9000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Wisconsin
Offline
Posted 3/6/08
LOL... talking about election in your country is already sensitive?? to the point calling the tread starter stupid?

So Malaysian politics can be equaled to a totalitarian regime of north Korea? Where is democracy?

or do you have democracy in Malaysia?
Posted 3/7/08
wrong section. Post this in the polls section.
506 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / New York
Offline
Posted 3/7/08
Seriously guys, please don't tell anyone who you'll be voting here especially in Malaysia. Well, if you could care less about your life, then go ahead.
24987 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Lelouch's bed
Offline
Posted 3/7/08

al3xcool wrote:

Seriously guys, please don't tell anyone who you'll be voting here especially in Malaysia. Well, if you could care less about your life, then go ahead.


Totally agree.This is not America or anywhere else.
12079 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / location location...
Offline
Posted 3/8/08
lol Penang lost to DAP(27 out of 40 state seats)
Kelantan lost to PAS
Perak lost to DAP
Kedah falls to PKR and PAS(won 22 out of 36 state seats)
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.